What's new

China and India 'water grab' dams put ecology of Himalayas in danger

More likely, you will force India to bomb your dams. You get this message?

I lol'ed you for second time :lol:, how about answer to my theorie for your "suggested" Monsoon weapon, you have nothing to say about it?

wtf!! 50% Indian water comes from China?? Utter BS!! Only one major river comes from there and thats 'Brahmputra' and Brahmputra goes through just 2 states of India and ultimately enters into Bangladesh. Rest all of the major rivers originates from India itself like Ganga, Yamuna, Narmada, Kaveri, Krishna, Tapti, etc....

even some Indian big rivers are originated within India,maybe some of tributaries are still from Tibet plateau.so maybe that's what the article talks about 50%.they must have their way to gauge the flow.

as for Indian airforce flying into China and bombing the Chinese dams,that's what we really look forward to.if that happens China will have prefect justified excuse to bomb India back to stone age and the international community can see say nothing about it.Indian airforce is tiny comparing with China's,actually in any military category,India is tiny when comparing with China.

Explain how wind turbines in Tibet can affect the monsoon.

Wind turbines can slow down or alter the air circulation cycle in Tibet which monsoon is depend on, of course this is not significant but combine with other factors such climat change, India's air polutions, it can be a factor to make monsoon season abnomal. And as per the link I provide that Tibet plateau itself has impact to India's monsoon (see below). As I said that we can potentially make a deadliest weapon on earth against India...but still premature to have a solide conclusion but we're working on it :D

The heating of the plateau correlated with monsoon rainfall but only during the early and late parts of the season, they observed in a paper published recently in Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres.

As the vast Tibetan plateau, high up in the mountains, warmed during the summer months, it heated the air above, which then rose and created an area of low pressure, explained Dr. Rajagopalan. That belt of low pressure sucked in moisture from the oceans, thus initiating the monsoon.

The heating of the Tibetan plateau correlated well with rainfall over India from May 20 to June 15 when the monsoon was setting in. But then the correlation disappeared only to reappear again for rainfall between September 1 and October 15 when the monsoon was tailing off. “We don’t have a very good answer yet” about how the Tibetan plateau could be influencing the late stage of the monsoon, he said.

even some Indian big rivers are originated within India,maybe some of tributaries are still from Tibet plateau.so maybe that's what the article talks about 50%.they must have their way to gauge the flow.

as for Indian airforce flying into China and bombing the Chinese dams,that's what we really look forward to.if that happens China will have prefect justified excuse to bomb India back to stone age and the international community can see say nothing about it.Indian airforce is tiny comparing with China's,actually in any military category,India is tiny when comparing with China.

Nope, your capability in Tibet is limited.

The Week | READY FOR HARD-CORPS ACTION

Why do you think India will only bomb the dams and then wait for retaliation from Chinese? Most probably, aerial strikes will go hand in hand with land invasion. Read the article.

As for killing the monsoon, I guess, only and only USA has this capability using its HAARP.

Wind turbines can slow down or alter the air circulation cycle in Tibet which monsoon is depend on, of course this is not significant but combine with other factors such climat change, India's air polutions, it can be a factor to make monsoon season abnomal. And as per the link I provide that Tibet plateau itself has impact to India's monsoon (see below). As I said that we can potentially make a deadliest weapon on earth for India...but still premature to have a solide conclusion but we're working on it :D

Chinese can definitely defy Newton's three laws. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

buddhist-palm.jpg

Wind turbines can slow down or alter the air circulation cycle in Tibet which monsoon is depend on, of course this is not significant but combine with other factors such climat change, India's air polutions, it can be a factor to make monsoon season abnomal. And as per the link I provide that Tibet plateau itself has impact to India's monsoon (see below). As I said that we can potentially make a deadliest weapon on earth against India...but still premature to have a solide conclusion but we're working on it :D

Better say that is just insignificant.

Unless you have a weapon system that can manipulate the direction and pattern of clouds or contaminate it, you can't do anything to the monsoon to turn it abnormal.

Chinese can definitely defy Newton's three laws. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

buddhist-palm.jpg

we're above Newton's three laws when we hold geographic advantage :azn:, now this Monsoon weapon is more and more attractive to any convention or nuke, we can get away with impunity against India.

Better say that is just insignificant.

Unless you have a weapon system that can manipulate the direction and pattern of clouds or contaminate it, you can't do anything to the monsoon to turn it abnormal.

Monsoon season abnormal doesn't mean to reduce precipitation but if it got delayed or come too earlier, it could have a devastating effect on croop and farming.

Nope, your capability in Tibet is limited.

The Week | READY FOR HARD-CORPS ACTION

Why do you think India will only bomb the dams and then wait for retaliation from Chinese? Most probably, aerial strikes will go hand in hand with land invasion. Read the article.

As for killing the monsoon, I guess, only and only USA has this capability using its HAARP.

ha,I can give you dozens of reports saying otherwise,so Indian military experts even predict that will be a landslide quick victory for China if it happens.Land invasion?sure ,we will think about it.we did it once very successfullly so it won't be unfamiliar with us.

India 292 dams
May be they want entire Himalayas

Back
Top Bottom