What's new

China asked to stop construction work in Pakistani Kashmir

Kashmir is part of Pakistan and nothing can stop us from investing and building infrastructure there.don't know what India fusses about while that is not even their land.

No it is not, as per UN resolution 47-48, It is a disputed territory between India-Pakistan pending resolution.
As per letter of accession by last king of Kashmir, who signed it into the Indian union, it is Indian territory.

So in either case it is either disputed territory or Indian territory, Pakistan has no legal claim on it.

And Chinese should stop their construction work there for exactly the same reason, they are asking Indian to stop exploration work in South China seas blocks ..claiming its is disputed. Atleast practice, what you preach.

I think India should develop this issue at International scale so that it can be used against SCS issue.

I think both India and China will better avoid these controversial projects to better the relations. Both nations have lot to benefit from each other.

I think India should provide trade corridor to China through India to Arabian Sea, access to Africa and Gulf. Hope relations normalize to this extent that India seems more secure and trusted way to warm waters.

they will aging start whining about cunning baniya indus

oh noes we better stopthe construction or.....

or what exactly again?

whats india gonna do? send a strongly worded letter to xi?

and lol @ indians thinking they can dominate the scs because they sent 3 ships there, by that logic i guess china basically owns the Mediterranean

We already have in the SCS :coffee:

where``? please not giving the big 'wills'

Kashmir and its people belong to Pakistan, India wants Kashmir but not its people.

Indians need to learn that they are not as important as they want to be.

you are very correct, but the distance is actually miles away from it

where``? please not giving the big 'wills'

you are very correct, but the distance is actually miles away from it

We will be in SCS only to protect our assets there is no other reason other than that.

When the requirement is there, for example, in situations where our country's interests are involved, for example ONGC ... we will be required to go there and we are prepared for that," Joshi told a news conference.

"Now, are we preparing for it? Are we having exercises of that nature? The short answer is yes," he said.

Navy Chief Admiral D.K Joshi

http://www.scmp.com/comment/insight-opinion/article/1102286/indias-claim-south-china-sea-further-polarises-rows

China can keep on barking like a dog and crying we do what is best for India and nobody can make us do anything.

Haha crying as always ... lolz Pakistani Kishmir is our land and we will do what we want with it so stop crying and mind your own business India work towards peace not issues that are not your to worry about.

Haha crying as always ... lolz Pakistani Kishmir is our land and we will do what we want with it so stop crying and mind your own business India work towards peace not issues that are not your to worry about.

Well.....P.O.K is a disputed area and we will do what is in our best interest. As far as China goes we do have a few chips that we can bargain with even though the damage has been done a long time back.

I think India should develop this issue at International scale so that it can be used against SCS issue.

I think both India and China will better avoid these controversial projects to better the relations. Both nations have lot to benefit from each other.

I think India should provide trade corridor to China through India to Arabian Sea, access to Africa and Gulf. Hope relations normalize to this extent that India seems more secure and trusted way to warm waters.

The last thing China want is to depend on India for any energy route, no offense we trust Pakistan more...they're proven and a time tested friend. There is 3 reasons that India asked China to stop the construction work in pakistan Kasmir

1-prevent China from having an alternate energy route...so China will be forced to use Indian Ocean...it case of conflct, India can set blocage with navy.

2- Prevent China to extend the silk road to Iran and middle east via Pakistan, because this will only boost the prosperity of the silk road countries and isolated India.

3-If Indian can legitimate the claim of Pakistan Kasmir, it will have a direct road to resource rich countries such Afganistan and central asia. and completely isolate Paksitan from China with no boundary between them

Nice move from India side but China and Pakistan are smart enought to build a win-win and have a bright future for both of us

Well.....P.O.K is a disputed area and we will do what is in our best interest. As far as China goes we do have a few chips that we can bargain with even though the damage has been done a long time back.

What is your bargain Chips? SCS :rofl:

For that grow some spine in delhi walas

Why should china back off when india cant match it or doesnot have spine to stop it.

India is like a camel which none is sure on which side it will sit.In a real world scenario none trust india as ally.more over Pakistan provides nearest opening at gwadar right at the mouth of perssian gulf.

For that grow some spine in delhi walas
Why should china back off when india cant match it or doesnot have spine to stop it.
India is like a camel which none is sure on which side it will sit.In a real world scenario none trust india as ally.more over Pakistan provides nearest opening at gwadar right at the mouth of perssian gulf.
Don't quote me.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom