What's new

China and Pakistan join hands to block India's entry into Nuclear Suppliers Group

US is biggest importer of Chinese goods and by your logic China must surrender to USo_O. Come on mate improve your logic and grown up
China is presumably siding with Pakistan and offending India.

India is economically more important to China than Pakistan.

Why are you comparing bargaining power of Pakistan with U.S o_O

China is presumably siding with Pakistan and offending India.

India is economically more important to China than Pakistan.

Why are you comparing bargaining power of Pakistan with U.S o_O

Pakistan is more important to China in term of strategic and that is more important then economy. What Pakistan is offer to China will benefit more then India three times in term of economically, politically and strategically. After CPEC China growth rate will jump 1 to 1.5% at least.

Pakistan is more important to China in term of strategic and that is more important then economy. What Pakistan is offer to China will benefit more then India three times in term of economically, politically and strategically. After CPEC China growth rate will jump 1 to 1.5% at least.
I have only taken the known current trade data for assuming the possibility of India having greater leverage over Pakistan in influencing China's decisions.

Since I'm not privy to such classified information which you are quoting therefore I wouldn't be able to comment on it.

If possible, Do share the link for analysis you have stated.

Thanks and Regards

I have only taken the known current trade data for assuming the possibility of India having greater leverage over Pakistan in influencing China's decisions.

Since I'm not privy to such classified information which you are quoting therefore I wouldn't be able to comment on it.

If possible, Do share the link for analysis you have stated.

Thanks and Regards

No need to share info here and that statement is more then enough for all

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom