What's new

China beats India in brand value

Hafiz where are you so concerned about India and China?

And why isnt a Pakistan firm on the list?

Let us try to ensure at least 5-6 companies of ours to enter this list first. Pakistan is not a part of this list because it is not even in the league of BRICS. There's your answer. Now shall we focus on getting to the list of top 20 companies around the world? :)

In another news, China's 6 trillion economy (including HK) dwarf's India's 1.5 trillion. Haffez and Billal are certified troll. Their threads should be best left alone. I mean what kind of person be so concerned about othercountry when their own country is about to default on money it borrowed?

6 trillion excluding HK. BTW India is not already supposed to surpass China in growth rate and economy by 2012. Pakistani people are living in their real world while Indians are just Bollywood daydreamers.

Once i bought some Japanese branded headphone which were of very good quality..few days ago i had a need of another set to went to the same shop..and instead of Japanese brand i was handed the same product but Chinese branded..the shop owner said they were not fake but rather OEM..the Japanese product was actually made in china so he managed to source the OEM over internet and strike a deal to buy stock from them instead of Japanese supplier..I took the product on promise that full cash will be refunded if I wasn't satisfied...and the result...

Cost:
Japanese: 80SR
Chinese: 20SR

Conclusion:
China is emerging from his past image of low cost low quality manufacturer to low cost high quality manufacturer..hence china wins!

The key words are:

The most successful brands were those that gave the customer “unbelievable value for money,” and embraced the digital space, said Mr Roth.

'Successful' means fast moving.'

'Unbelievable value' means cheap.

'Unbelievable' means for the money paid to buy it, if it does duff in no time, it matter not.

Back
Top Bottom