What's new

China assures support to Sri Lanka against "groundless accusations "

good on China , India is BIG regional bully, thanks to China now India cant exert its muscles on its weak neighbours. China is never a aggressor or promoter of regional terrorism like India as we know its was India that armed and trained LTTE to de-stabalise Sri Lanka

Can any Indian here deny the fact - LTTE was trained by India ?

Later, when the LTTE passed its expiry date, India helped Sri Lanka to eliminate LTTE and in the process killing over 170,000 + Tamil civilian (UN report)

Unlike India, China is no double headed snake, to please Sri Lanka it diluted the UN resolution and to please its ex ally DMk it voted for the toothless UN resolution.

Treacherous back stabbing India is no friend to Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Kashmiris and to the Tamils

Sri Lanka and Tamils should never forget and forgive India for the harm/sufferings etc it brought to them

welcome to pdf newbie..now,go back to reading..unless you want to get bashed..for starters..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Peace_Keeping_Force

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberation_Tigers_of_Tamil_Eelam

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Poomalai

read it carefully.then post.else,i'll report you as a troll..

i know now that all indians are not against Bangladesh. before i joined in pdf i thought all indians are against bangladesh and you can give thanks to your media for misleading us.

If you read some comments in tabloids of India, You find hatred based on religion some times BD also gets bashed. But those guys do not represent majority of Indians.

In PDF there used to be false flagers and JI supporters who used to bash India and used to troll India related threads. So the reason you find some of the poster posting against BD here.

good on China , India is BIG regional bully, thanks to China now India cant exert its muscles on its weak neighbours. China is never a aggressor or promoter of regional terrorism like India as we know its was India that armed and trained LTTE to de-stabalise Sri Lanka

Can any Indian here deny the fact - LTTE was trained by India ?

Later, when the LTTE passed its expiry date, India helped Sri Lanka to eliminate LTTE and in the process killing over 170,000 + Tamil civilian (UN report)

Unlike India, China is no double headed snake, to please Sri Lanka it diluted the UN resolution and to please its ex ally DMk it voted for the toothless UN resolution.

Treacherous back stabbing India is no friend to Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Kashmiris and to the Tamils

Sri Lanka and Tamils should never forget and forgive India for the harm/sufferings etc it brought to them

First resolve the issues of SCS and East sea then you can have a look at S.Asia. This world already knows what China is and how it is trying to bully its small neighbors by even not respecting International laws.

In you read some comments in tabloids of India, You find hatred based on religion some times BD also gets bashed. But those guys do not represent majority of Indians.

In PDF there used to be false flagers and JI supporters who used to bash India and used to troll India related threads. So the reason you find some of the poster posting against BD here.

1. not on the basis of religion.
2. I am not talking about PDF only, a small number of indians troll in PDF, i do not count them. I am talking about outside of PDF forum

@KRAIT

India did the right thing.SL was,is and will be Anti Indian.be it 62,71 or any near future,they will always support our enemies..They took our support against LTTE and then again took anti-indian stance.what India did is right thing.we must make SL our enemy than our own people.There happened a genocide,no deny in that fact and truth must come out.and those who are thinking China will come SL,they already built a port and in near future,even will use it as a strategic purpose.India's vote in favour or against will not change it.period.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hellraiser007 @LaBong @scorpionx , just give you an example how Indian foreign policy is failing, we just agreed to give india free transit for Tripura state ( one of poorest state of India) for sack of humanity on request of Indian government. After few days of agreement when first time our 25 products entered in india ( suppose to be duty free) , 15 of them just got import duty by Indian government. don't you think its a bad foreign policy ?

nice buddy, loved it :whistle:

Well first of all Tripura is not the poorest state of India, it ranked 18th among 35 states of India wrt HDI and it's HDI is higher than the national average.

Secondly as India is a federal country, each state have the jurisdiction of imposing their own state level taxes on import. So even if GOI declared some goods as duty free you might end up paying the duty based on which state you are going to export.

I'll give you an example, I need to pay more if I buy a mobile in Kolkata than if I buy it in Bangalore, since West Bengal imposes some surcharge on finished electronic goods.

Last edited by a moderator:
Götterdämmerung;4064321 said:
China is smaller than India and feels threatened? :cheesy:

That was a typo error......but am sure both can move that extra mile to have better relations.

INDIA should seed TN to Singalese so that they can get rid of the Tamils for the better relationship.
Indians hope you agree with me. After all we are also in the syndicate that killed 2 lack tamils in SL, why not kill the Tamils in TN too. They are a liability to national unity.
We will kill all Tamils and bury them in their own land and no UNHRC can do any thing about that
:hitwall:

INDIA is going to the swears by framing forign policy based on fear of CHINA and PAKISTAN.

.India's vote in favour or against will not change it.period.

point is foreign policy cannot be made on basis of fear...especially when dealing with puny countries like lanka....isolated geographically from other countries except india......it should be made on basis of confidence.....

lanka is becoming a cuba w.r.t india......cuba gave shelter to soviet missiles against america and lanka is doing the same againt india by sheltering china.....

usa had a president in kennedy who was purposeful.....but alas....india....mute mohan singh.....

Back
Top Bottom