What's new

China Blasts U.S. Debt Problems, Urges New Global Reserve Currency

Chinese want new global reserve currency?

We all know Euro is not strong enough neither is your Yuan.

But would they be happy to make Japanese Yen global reserve currency? No right. So this topic ends there and Dollar is still the safest.

Maybe a Global currency can be feasible as the US currency doesn't work.

Well, we need more ordinary citizens from Tuanpai to overthrow those red aristocrats.

That's why under the order from Hu Jintao, the next successor of Xi Jinping will be Hu Chunhua, a another member from Tuanpai.

Deng Xiaoping's hugely corrupt dictatorship and Jiang Zemin's incompetence were the 2 worst things that happened to China in a row.

Tuanpai is the hope of China. If Xi tries anything against China's interests there will probably be a military coup.

Deng Xiaoping's hugely corrupt dictatorship and Jiang Zemin's incompetence were the 2 worst things that happened to China in a row.

Tuanpai is the hope of China. If Xi tries anything against China's interests there will probably be a military coup.

Xi is the lefty of the Princeling faction, so he is ok.

As long as the left-wing of the Princeling faction corporates with Tuanpai, there will have a perfect balance of power.

Maybe if the US hand over Hawaii and California, China will erase all half of the debt. The other half the US can pay slowly (with interest) throughout the rest of the century.

Hahaha... Lol... Think you guys are smug... I can't wait to see the look on your faces and that includes mr wu and wen when the US hands you over 3 trillion in electronic money and inflates away their debt. Hahaha... U guys are toast

Hahaha... Lol... Think you guys are smug... I can't wait to see the look on your faces and that includes mr wu and wen when the US hands you over 3 trillion in electronic money and inflates away their debt. Hahaha... U guys are toast

Bring it on, they inflate their debt and their assets also get inflated. USD drops like a rock and the US breaks apart like the Soviet Union.

We "lose our savings" but the US "loses it all" and they know it.

Bring it on, they inflate their debt and their assets also get inflated. USD drops like a rock and the US breaks apart like the Soviet Union.

Perhaps they know it less than you think. USA breaking apart because of harsh economy makes as much sense as China breaking apart. Are you telling me that if tomorrow Chinese economy collapses, China will break into pieces like USSR or you are simply not smart enough to understand the difference?

They had a civil war in 1876 and that couldn't break them apart. These Anglo Saxons are way too smart and will ensure that their interests are protected at any cost. If US breaks it will be because they " decided" to break it up as it would be more beneficial. Anyways that's not going to happen.
Many large economies as debt GDP ratio of 1, but the US is in a unique place as they can print $s. They will export their inflation because oil is still denominate in $s. The US will not allow any other way.
Until that is the case the us will be almighty. So china can't be smug about their US dbt , for it may be worth mug lesser soon.

They had a civil war in 1876 and that couldn't break them apart. These Anglo Saxons are way too smart and will ensure that their interests are protected at any cost. If US breaks it will be because they " decided" to break it up as it would be more beneficial. Anyways that's not going to happen.
Many large economies as debt GDP ratio of 1, but the US is in a unique place as they can print $s. They will export their inflation because oil is still denominate in $s. The US will not allow any other way.
Until that is the case the us will be almighty. So china can't be smug about their US dbt , for it may be worth mug lesser soon.

What happened in 1876?? Check your dates.

You then wrote: "These Anglo Saxons are way too smart."

Low self-esteem from thousands of years of foreign occupation?????

My bad on dates .that's 1861. Got mixed up with 1776.
My comment on Anglos has nothing to do with foreign occupation. I never said that all Chinese are opium addicts or anything like that.

Let me guess, you don't have Anglo-Saxon first name.

Americans are NOT Anglo-Saxon, atleast not genetically. Yankees won and rebels were put down.

By the way, all this gossip is pointless. People are still lining up to buy US bonds. Our armchair experts must do something to pass time I guess. Americans are less concerned about downgrade than Chinese, Pakistanis and some Americans of non Anglo ethnicity.

Let me guess, you don't have Anglo-Saxon first name.

Actually, I don't.
Most East Asians (Chinese and Koreans) adopt Anglo-Saxon first names after they convert to Christianity or because they are Christians. You don't see the Japanese adopt Anglo-Saxon names because there are very few Japanese Christians. The Japanese never bought into that bs despite hundreds of years of Western attempts.

Americans are NOT Anglo-Saxon, atleast not genetically. Yankees won and rebels were put down.

By the way, all this gossip is pointless. People are still lining up to buy US bonds. Our armchair experts must do something to pass time I guess. Americans are less concerned about downgrade than Chinese, Pakistanis and some Americans of non Anglo ethnicity.

What are you taking about?? Has the US bond or bond future market re-opened since the downgrade?? NO.

You'll see what happens when Asian markets open.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/first-response-downgraded-non-event-saudi-tadawul-down-55

Back
Top Bottom