What's new

China and Indiam Friends or Foes ??

China and India are strategic rivals.
Both are trying to expand their sphere of influence, in the same geographic region of the world.

Exactly..! But both need to co-exist without any major confrontation if they need there so called GROWTH PATTERN(fastest and second fastest) to remain on Track.:smokin:

Are you talking about Premier Wen Jiabao or Paramount leader Hu Jintao?

OMG, lol, I just mixed up the two. My bad...

P200710231008511295218777.jpg

P200710231016413203040193.jpg

I thought he lost weight.

Did the Chinese president loss some weight?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
yaa he is dieting. :lol:

On topic.

There will always be competetion between India and China because of the market base. But at the same time regional co operation is very much required to avoid making somalia out of south asia. The cold war like situation will impact south asia in the same way as the cold war did to germany, korea etc. But US and Russia were continent apart did not imapact them much but same cannot be said about India and China.

. There will always be competetion between India and China because of the market base. But at the same time regional co operation is very much required to avoid making somalia out of south asia. The cold war like situation will impact south asia in the same way as the cold war did to germany, korea etc. But US and Russia were continent apart did not imapact them much but same cannot be said about India and China.

Level of Trust on each other is also one of the most important factor neccassary for future of Both countries.

Level of Trust on each other is also one of the most important factor neccassary for future of Both countries.

Level of trust can only be increased with mutual co-operation with people to people ties.

Like for example people in China dont have slightest Idea about Indians nor Indians have idea about the Chinese as much as we know about Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. Thats mainly because we have been historically related to them.

Trade is already efficient. But as an Indian we from our own side should try to put a tape on our media about fake war predictions creating panic among the populace. At the same time we should keep Pakistan out of talks when talk to Chinese at least for the time being. From the chinese end they should keep Tibet issue out for the time being. We need to maintain the restraint till we dont trust each one.

We are 2 ancient civilizations which are 2 worlds apart in every terms and have lot to offer equally to each other.

What we do today in terms of Indo Chinese relations will write the history tomorrow.

On the light side Imagine sunny deol in Kungfu movies .......................:lol:
And jackie chan with a handpump......:lol:

Unless India and China want to become pawns in the hegemons left from the aftermath of the Cold War (i.e. America, contrasting political philosophies, etc.), they ought to cooperate to an extent.

Both nations could do make more progress than constantly looking North/South at their neighbors...

Back
Top Bottom