What's new

China Bars Turkic Uighur Scholar From Traveling to the US.

Do you guys know many Han majority even changed their ethnicity to get more favorable treatment in education, family planning, even law enforcement etc. For similar crimes, minority gets less sentence. If two parties involved in crime, it's always Han majority's fault. There are lots of accidents where muslims looted Han neighbors because Hans eat pork. Despite the fact that Han is 92% of the population, majority of babies born each year are ethnic minority!!! Can you believe it???

The CCP government loves minority groups, while the majority of Han people are fed up with reverse discrimination and are brooding hatred in silence. It is a very dangerous situation for minorities if China goes democratic, unless of course, the CCP konws what equal treatment means. The CCP doesn't care about Han majority's interest because the world doesn't care if the majority is oppressed, but get vocal if a minority member gets unfair treatment. The CCP knows that the Han majority will always support China no matter what but some ethnic minorities have no love for the country.

I will dismiss every report of minority mistreatment in China. It's insulting to the Han majority, who are weeping in silence. They have been calling themselves the 3rd class citizen in their own country. 1st class, foreigners, 2nd class, minorities.

Do you guys know many Han majority even changed their ethnicity to get more favorable treatment in education, family planning, even law enforcement etc. For similar crimes, minority gets less sentence. If two parties involved in crime, it's always Han majority's fault. There are lots of accidents where muslims looted Han neighbors because Hans eat pork. Despite the fact that Han is 92% of the population, majority of babies born each year are ethnic minority!!! Can you believe it???

The CCP government loves minority groups, while the majority of Han people are fed up with reverse discrimination and are brooding hatred in silence. It is a very dangerous situation for minorities if China goes democratic, unless of course, the CCP konws what equal treatment means. The CCP doesn't care about Han majority's interest because the world doesn't care if the majority is oppressed, but get vocal if a minority member gets unfair treatment. The CCP knows that the Han majority will always support China no matter what but some ethnic minorities have no love for the country.

I will dismiss every report of minority mistreatment in China. It's insulting to the Han majority, who are weeping in silence. They have been calling themselves the 3rd class citizen in their own country. 1st class, foreigners, 2nd class, minorities.

Sad reality...it's all about politic, we just have to live with that.

Sad reality...it's all about politic, we just have to live with that.

It actually creates dangerous future for minority groups. They will further get marginalized and not integrated into main society as the Han majority start hating them as much as the CCP government.

When China turns democratic, they will suffer. Hopefully, the Han majority can be rational. But politicians can easily exploit Han's emotions. That's where constitutional law can protect fundamental individual rights. Sadly, the CCP disregards its own constitution and China now has no experience with modern constitutional court.

And you say all this sitting in the west ? Hmmm...

Where I was born, where I currently live or where I'm planning to live in the future has absolutely nothing to do with opposing aggressive western imperialism, western state terrorism, and western crimes against humanity throughout the world. Zero, none, nada.

I have come across Dutch people who hate western imperialism just as much as I do. You have a strange way of thinking like many others here.

Where I was born, where I currently live or where I'm planning to live in the future has absolutely nothing to do with opposing aggressive western imperialism, western state terrorism, and western crimes against humanity throughout the world. Zero, none, nada.

I have come across Dutch people who hate western imperialism just as much as I do. You have a strange way of thinking like many others here.

Points taken . What i don't get is this , why would you live in a country and be part of a culture which you despise so much ? You have a country of your own , which is also doing reasonably well. Why not go there ?

I 've lived in India all my life and if ever given the opportunity i know i will never go to a country or part of the world which i hate.So i find it a bit difficult to understand.

It China's continuous anti-Altaic policies that annoys me.

It China's continuous anti-Altaic policies that annoys me.

Chinese government is overreacting.

伊力哈木 is not Uyghur secessionist.

I love the way China control their internal problem, Here in India we let them breed, let them do anything. Better to have China government system rather then Indian fake democracy.

Here In India we enjoy some public enemies, Though miss Roy is a strange phenomenon even by our standards.

Back
Top Bottom