What's new

China-Bangladesh relationship

Is that all!!!

We should allow China to station nuclear weapons in Bangladesh. That would keep the Indians quite. ;)

now you are just living in lalaland. china has no need to place nukes in bangladesh. chinese nukes can hit anywhere in the world.

secondly, they are not stupid enough to put their nukes in another country where there is a chance that those nukes might fall into the wrong hands. besides, why should they waste billions of dollars a year maintaining nukes and a military presence in another country?

why is it that whenever Bangladeshis feel they cant measure up to India that they run behind the skirt of china?

why is it that whenever Bangladeshis feel they cant measure up to India that they run behind the skirt of china?

Correction, they pretend to do that.

China doesn't care for them a fig like everyone else. Just a word or two from China is enough to keep them in trance for years.

Oh give us a break, Bangladeeshis !!

First get your goddamn people out of our country. Hopefully they can become porters and labourers in China rather in our country! I am sick to death of Bangladeshis squatting in our countries and spreading terrorism ( wrongly blamed on Indian muslims)

First take your ***** out of our country and then have a good relationship with China . ( You know you are not needed in India!!!) :bounce:

:rofl: is that coming from a indian? :tsk:
look man.. you know indians are living illegally in every single part of the world! they just keep popping up every now an then at gutter place and live rats condition to earn couple of cents.. i am a frequent Dubai visitor and i am confident to say that in terms average south asian labor conditions Bengalis have kept them self very neat and clean, well mannered, friendly and kind. i can say that indians have kept them self like modern salves.. heck i have even came across airport toilet cleaners who beg!
and btw.. if the world starts kicking indians out india would have a huge deported population boom!
and btw. dont blame others for your own created mess. kashmir, gujrat, orresa are prime examples..

I read this article a while ago about why the Chinese feel (or at least used to) a deep sense of humiliation and insecurity after the Japanese attacked and occupied their land. The primary reason for their hatred of the Japanese stemmed simply from envy, the fact that another 'Asian' (the way the Americans define it) country managed to become an industrial and military powerhouse that was at par with the west. A country which then humiliated the Chinese on their own turf. It is this sense of national humiliation, the article reasoned, that the Chinese have diverted to productive ends which has led to their rapid rise. Ridiculous? maybe...but the editors of Time Magazine didn't think so...

could similar reasoning then be applied in India's case, where for all our faults the world for some unfathomable reason seems to be acknowledging and encouraging our slow rise. Could this explain why all of India's neighbors are so hostile? of course I'm not suggesting India is an angel, but could this also have something to do with it?

I don't see why not, competition is what has driven our race (mankind) to our current levels of development. Your reply Munshi seems pretty subjective still. With the way the world works today nothing is fair, it never has been to tell you the truth, so it makes sense to fight for one's right, but, let's take the current topic as an example, your reply like I've said seems like its coming from the heart instead of the mind, you're letting your ego get the best of you, why would a country with a relatively weak military but strategically useful position such as Bangladesh not want to play both sides?

Why make an enemy out of your neighbor? because you think he makes fun of you or bullies you? well wouldn't making an enemy out of that guy make all of that even more apparent? why not blackmail instead and get concessions from both sides? why choose outright hostility? Bangladesh would be better off cooperating with us than letting the Chinese use their soil for an attack on India, because if that were to happen you've cleverly dragged yourself into someone else's war.

Foreign military personnel don't seem to bother you, but Indian propaganda cannot be tolerated? this kind of logic can only come from some deep seated emotional logic and nothing else.

Rightly said,
Myanmar has been feeding off both india and china. India has also been doing it with respect to russia and US in recent times.

i think what BD needs now from china is "GREAT WALL OF CHINA" no not kidding. the global warming issue is very serious and BD is a front line for impact. in return BD should offer military base to encircle india;)

Those same bases will be the first ones to go in case of an indo-china war. Military bases in pak and BD are far from reality for china.

:rofl: is that coming from a indian? :tsk:
look man.. you know indians are living illegally in every single part of the world! they just keep popping up every now an then at gutter place and live rats condition to earn couple of cents.. i am a frequent Dubai visitor and i am confident to say that in terms average south asian labor conditions Bengalis have kept them self very neat and clean, well mannered, friendly and kind. i can say that indians have kept them self like modern salves.. heck i have even came across airport toilet cleaners who beg!
and btw.. if the world starts kicking indians out india would have a huge deported population boom!
and btw. dont blame others for your own created mess. kashmir, gujrat, orresa are prime examples..

since you have mentioned it, Indians have the highest income per ethnic group in almost all developed nations like the USA, canada , australia etc.. Bangladeshis and Pakistanis are well below the national average in all these countries. Also the social problems in the UK are created exclusively by 'Asians' of Pakistani and Bangladeshi descent. Indians are model citizens in the UK.

The Bangladeshi illegal immigration is a huge problem in India, 27 years after we created that wretched nation!!! If they can migrate (legally or otherwise) to China and take their illegal brethrens from India , it will make a lot of Indians happy !! :taz:

BTW, I know we have some law and order problems in some states. However compared to the problems that you guys have, it is very miniscure and nothing that a strong government cannot fix

Cheers

Have you ever heard the phrase 'tongue-in-cheek'. Apply that to my comment and stir.

Yes Mr. Munshi, i am familiar with the phrase. But i felt that you seriously menat what you said. sorry if i misunderstood.

no offense man, but how can you go wrong with spell check? (I mean to that extent) just right click, it'll sort itself out. :tup:

that part isn't Mr.Munshi's fault. quiet and quite are both accepted by spell check, since they are both correct in spelling, though their meanings differ.

but let us get back to the issue.

Back
Top Bottom