What's new

China approves $73 billion worth subway projects

BEIJING: China approved subway projects in three cities including Beijing, Tianjian and Shenzhen worth a total 464.77 billion yuan ($73.04 billion), the country's top economic planner said on its website.

The National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) said on its website that it had approved the second construction phase of a subway system in Beijing, with an investment value of 212.28 billion yuan. It is expected to be finished by 2021.

It also gave the go-ahead for a subway plan worth 179.43 billion yuan in Tianjin. It is due for completion in 2020.

The third construction phase of a subway system in Shenzhen also won approval. It is planned to be completed by 2020, with an investment value of 73.06 billion yuan.

Beijing has approved billions of dollars in infrastructure projects in recent months to stave off a sharper economic slowdown. The government has been particularly keen on projects in the less-developed western part of the country.

($1 = 6.3630 Chinese yuan)

Read more at:
China approves $73 billion worth subway projects - The Economic Times

-------------------------

Can a Chinese member tell me how many cities in mainland China have metro rail?
> 20x China big cities had built the subways.

发改委批复京津深三地轨交项目 投资逾4600亿(图)-搜狐财经

中新网9月29日电 据国家发改委网站消息,发改委今日批复了北京、天津、深圳关于城市轨道交通建设的相关规划,建设项目总投资分别为2122.8 亿元、1794.33亿元和730.6亿元。

发改委今日批复了北京市发改委《关于报请审定北京市城市轨道交通建设规划(2014~2020年)的请示》和《关于报送北京市城市轨道交通建设规划(2014~2020年)有关调整事项的请示》,同意北京市城市轨道交通第二期建设规划,将规划期限调整为2015~2021年。2015~2021年建设12个项目,总长度262.9公里,涉及3号线、12号线、17号线、首都机场线二期等,建设项目总投资为 2122.8 亿元,其中资本金占 40%,计 849.12 亿元,由北京市级财政资金解决。资本金以外的资金以国内银行贷款为主,并辅以多元化融资模式

发改委今日还批复了天津市发改委《关于报审天津市城市轨道交通建设规划(2015~2020年)的请示》,同意天津市城市轨道交通第二期建设规划。规划显示,2015~2020年,建设M3线二期(南延)、M7线一期、M8线一期、M10线一期、M11线一期、Z2线一期、Z4线一期和B1线一期等8个项目,总长约228.1公里。到2020年,形成14条运营线路、总长513公里的轨道交通网络。

据悉,项目总投资为1794.33亿元,其中资本金占40%,计717.73亿元,由天津市区两级及滨海新区财政资金解决。资本金以外的资金利用国内银行贷款等方式解决。

此外,发改委今日批复了深圳市发改委《关于呈报的请示》和《关于呈报优化方案的请示》,同意对深圳市城市轨道交通第三期建设规划确定的建设任务及目标进行调整。调整方案为:新增2号线三期、3号线三期(南延、东延)、4号线三期、5号线二期、6号线二期、9号线二期工程和10号线工程,线路长度85.1公里。

据悉,预计到2020年,深圳将形成11条运营线路、总长434.9公里的轨道交通网络。项目总投资为730.6亿元,其中资本金占40%,计292.24亿元,由深圳市财政资金解决。资本金以外的资金利用国内银行贷款等融资方式解决。

One of the richest provinces in China, and probably the most culturally similar to Japanese as well.

Ningbo as one of the oldest city in China, and as a main port, that

Ningbo is the major city that transfered Chinese culture to japane before 1400 years ago, today many japanese pronunciation still kept Ningbo (zhejiang) dialect pronunciation, not mention the others.

Ningbo is the first city attacked by Japanese with biological weapons: During World War II in 1940, Japan bombed Ningbo with ceramic bombs full of fleas carrying the bubonic plague.

Ningbo is also the headquarters of the East Sea Fleet of the Chinese People's Liberation Army Navy.

and Chunxiao oil field belong to Ningbo, Beilun District; with the Zhenghai lianhua of SINOPEC Ningbo processor, my home use gas from East China sea Oilfield.

Ningbo as one of the oldest city in China, and as a main port, that

Ningbo is the major city that transfered Chinese culture to japane before 1400 years ago, today many japanese pronunciation still kept Ningbo (zhejiang) dialect pronunciation, not mention the others.

Ningbo is the first city attacked by Japanese with biological weapons: During World War II in 1940, Japan bombed Ningbo with ceramic bombs full of fleas carrying the bubonic plague.

Ningbo is also the headquarters of the East Sea Fleet of the Chinese People's Liberation Army Navy.

and Chunxiao oil field belong to Ningbo, Beilun District; with the Zhenghai lianhua of SINOPEC Ningbo processor, my home use gas from East China sea Oilfield.

Yes, it is important to understand the unique relationship between China and Japan and Zhejiang in particular as conduit for social and political exchange. You are right to mention that Japan had , in unfortuitious military adventurism in China, ld to the deaths of many innocent Chinese. I remain ever hopeful that the two sides can surmount from past aggression by Japan and build a common future.

We will be soon, dont worry
I sincerely hope AIIB will help all members on infra development. It will be officially functional in 2016!

Today, I took metro from my home to railway station. The metro station is organically integrated into the railway station. Once u exit metro, u will see ticket vending machines and ticket printing machines. Passengers don't have to go to the ground floor, and can easily enter the waiting room directly from the underground metro floor.

I hope such metro+railway+bus+(airport) transportation hubs can be built everywhere in developing countries!

Metro exits, same floor with ticket office and underground railway entrance (and a huge selection of eateries and shops including halal restaurants)
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1443585528.982316.jpg

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1443585614.213543.jpg

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1443585691.096266.jpg

Waiting room, see the power of migration during Mid-autumn/National Day travel rush!
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1443585786.727408.jpg

We will be soon, dont worry

Yes bro, between Pak-CN all resources for metro are available so no worry at all. I believe when conditons mature in Karachi, Islamabad and CPEC, metro construction will commence.

Impressive, I must say.

I've seen many subway here, which is very important project to make it easier for transportation, hope Pakistan can catch up soon.

:cheers:

Indian Metro rail project by 2018-2020 : 2600 km Constructed/under construction/planned before 2018-2020 :)

but by then China could have 5000 km metro lines

Wonderful! I hope this time India can do an exceptional job in executing the plan and delivering the results. Best wishes for the people of India. :cheers:

we have planned for every cities with 20 million population .I myself don't know we are already working on 2700 km metro .

Good oue Asian continent should overtake the EU and the west . India can learn lots from china on cheap manufacturing of rails and equipments. But India and chINA ARE VERY LARGE COUNTRIES .. These metros are apart from Rail lines . But India still have long way to go . Good job guys :) Feel great as a asian . Hope India and China will work together . If that happens no one can stop our duo :D

@Abingdonboy @Chanakya's_Chant @PARIKRAMA

Any idea of our Metro rail projects . And total KM already constructed , under construction and Planned till date ??

There are currently 8 operational metro systems in India. Green background for the systems that are under construction. Blue background for the systems that are currently in planning, Yellow background for other proposed systems but no planning yet.

m1-png.256859
m2-png.256860
m3-png.256861
m4-png.256862
m5-png.256863

Back
Top Bottom