What's new

China assures support to Sri Lanka against "groundless accusations "

@Kazhugu Well India just pushed Sri Lanka to China even closer. And even Pakistan which voted against the resolution.

Take decisions on basis of FP not on basis of internal politics. It sends wrong message.

India's foreign policy is to negate Chinese influence in Srilankan military this decesion was taken based on it.

India also helps Lanka to rehabilitate Srilankan Tamils. The ground situation even after voting against the Srilanka haven't changed much.

India gives utmost importance to the ties with Srilanka.

It is not good to ignore one of your own men to please others, As per China where is the softpower of China in Japan, S,korean,Vietnam, Phillipines ????

Do they like China???

Indian Govt. Diplomacy is a fine tuned tool and it will never ignore Srilanka's interests either.

After all it was India that helped Srilanka to reduce international pressure and cutting of LTTE supplies.

Last edited by a moderator:
my dear friend, china is not now going against USA, did you heard of what new Prime minister of China said ? he said we want to increase good relation with USA, China is very smart player

It doesn't matter what Chinese prime minister says, unless China finds oil buried up somewhere in Tibet, they are dependent on middle east to run their growth engine and there's bound to be conflict of interest with USA.

It is not good to ignore one of your own men to please others, As per China where is the softpower of China in Japan, S,korean,Vietnam, Phillipines ????

Do they like China???
1. China is now working to solve water boundary conflict with Japan recently, their diplomat officially said it
2. S. Korean neither hate China nor like China, China is not backing NK right now.
3. Vietnam hates USA more than China.
4. China will also work with Philippines in near future

# china's ultimate goal is to kick out USA and NATO from asia region and unite the asia

It doesn't matter what Chinese prime minister says, unless China finds oil buried up somewhere in Tibet, they are dependent on middle east to run their growth engine and there's bound to be conflict of interest with USA.

china will always avoid conflict with soft power till they become super power.

This is an example of "Kalakka vellathil Meen Pidikkuka" (Fishing in troubled waters)

ചൈനക്കാരു മീനെ പിടിക്കാന് നോക്കട്ട് പക്ഷെ ഒന്നും നടക്കാന് പോകുന്നില്ല .ആകെ മൊത്തം ഒരു വഴുതനങ്ങയുടെ അത്രേം ഉള്ള ഈ ലങ്കക്കാര് എന്തോ ചെയ്യാനാ.നമ്മള് വിചാരിച്ചാ ഒരാഴ്ച കൊണ്ട് ഇവന്മാര് നമ്മുടെ 29മത്തെ സ്റ്റേറ്റ് ആകും അത്രേ ഉള്ളു.

1. China is now working to solve water boundary conflict with Japan recently, their diplomat officially said it
2. S. Korean neither hate China nor like China, China is not backing NK right now.
3. Vietnam hates USA more than China.
4. China will also work with Philippines in near future

# china's ultimate goal is to kick out USA and NATO from asia region and unite the asia

Yes USA's presence is not good in South Asia, So as Chinese for India. Leave about the Softpower of China the disputes in SCS and East Sea made China a hegemon and majority of people in those countries do not favor China.

India and USA worked closely since they both oppose growing Chinese influence in Srilanka. Plain and simple.

Yes USA's presence is not good in South Asia, So as Chinese for India. Leave about the Softpower of China the disputes in SCS and East Sea made China a hegemon and majority of people in those countries do not favor China.

India and USA worked closely since they both oppose growing Chinese influence in Srilanka. Plain and simple.
1. China also increased co-operation with India, last month China expressed interest to increase co-operation with India by both economically and militarily. and both countries already did a joint military exercise few days back.
2.if you go more close to USA , you will lose long time partner Russia.

1. China also increased co-operation with India, last month China expressed interest to increase co-operation with India by both economically and militarily. and both countries already did a joint military exercise few days back.
2.if you go more close to USA , you will lose long time partner Russia.

My friend India is neither in USA's camp or Chinese friend. There are no friends but strategic partners as far as India's foreign policy is concerned.

India is willing to work closely with China to bolster trade relationship. India will oppose any chinese move to encircle India.

India will also oppose any USA's move to destabilize S.Asia.

It is confusing but :D that's how things work when the situation is complex, due to the rise of new powers. The world is moving towards new order and so this complex situation. :cheers:

@Hellraiser007 @LaBong @scorpionx , just give you an example how Indian foreign policy is failing, we just agreed to give india free transit for Tripura state ( one of poorest state of India) for sack of humanity on request of Indian government. After few days of agreement when first time our 25 products entered in india ( suppose to be duty free) , 15 of them just got import duty by Indian government. don't you think its a bad foreign policy ?

Long time partner!!Russia!!those days are gone.We just mean business today.

nice buddy, loved it :whistle:

@BDforever:
Unlike the Chinese we don't understand the urgency of a matter.Take a look at Teesta issue.Indians have already made mess of it.Still we are moving like a snail on this issue.No wonder the anti-India sentiments get more fueled by these callousness.

@Hellraiser007 @LaBong @scorpionx , just give you an example how Indian foreign policy is failing, we just agreed to give india free transit for Tripura state ( one of poorest state of India) for sack of humanity on request of Indian government. After few days of agreement when first time our 25 products entered in india ( suppose to be duty free) , 15 of them just got import duty by Indian government. don't you think its a bad foreign policy ?
nice buddy, loved it :whistle:

The agreement with BD was a good move. I have not read the agreement mate I am in no position to answer your question.

The Media some times twists the facts and some time the politicians also twist the facts about the trade agreements.

In India also our politicians lie about the agreements with World Bank since that will reduce their popularity.

@BDforever:
Unlike the Chinese we don't understand the urgency of a matter.Take a look at Teesta issue.Indians have already made mess of it.Still we are moving like a snail on this issue.No wonder the anti-India sentiments get more fueled by these callousness.

bro i am an example of it, sorry to say but it is true. in childhood i liked india so much, but i do not like india much as i did before. It is growing in young generation rapidly. I think india should concern about this.

The agreement with BD was a good move. I have not read the agreement mate I am in no position to answer your question.

The Media some times twists the facts and some time the politicians also twist the facts about the trade agreements.

In India also our politicians lie about the agreements with World Bank since that will reduce their popularity.

your media is really bad, they promote all its neighbors are bad. your media is one of the reason of increasing anti-india, all bangladeshi do not know indian people , most of the bangladeshi gets india from media, i think media need to be good on it.

your media is really bad, they promote all its neighbors are bad. your media is one of the reason of increasing anti-india, all bangladeshi do not know indian people , most of the bangladeshi gets india from media, i think media need to be good on it.

Most of us Indians think BD as a friendly country, we have nothing against BD or no motives any strategic interests of BD.
Teesta water and border agreements will be done before BD elections I think.

Most of us Indians think BD as a friendly country, we have nothing against BD or no motives any strategic interests of BD.
Teesta water and border agreements will be done before BD elections I think.

i know now that all indians are not against Bangladesh. before i joined in pdf i thought all indians are against bangladesh and you can give thanks to your media for misleading us.

Back
Top Bottom