What's new

China arrests after kidney sold for iPad

Just what the hell..absolutely foolish teenager..hey look..i lost my kidney so I can have these...(Ipad and Iphone) Disposeable tech which will be obsolete before the end of current year and then what is he gonna do..sell his other kidney too??

Moron! Should be thrown in Jail!

Lonely Hermit said:
Sad incident wasnt something similar happend a year ago.

Those detained include the surgeon who removed the kidney from the boy in April last year.

This is the update on the same news which came last year!

Executed prisoners have been often used as a source of organs, but last month China vowed to phase this out over the next five years.

harvesting organs from death row prisoners is not a bad thing, provided it is done with their consent. At least they will repent part of their guilt by saving someone else life. Btw, this is commonly practiced by death row prisoners in Europe.

Teenagers do stupid things from peer pressure. At least this kid didn't steal or sell drugs to get his toys.

The surgeon and other adults should face maximum punishment.

IDIOT :angry:

I am happy with Nokia 1100, No f**g email, internet, Just important calls & sms and yaah ever-green snakes :tup:

So he sold Ikidney just for IPad
Please mate, this is not a funny incident to make fun of, we have to give the next generation what they lag and that is MORAL values and a idea of how materialistic minds get easily corroupted by some one else.

Please mate, this is not a funny incident to make fun of, we have to give the next generation what they lag and that is MORAL values and a idea of how materialistic minds get easily corroupted by some one else.

Why Ashokbhai,

If someone acts like a jackass,why should we not call him as an Idiot.

The boy who sold his kidney acted on his freewill,he is not a classical victim but a person having short sighted judgement.

Everyone was a teenager once,i never had the urge of selling my kidney or even my home furniture for a cartridge video game (They were in vogue till 2005) .

Kidney? For an Ipad? What a shame.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 has much better specs and design than Ipad. What a fool.

Back
Top Bottom