What's new

China bails out Mongolia while India does nothing to help...

We are "low iq" :agree: ...........that is why china is soup a powwa.

You cant use the term 'supa pawa' or any of its variants and derivations for any other country apart from India. It is copyright material and was custom made to encapsulate Indian delusions in a short sharp meme. It is accompanied by a wobbling head movement, which is also copyright. Thank you.

Every foreign debt, bail-out , loans comes with strings attached. Means more to offer towards slavery one way or another.

You cant use the term 'supa pawa' or any of its variants and derivations for any other country apart from India. It is copyright material and was custom made to encapsulate Indian delusions in a short sharp meme. It is accompanied by a wobbling head movement, which is also copyright. Thank you.

I can never understand the Indian head wobble. Do they not have spines? Are their heads not mounted on spinal cords?

I can never understand the Indian head wobble. Do they not have spines? Are their heads not mounted on spinal cords?
Lol, good question. We need a deep research facility on this topic.

That's overly optimistic. Why would anybody trust India's promise of friendship and aid when Modi can't even cough up $1 billion to help out a "friend"?

Countries around India will make note of this and align even more closely with China. Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, etc. are already falling into China's orbit: the string of pearls around India is complete. India has managed to surround itself with pro-China neighbors in the west, north, and east. If I were you, I wouldn't celebrate this as an achievement. The lesson to India is this: don't promise something you can't deliver; talk less, do more.

Pretty soon, certain India states will be more pro China than others.

India should be applauded here. For 5.5 billion dollars, they have nullified all their possible influence on Mongolia in future, while China got to effectively pull Mongolia out of any possible future orbit of India for a sum which is peanuts for them for what they got in return. Smart India.

So in short Mongolia was successfully able to use the Dalai Lama angle to extort 5.5 billion $ from China.

Its a good thing India hosted Dalai Lama and allowed him to travel to Mongolia to help them use that as a threat against China.

India seems to have done well. Mongolia is happy, china is happy, India is happy and Dalai Lama gets to stay in the news thus highlighting Tibetian issue. Win Win Win Win situation. What seems to be the problem ?

why did they ban this dude? he's really funny :lol:

It is a Vedic trick. Only they know how it works. Some kind of native magic or something. But when coupled with the words 'shoopa pawa' it becomes formidable and awe-inspiring. Beware the Indian head wobble.

why did they ban this dude? he's really funny :lol:

Dont worry he came back with a name that's actually quite similar. In fact it is almost identical.

Back
Top Bottom