What's new

China and North Korea

@GameSparta500

Maybe you do not understand that diplomatic relations with China and NK. NK is not an ally of China, even NK and China have some grudges.
Do you know "Yenan group?" They are Chinese, after the Korean War, they joined the NK, become a NK people. But NK govt kill them, in order to curry favor with USSR.
Yenan group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chinese people hate NK. If USA to leave the East Asian, We will hang Kim Jong Il, and help the South Korean Unification.

@GameSparta500

Maybe you do not understand that diplomatic relations with China and NK. NK is not an ally of China, even NK and China have some grudges.
Do you know "Yenan group?" They are Chinese, after the Korean War, they joined the NK, become a NK people. But NK govt kill them, in order to curry favor with USSR.
Yenan group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chinese people hate NK. If USA to leave the East Asian, We will hang Kim Jong Il, and help the South Korean Unification.

Don't "represent" me. Have you ever had personal contact with South Koreans?

Don't "represent" me. Have you ever had personal contact with South Koreans?

:pop: I know that Korean people are very annoying. But Korean people are grass on the top of a wall which sways with every wind; a person who bends with the wind.
South Korea even allow their army to be controlled by other countries.
So if USA to leave the East Asian, We should support South Korea.

:pop: I know that Korean people are very annoying. But Korean people are grass on the top of a wall which sways with every wind; a person who bends with the wind.
South Korea even allow their army to be controlled by other countries.
So if USA to leave the East Asian, We should support South Korea.

USA will never leave though. We should hang Kim regardless and help North Korea find a better leader. It is our fault North Korea made a nuclear weapon because it is surrounded by enemies yet didnt have a Chinese nuclear umbrella like Japan did.

USA will never leave though. We should hang Kim regardless and help North Korea find a better leader. It is our fault North Korea made a nuclear weapon because it is surrounded by enemies yet didnt have a Chinese nuclear umbrella like Japan did.

:pop: Yes, We can not allow North Korea has nuclear weapons, too close to North Korea from Beijing.
Kim Jong Il will die soon. Let us look at what the nuclear policy of his son.

well what is this "north korea can only export its iron and coal to china" if thats true, well it kind of contradicts china's policy of not getting in other countries internal affaris

China to NK " you can only export your stuff to us"

it just seems contradicting

well what is this "north korea can only export its iron and coal to china" if thats true, well it kind of contradicts china's policy of not getting in other countries internal affaris

China to NK " you can only export your stuff to us"

it just seems contradicting

:pop: That is because the USA embargo.

i hoenstly believe that North Korea, and the North Koreans people would prosper, and have a better life under the CCP then kim jong il..

i think if NK became part of China, the CCP could help develop North Korea, and help its people out...

what do you think....

is it possible

I absolutely agree with you. Annexing North Korea would have tremendous strategic value for China. It would provide INDEPENDENT land access to the Sea of Japan. You cannot rely on leasing of ports alone to support your national interests. Northeast China would be more secured from invasion if the PLA navy is station off the coast of North Korea at the Sea of Japan.

Giving up North Korean land to South Korea would be a strategic loss for the northeast region of China, making it more vulnerable to foreign attacks. It would be a great insult to the sacrifices of the PLA soldiers who fought and died in the Korean War.

I personally think Seoul and Tokyo would both be used by Washington to contain China long-term.

N and S Korea are relatively small nations, they have no option but to sway with the trend as grass on wall does.

Why do korean conscripts make up a noticeable share of war crimes comitted in WWII against china? because Imperial Japan was boss at the time, they have no option but to follow.

Only large countries like china, russia, america and others can formulate their own long term strategies, we should be grateful of these advantages.

Back
Top Bottom