What's new

China Blames 54 Officials for Bullet Train Crash (design flaws)

Götterdämmerung;2437269 said:
I have never seen Chinese trains without doors and I have been to all parts in China riding trains, bus, car, boats, flying planesto do my reports.

Then why is even one entering the train from window..

So, my assumption was right. you are of Chinese ethnicity. right?

Folks here comes the reality, hindustani super duper.

second class (general compartment)
unreserved_second_class.jpg

second class (sleeper compartment)
sleeper_class.jpg

second class (air conditioned AC 3-Tier sleeper)
three_tier_air_conditioned_.jpg

second class (air conditioned AC 2-Tire sleeper)
two_tier_air_conditioned.jpg

first class AC
first_class_air_conditioned%281%29.jpg

AC chair car
air_conditioned_car_chair.jpg

first class coach AC
first_class_non_air_conditioned.jpg

I did not bother to post toilets.

First of all it is a tragedy and I fail to see the cheap amusement that some Indians seem to be experiencing at an accident. Just remember what goes round comes around. Chinese do not have a monopoly on this. I would commend the Chinese on carrying out an investigation and taking appropriate action. In other countries in the neighbourhood corruption is so rife that the culprits responsible would probably be able to pay their way out of getting censured. RIP the dead ones

First of all it is a tragedy and I fail to see the cheap amusement that some Indians seem to be experiencing at an accident. Just remember what goes round comes around. Chinese do not have a monopoly on this. I would commend the Chinese on carrying out an investigation and taking appropriate action. In other countries in the neighbourhood corruption is so rife that the culprits responsible would probably be able to pay their way out of getting censured. RIP the dead ones

Many of our ministers are in Jail and so are a lot of Chinese. Neither country is devoid of corruption but both of them seem to be working.

On the other hand, your President is called Mr. 10% and nobody can dare talk about corruption with in military (remember the top secret Wedding House available for rent within the Mehran base). :P

In the same day this accident happened in China, another accident in India killed 50+ people. In the week before, a train hit a bus in India.

20% of the world's train accidents happen in the US.
15% of the world's train accidents happen in India.

Only 4% happen in China despite China's being overused and overburdened. We don't have people sitting on roofs, hanging off the side or being electrocuted.

the picture posted of East Asian people hanging onto a train is not Chinese because Chinese trains (not subways, trains) are never silver, always painted green, white or orange.

When China got hurt, it is Pakistan who cries. So, what Pakistan have a junk Railways, our Big Brother China has Bullet Train.

Correction - Pakistan doesn't have railway :lol: atleast I don't call it railways, I am hoping next government would ask Chinese extensive investment in Railways & Airlines, better equipment, facilities-stations etc. IK already hinted in his interviews that Pak will cooperate and ask China with broad extensive investment, he stressed more cooperation with China, China is willing to invest but not when PPP-PML-N/Q are in power.

No China is not hurt those problems identified would be rectified, Chinese railways is not LCA.

Correction - Pakistan doesn't have railway :lol: atleast I don't call it railways, I am hoping next government would ask Chinese extensive investment in Railways & Airlines, better equipment, facilities-stations etc. IK already hinted in his interviews that Pak will cooperate and ask China with broad extensive investment, he stressed more cooperation with China, China is willing to invest but not when PPP-PML-N/Q are in power.

No China is not hurt those problems identified would be rectified, Chinese railways is not LCA.

For the bold part - I read somewhere that Pakistan is planning to order a big chunk of Railway engines from India. The reason they need to do so because they imported Engines from China which failed to work.. Correct me if I am wrong?

Yes, where $20 billion of US aid has done nothing, chinese investment would do wonders. Good luck! Do report when it starts coming on that scale!

Well LCA has already done Initial operational clearance and will do Final OC and get inducted in one or two years.

Indian trains work unlike some countries where nothing works. Some countries improve by constructive criticism while others wait for allah.

You should read this book before fantasizing anymore Waiting for Allah: Benazir Bhutto and Pakistan

06.jpeg

Afghanistan got Railways and Pakistan lost railways. What a coincidence. But I think nobody will invest in that. China will be only interested in Laying tracks/maintaining tracks between Gwadar and Havelian.

Back
Top Bottom