What's new

China, Argentina set for defence collaboration, Malvinas-class OPV deal

I thought we was talking about Argentina and South America :disagree::disagree:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

once again who are we arming in South America??

Russia to Venezuela

Venezuela Buying SU-30s, Helicopters, etc. From Russia

Maduro wants more cutting edge weapons from Russia and China

Venezuela to Buy Russian, Chinese Weaponry - Leader / Sputnik International

Argentina wants Jets/bombers and ships to retake the so called Las Malvinas.

and now one more time who are we arming in South America.

LOL OK, so it is not in your interest to arm South America, what is the point? you arm everyone else but your neighbors, you get my argument?

tell me where is Columbia?

bi_graphics_usrussiaarmsrace-3.png

c 130 where he gets ud. that Argentina take the Falkland Islands by force? if we have won the case at the UN, or perhaps because he believes that England ud never sat down to negotiate the islasy already disobeyed four orders of the UN? To take by force an island that everyone (ALL) LESS usa, canada, uk and deny it.

Argentina has no case and no right to the Falklands. that's why your only chance is through force :big_boss:
LOL OK, so it is not in your interest to arm South America, what is the point? you arm everyone else but your neighbors, you get my argument?

I like how you can't answer a simple question :oops:

my whole point was China wants to get it's foot into South America to sell it's weapons.

but I don't see the point since the Americans are pretty much a war free continent and handles it's disputes via Organization of American States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and Union of South American Nations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

it's pretty obvious that these weapon systems Argentina wants to buy are targeted at the Falklands and are not for self defense.

:disagree::disagree::disagree:

keep deflecting though from my question :close_tema:

jajaj that says ud moral value. So if you give weapons to any bearded assembling such a war
Your ancestors killed off the native population of the country you reside in and are trying to claim Islands which never belonged to you and act like the UK is an aggressor despite being there before your existence. Its not exactly that close to you, in some places in Europe and Africa you would cross about 6 different nations borders in the distance it is from the Argentine mainland.

Giving Argentines weapons is bad for you, you invaded Chile then backtracked when the pope sent a message to the president.

Argentina has no case and no right to the Falklands. that's why your only chance is through force :big_boss:

I like how you can't answer a simple question :oops:

my whole point was China wants to get it's foot into the South America to sell it's weapons.

but I don't see the point since the Americans are pretty much a war free contienet and handle it's dispute via Organization of American States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and Union of South American Nations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

it's pretty obvious that these weapon systems Argentina wants to buy is targeted at the Falklands and isn't for self defense.

:disagree::disagree::disagree:

keep deflecting though from my question :close_tema:

LOLOLOL

WHERE IS COLUMBIA ?
WHERE IS PERU?

LOLOLOL

WHERE IS COLUMBIA ?
WHERE IS PERU?

Colombia and Peru OMG really what weapons was those??? you do know Colombia have been fighting the FARC and narcotics/cartels and Peru that is just random :rofl::rofl:

nice try :wave::wave:

and yes the U.S worlds top arms seller and so what?? we are talking about Argentina.

like I said a few pages back Argentina can buy what ever they want but it's clear they are intended to attack the Falklands and for them not to cry when the UK beefs up the defense of the Islands.

Colombia and Peru OMG really what weapons was those??? you do know Colombia have been fighting the FARC and narcotics/cartels and Peru that is just random :rofl::rofl:

HAHAHAHA DONT DEFLECT MY QUESTION !
WHERE IS COLUMBIA ?
WHERE IS PERU?
look who cant answer a simple question now, maybe you should have done your research first.

Mr. c130 no more blind as those who will not see nor more deaf as those who will not hear reasons.

currently the chancellor of my country is giving a global conference in Guatemala saying that Argentina did not take the Falklands to the worst force ud continue its folly.

and yes the U.S worlds top arms seller and so what?? we are talking about Argentina.

like I said a few pages back Argentina can buy what ever they want but it's clear they are intended to attack the Falklands and for them not to cry when the UK beefs up the defense of the Islands.

Who gives a f***, They should take it by force. How do you think the British got it in the first place?

HAHAHAHA DONT DEFLECT MY QUESTION !
WHERE IS COLUMBIA ?
WHERE IS PERU?
look who cant answer a simple question now, maybe you should have done your research first.

I did answer your question :rofl::rofl: I said Colombia is or was fighting the FARC and does counter narcotics :D and and Peru buys what $9 million of military stuff from the U.S??? so what :pop:

the U.S isn't selling weapons in South America to be used against another country....which it actually should since Venezuela and Argentina are run by wackos who are losing control of their countries :butcher:

ALREADY BE ENDED THE IDEAS AND BEGINS WITH INSULT? butchers? says the citizen of a country qeu killed hundreds of thousands in the second war, I violate human rights, vietnam, threw two atomic bombs? and I can go down the list for hours.

Argentina is a pacifist country for over 30 years.

This thread is getting way out of line.................and being British i won't comment on the Falklands issue.

But, from an Argentinian perspective............the reason they need to buy modern planes and ships is because their military is so antiquated now. Basically the Argentinian military has been so starved of funds, that it has barely been updated in the past 30 years or so.............and has fallen a long way behind its South American rivals, such as Brazil and Chile.
This is the real reason for the need for the modenisation of Argentinian forces!

Returning to the subject in question the class 56 uan photo tien someone towed sonar?

Back
Top Bottom