What's new

China beats US to re-emerge as India’s top trading partner, India's trade deficit with China widens to $1.26 billion in July

What I despise most about the Indian government is its lack of courage. They are afraid of RECP. Yes, the competitiveness of Indian enterprises is certainly inferior to that of enterprises in China and other countries, but are Indian enterprises inferior to Vietnamese enterprises?

Is the Vietnamese government not afraid of the competitiveness of Chinese enterprises? Of course, they are afraid, but Vietnam still has the courage to join RECP.

They have even joined dozens of free trade agreements, such as CPTPP, EVFTA, AFTA, UKAFTA, AANZFTA, etc. They dare to compete freely with enterprises all over the world, so they are now the fastest growing country.

There is a saying in China that has been circulating for thousands of years "干大事而惜身,见小利而忘命".
It means that you are stingy with your own safety when faced with opportunities to achieve great things, and you are reckless of your life when faced with small interests.
I now send this sentence to the Indian government.

Last edited:
At least that is the case with india on chinas experience, they seem to hate china everything ever since lost a war in 1962 to china, but they are ok with the british no matter how much bad the white british did to them, slaughtering and enslaving them for hundreds of years.
Chinese, Japanese and Vietnamese can control hatred, but Indians are controlled by hatred.

The funny thing is, I bet Indians don't dare to admit what I said. They will ignore and deny, or change the topic.

The Indian people do not even have the courage to face up to and admit their weaknesses. We don't need to hope that they can do more brave things.

What I despise most about the Indian government is its lack of courage. They are afraid of RECP. Yes, the competitiveness of Indian enterprises is certainly inferior to that of enterprises in China and other countries, but are Indian enterprises inferior to Vietnamese enterprises?

Is the Vietnamese government not afraid of the competitiveness of Chinese enterprises? Of course, they are afraid, but Vietnam still has the courage to join RECP.

They have even joined dozens of free trade agreements, such as CPTPP, EVFTA, AFTA, UKAFTA, AANZFTA, etc. They dare to compete freely with enterprises all over the world, so they are now the fastest growing country.

There is a saying in China that has been circulating for thousands of years "干大事而惜身,见小利而忘命".
It means that you are stingy with your own safety when faced with opportunities to achieve great things, and you are reckless of your life when faced with small interests.
I now send this sentence to the Indian government.

A single defence deal with US defence companies will tilt the numbers to America.

Honestly, 1.26 billion trade deficit is not a lot considering the scale of trade between India and China.

I do hope China imports more basmati rice and cheap medications from India though.

A single defence deal with US defence companies will tilt the numbers to America.
India-U.S. trade stood at $67 billion during the first six months of 2022.
Exports to India were $23 billion, while Indian exports to the U.S. stood at $44 billion during January-June. US companies are consistently India's biggest source of foreign direct investment

Chinese, Japanese and Vietnamese can control hatred, but Indians are controlled by hatred.

The funny thing is, I bet Indians don't dare to admit what I said. They will ignore and deny, or change the topic.

The Indian people do not even have the courage to face up to and admit their weaknesses. We don't need to hope that they can do more brave things.
Sure they cant control their hatred for china in any sense of proportion.

But we did beat you guys in 1967 war

Casualties and losses
Indian claims:
88 killed
163 wounded[6][7]
Chinese claims:
101 killed
(65 Nathu La, 36 Cho La)[8]
Indian claims:
340 killed
450 wounded.[7]
Chinese claims:
32 killed (Nathu La), unknown (Cho La)[8]

Everyone can write wikipedia and it has several versions on that clash, Do you have any proof to back up your claim? We do.

sikkim.jpg

002yz38rly1gv9hjudsvvj60wn0szjy002.jpg

1634847856714-png.786741

while Indian exports to the U.S. stood at $44 billion during January-June.

Most of India's exports to the United States come from the service sector. The so-called Indian service industry refers to customer service and telecom fraud.

India earns US $20 billion in service industry revenue from the United States every year through telecommunications fraud.

I often guess that if the Chinese people speak English, maybe India can make up the trade deficit with China through the service industry.

IMG_20220916_154913.jpg

China's car exports still surge dramatically on monthly basis, we'll see whose loss it will be.

I feel the relationship between China and Vietnam is way better than we with India, at least Vietnam doesn't have India's lie laden venomous media and Vietnamese public are not that helplessly brainwashed and delusional.
At least on people level, many vietnamese do have generally fondness for chinese culture , even though there are also much of the population that are anti-chinese esp dislike china as the giant state meancing their country in history and present, i read many comments vietnamese left online and watched videos they made about. But, indians are nearlly all hate chinese and china as i read their comments and videos, not to mention their gov and establishment.

Last edited:
Honestly, 1.26 billion trade deficit is not a lot considering the scale of trade between India and China.

I do hope China imports more basmati rice and cheap medications from India though.

Rice produced in India is not suitable for the Chinese way of eating. Their rice is too long and hard. It is only suitable for making fried rice.

East Asians don't often eat fried rice. East Asians eat rice like this:

IMG_20220916_155738.jpg

East Asia rice is like this:

IMG_20220916_155746.jpg

India rice is like this:

IMG_20220916_155753.jpg

China usually imports only low-grade broken rice from India for making feed. China has little demand for high-grade South Asian rice. I think we should leave the market for high-grade South Asian rice to Pakistanis.

Do you feel any shame when lying through your teeth?

Yeah, indians are the most shameless psychopathic liars in the world esp when they are dealing with matters relating to china.

Back
Top Bottom