What's new

China Bans Ramadan in East Turkestan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow this is great, well done China.

However watch out China, talibans might start attacking you

The slaves of China might take a hint and ban Ramdan elsewhere also. After all Chinese are an inspiration to them and they blindly follow every-dumb-thing China does. The balls are shorter when it comes to go against China. Wonder where are the keyboard warrior saviour of Islam now? Gone hiding with the tails inside the dumb@$$.

sometimes i think india and china policy should naturally make them good allies.

they are just worried about doing business and progressing in life, and dont use religion in their politics as well

Indians jumping and humping only because muslims are suffering... noting else. That show Indian mind which was also told by 2 scotish in blog called CHALO PAKISTAN.

If its true its a shameful act and Pakista should strongly condem it.

China is very much like a single race country...the ultimate aim of ccp is to promote han chinese and eliminate/make insignificant other races across the non han lands of tibet and xinxiang. China is not a country for minorities. CCP is for hans only. Other cultures will be eliminated slowly.

China is very much like a single race country...the ultimate aim of ccp is to promote han chinese and eliminate/make insignificant other races across the non han lands of tibet and xinxiang. China is not a country for minorities.

Quite similar to Pakistan wanting to be a Muslim country only

what a feast of trolls for a news that is certainly fake.

Al Jazeera also had reported many news over this topic. Nothing new about it.

Indians jumping and humping only because muslims are suffering... noting else. That show Indian mind which was also told by 2 scotish in blog called CHALO PAKISTAN.

If its true its a shameful act and Pakista should strongly condem it.

No your wrong, were laughing at you fellow Pakistanis BLIND love for China, and how you keep on waving the :china:. And keep saying China the all mighty and great, and than China doesnt allow ramadam in their nation lol.

We just find that amusing.

However we Indians are sad that China is banning freedom of Muslim rights.

I on behalf of all Indians, strongly condemn the unethical and illogical ban of Ramadan in China. My heart goes for Poor east turkestan people.

I think after Myanmar, next destination for Pakistani taliban or TTP should be China.
TTP is only true organisation representing Islam.

If this would have happened in india this thread would have touched 20 pages mark by now
True story!!!

whatever lands China will occupy it will follow these steps,

put severe resrictions on the local race of people and their culture.
migrate millions of hans and provide them incentives to migrate to those regions.

finally the local race is eliminated and hans become majority. So at this stage the occupation of the land is complete.

This will be the fate of any new lands (if they manage to take in future) they grab in future. Simply see what is the situation in xinxiang and tibet and you will have similar atmosphere in the new chinese territories. They will be converted into hans lands.

Al Jazeera also had reported many news over this topic. Nothing new about it.

I heard Al Jazeera's Beijing correspondent has been banned for doing inappropriate activities.

Al Jazeera is now completely controlled by the west it just lost all its credibility a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom