What's new

China bails out Mongolia while India does nothing to help...

They not cheap, India as poor as Africa, they don't have that kind of cash to bailout Mongolia.

True, we are a poor nation. But we do have a priceless friend in the Dalai Lama ......... ooops wait. he is not priceless, at present he is worth 5.5 billion $.

I am sure his value will increase with time like a good investment. :D

Mongolia tell India money talk and bullshit walk.

Nope, that is what they told China :lol:

So your money walked to Mongolia and Dalai Lama talked in Mongolia and walked back to India.

We gained Mongolian acknowledgement as a trusted partner, Chinese gratitude for not exacerbating the situation, Dalai Lama got into the news again with this demand for Tibetian independence.

I fail to see the down side.
You dangle a billion dollar at a nation at a brink of collapse, all Mongolia need to secure the billion loan was to allow Dalai Lama visit Mongolia on the religious ground.

You dangle a billion dollar at a nation at a brink of collapse, all Mongolia need to secure the billion loan was to allow Dalai Lama visit Mongolia on the religious ground.

LOL...don't be so naive.

Our billion $ promise helped them secure a much larger loan from the IMF and ADB. There is no religion in politics. Only politics in religion.

LOL...don't be so naive.

Our billion $ promise helped them secure a much larger load from the IMF and ADB. There is no religion in politics. Only politics in religion.
India don't have the vote in IMF or ADB decision making, China have a larger share in IMF than India, India have no power to sway IMF decision who they provide loan to.

India don't have the vote in IMF or ADB decision making, China have a larger share in IMF than India, India have no power to sway IMF decision who they provide loan to.

eeerrr... India does have vote share in IMF though smaller than china. however our current 'friends' US and Japan have all the votes we need to make sure Mongolia is given the loan while pakistan is not.

Chinese and Indian share in the ADB is just about the same at 6.5 vs 6.4.

eeerrr... India does have vote share in IMF though smaller than china. however our current 'friends' US and Japan have all the votes we need to make sure Mongolia is given the loan while pakistan is not.

Chinese and Indian share in the ADB is just about the same at 6.5 vs 6.4.
The decision maker are Japan and US, where is India come into place?

The decision maker are Japan and US, where is India come into place?

....indeed :azn: ...... keep guessing.

BTW here is some news from China , :D

C5H-HTvWIAI2vZ2.jpg

We are "low iq" :agree: ...........that is why china is soup a powwa.
I don't know bout China being superpower but India failed to achieved the loathsome status of superpower in 2012 which declared by Indian dead president.

I don't know bout China being superpower but India failed to achieved the loathsome status of superpower in 2012 which declared by Indian dead president.

:( ....... because we are "low iq" .... :(

That is why soup powwa is paying Mongolia 5.5 billion $ to show its soup powwa to the entire world. :agree:

:( ....... because we are "low iq" .... :(

That is why soup powwa is paying Mongolia 5.5 billion $ to show its soup powwa to the entire world. :agree:
What there to show, just show China willing to bailed out Mongolia even which Mongolia government allow Daila lama visit on the objection from China. China didn't hold the grudge against Mongolia implied China is a mature nation that willing to help out a neighbor in need.

What there to show, just show China willing to bailed out Mongolia even which Mongolia government allow Daila lama visit on the objection from China. China didn't hold the grudge against Mongolia implied China is a mature nation that willing to help out a neighbor in need.

Excellent. Now all you need to do is show maturity by allowing Dalai Lama to visit Tibet. :angel:

Excellent. Now all you need to do is show maturity by allowing Dalai Lama to visit Tibet. :angel:
Should make the call to Chinese government, I'm not Chinese citizen why would I care for Dalai Lama visit China or not. Personally I wish him luck to be able travel back to his birthplace.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom