What's new

China attempts to help the global community to fight Covid 19

Dont know, it is there where the virus originated. Public is standing really negative against China right now.
Edit: China tries to contain the image harm it has right now.
It could be from China, but no one knows for sure now, Chinese and Japanese joint team did the study on the strain of the virus and concluded it's not from China. we need to find the natural host for this virus first, till now scientists tested everything they can get their hands on, still can't find it.

It could be from China, but no one knows for sure now, Chinese and Japanese joint team did the study on the strain of the virus and concluded it's not from China. we need to find the natural host for this virus first, till now scientists tested everything they can get their hands on, still can't find it.
Can be true. But ask the man on the street about the virus and they will all say it is because chinese people eat raw bat soup. Racism against chinese people is also sadly rising a lot nowadays

Can be true. But ask the man on the street about the virus and they will all say it is because chinese people eat raw bat soup. Racism against chinese people is also sadly rising a lot nowadays
Yes, no surprise, many foreigners believe all Chinese eat cats and dogs, that's what their media tells them everyday.

I really would prefer if China would change its culture of eating animals known to carry disease (often eating them alive) and having some of the worst food hygiene practices in the world.

It is disgusting what goes on in some Chinese markets.

This is the least they can do to compensate the world for a disease they created transferred from animals to humans.

Dont know, it is there where the virus originated. Public is standing really negative against China right now.
Edit: China tries to contain the image harm it has right now.

Yes but frankly in today's world if a virus originates in any country, it would transmit globally. In any case it shows china is helping world and sharing its experience.

@WebMaster @jaibi @The Eagle Why the thread title was changed into "China helps clean up the spread of Corona virus it was responsible for" ?? that's not the title I put, the Mod who altered it should've told me before changing it, or delete this thread all together cause I didn't start the thread under this title. Please delete this thread which I didn't start.

Last edited:
Why not donated to African or Asian countries where most of poor people live ?

Europe is suffering more of the epidemic. Whoever hit hard will received the donate. Doesn't matter u are rich country or poor.

@WebMaster @jaibi @The Eagle Why the thread title was changed into "China helps clean up the spread of Corona virus it was responsible for" ?? that's not the title I put, the Mod who altered it should've told me before changing it, or delete this thread all together cause I didn't start the thread under this title. Please delete this thread which I didn't start.
Looks like some biased mod act. Who is the one? @Slav Defence

If there is an agenda against Chinese, better shut down the Chinese forum section and do all the self accusation as much as u all want. Can't believe a moderator is despicable to do such thing.

The Chinese government or people never meant to harm at any level. This nation contains hardworking people who themselves wanted to earn money with dignity and to face world with eye to eye. Unfortunately, the Covid 19 virus has itself taken lots of lives and the way Chinese suffered is something I cannot define in words.
Not only that, this nation struggled to prevent virus from spreading across the globe and they shut down the city of Wuhan and other cities to make sure to avoid the expansion of virus outbreak which again was not possible.
I feel really bad when despite of all unfortunate events and changes Chinese made to help and a nation who is victim itself , some conspiracy theorists are still at the peak of shamelessness and racism. They are clearly donating kits, samples and whatever they can to help international community to deal with this outbreak and are still denied and mocked as if they have spread the virus intentionally and purposefully.
I am sick to my gut that what people we are becoming. Even when death is clearly knocking at our doors, we are not missing a single chance of mudslinging and ripping off each other's character.
Please why don't you conspiracy theorist get your asses off to US and wait for an expensive medicine till then? Oh wait, let Mr. Trump receive reports from his son in law, Mr. Kushner first.
Now please, don't be shameless further and start blaming poor Americans for the biological weapon bullshit because Americans are also fighting and this time they are unfortunate to have Donald J. Trump as a president who doesn't care about anyone's lives but money. However, I can see hope through politicians like Bernie Sanders and others like him who are trying to bring Americans in the right direction.
Regards

It's not well proven, the natural host is yet to be found.

Coronavirus did not originate in Wuhan seafood market
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/coronavirus-did-not-originate-wuhan-113802383.html
Scientists are still not clear from where the virus appeared. They are speculating that the virus repeatedly appeared from bats poop which was some how mixed in the feed consumed by pangolin. However, no body is sure how it spread. However, the source is clearly bat because of the similarity of genetic sequence of bats with virus and humans.
However, it still does not give idiots a justification to blame a nations of thousand gentle hearted people.
Regards

I did not changed the title, I swear. I have just arrived from office and saw your complain.
Regards

The Chinese government or people never meant to harm at any level. This nation contains hardworking people who themselves wanted to earn money with dignity and to face world with eye to eye. Unfortunately, the Covid 19 virus has itself taken lots of lives and the way Chinese suffered is something I cannot define in words.
Not only that, this nation struggled to prevent virus from spreading across the globe and they shut down the city of Wuhan and other cities to make sure to avoid the expansion of virus outbreak which again was not possible.
I feel really bad when despite of all unfortunate events and changes Chinese made to help and a nation who is victim itself , some conspiracy theorists are still at the peak of shamelessness and racism. They are clearly donating kits, samples and whatever they can to help international community to deal with this outbreak and are still denied and mocked as if they have spread the virus intentionally and purposefully.
I am sick to my gut that what people we are becoming. Even when death is clearly knocking at our doors, we are not missing a single chance of mudslinging and ripping off each other's character.
Please why don't you conspiracy theorist get your asses off to US and wait for an expensive medicine till then? Oh wait, let Mr. Trump receive reports from his son in law, Mr. Kushner first.
Now please, don't be shameless further and start blaming poor Americans for the biological weapon bullshit because Americans are also fighting and this time they are unfortunate to have Donald J. Trump as a president who doesn't care about anyone's lives but money. However, I can see hope through politicians like Bernie Sanders and others like him who are trying to bring Americans in the right direction.
Regards
To say a fair word. It's American who start the salvo by accusing all kind of accusation that it's China and virus originate from Wuhan. They even ask China to pay for all the cost and losses for this virus issue. Now further study had reveal the true origin of the virus and why US keep refuse to reveal of their ground zero patient of how coronavirus spread in US. If they is already a war, the China never start it first. From afagnistan invasion, Iraq invasion, Libya civil war, Syria war and now trade war. I don't think we need a genuis to tell us who is the warmonger who start all this.

The funny thing is somehow the accuser will always play victim as claim suffer from all this saga while the real victim/the one who never pick the fight in the first place, painted as the bad guy who is the troublemaker.

Back
Top Bottom