What's new

China Blames 54 Officials for Bullet Train Crash (design flaws)

Bl[i]tZ;2436905 said:
Some Rajdhani and Shatabdi pics for my chini fighters

rajdhani-express-interior.jpg

stock-photo-new-delhi-india-october-interior-of-shatabdi-express-train-on-its-way-from-new-delhi-to-60590950.jpg

Shatabdi-Express-21.jpg

Pakistanis,

For your own honor you should refrain from Joking about either Indian railways or chini maal!

Are you sure is it a train?:rofl:

Bl[i]tZ;2436915 said:
I went to an English medium schools. On other hand when I order chicken schezwan or sesame chicken from a chini restaurant, the only thing they say is " Do you fried rice?". :P

Well atleast english is not our official language and we are not rule by an italian waitress:rofl:

Well atleast english is not our official language and we are not rule by an italian waitress:rofl:

Well, 130,000 of your chini people (highest in the world) come to the US and work in everything starting from closing classrooms to washing utensils (in restaurants).

The one problem they face is they can't speak English and if they somehow learn nobody can ******* understand. :P

She is a proud Indian and I'm very proud of her. We are allowed to curse and call our leader names in India unlike the human prison of Theoretically Communist but practically Capitalist Republic of chin. :P

Bl[i]tZ;2436944 said:
Well, 130,000 of your chini people (highest in the world) come to the US and work in everything starting from closing classrooms to washing utensils (in restaurants).

The one problem they face is they can't speak English and if they somehow learn nobody can ******* understand. :P

She is a proud Indian and I'm very proud of her. We are allowed to curse and call our leader names in India unlike the human prison of Theoretically Communist but practically Communist Republic of chin. :P

hahaaha oh and no indian migrants in usa? if you let me rule india i will be a proud indian too fool

Bl[i]tZ;2436944 said:

She is a proud Indian and I'm very proud of her. We are allowed to curse and call our leader names in India unlike the human prison of Theoretically Communist but practically Capitalist Republic of chin. :P

Some Chinese people went into the government and became your Secretary of Energy or Trade.
images

hahaaha oh and no indian migrants in usa? if you let me rule india i will be a proud indian too fool

Yes, there are Indian immigrants in US but my point was how "english is not our official language" affects the chini people who come here. :)

Nobody rules India, we elect him to administer India. Please learn about things, the rest of the world is not China, ruled by a coterie. :)

Some Chinese people went into the government and became your Secretary of Energy or Trade.
images

Amazing great news, we get to tell them what to do as well , great achievement. and next we must make sure chinese is their official language too:rofl:

Amazing great news, we get to tell them what to do as well , great achievement. and next we must make sure chinese is their official language too:rofl:

Big ******* deal
671px-NikkiHaley.jpg

South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley

Bobby_Jindal.jpg

Bobby Jindal - Governor of Louisiana

Vivek-kundra-2.jpg

Vivek Kundra United States Chief Information Officer

Sunita_Williams.jpg

NASA astronaut Sunita Williams

zakaria.fareed.jpg

Fareed Zakaria hosts GPS on CNN, is editor-at-large and a columnist for TIME magazine, and a columnist for The Washington Post

Vikram_Pandit_in_WEF%2C_2011.jpg

Vikram Pandit CEO of Citigroup

582px-IndraNooyiDavos2010ver2.jpg

Indra Nooyi CEO of PepsiCo

Bl[i]tZ;2436968 said:
Yes, there are Indian immigrants in US but my point was how "english is not our official language" affects the chini people who come here. :)

Nobody rules India, we elect him to administer India. Please learn about things, the rest of the world is not China, ruled by a coterie. :)

Well even english is not our official language chinese migrants in usa and in uk or even around the world are doing alot better than indian migrants there you go feel ashame now?

Back
Top Bottom