What's new

China and India each deploy 3,000 troops Border face-off

Don't forget to teach this line to a turd world country which is your iron friend and don't seem to know anything other than 'atum bumb' :)
Correction my dear friend. It is not 'Atum Bumb' it is 'Atum Bum'! Take the name of Pakistan's Roohani Kuwwat correctly :rofl:

The only way to prove your point is for India to start a war against China. US will support India with supplies. The only question is whether India got balls.
India has already shown 'balls' by deploying army in the area claimed by China, outside India's border ie in Bhutan. Waiting for what China can do. Till now, nothing :rofl:

Correction my dear friend. It is not 'Atum Bumb' it is 'Atum Bum'! Take the name of Pakistan's Roohani Kuwwat correctly :rofl:

India has already shown 'balls' by deploying army in the area claimed by China, outside India's border ie in Bhutan. Waiting for what China can do. Till now, nothing :rofl:
That is not shown ball but showing to whole world of your aggression. I suggest you not to laugh too early. It might be a mourning for you in last. The problem with Indian is they are jumping too fast to conclusion to boast their ego. :enjoy:

That is not shown ball but showing to whole world of your aggression. I suggest you not to laugh too early. It might be a mourning for you in last. The problem with Indian is they are jumping too fast to conclusion to boast their ego. :enjoy:
Yeah, bite more bark less -- World to China. Meanwhile I heard US has started being a bit more assertive about those artificial islands in SCS? Or Taiwan? Or may be Chinese are just @Beast of Burden they can bray in PDF but thats all. :rofl:

Last edited:
Yeah, bite more bark less -- World to China. Meanwhile I heard US has started being a bit more assertive about those artificial islands in SCS? Or Taiwan? Or may be Chinese are just @Beast of Burden they can bray in PDF but thats all.
American is more assertive but always short of dismantle of the military and building on those island. That still does not serve the original US purpose of "STOP" thos installation. Those act by US is just try to attract Abe continue support of US. Look at Philippine, Vietnam ,Indonesia and Malaysia. How much noise are they making? These are the countries contesting the area and not making any further noise and yet, US and Japan of outside brag about standing up for them which is forever short of real action. Nobody trust US anymore. Ask Duterte, Philippine previous most hardcore ally of US in ASEAN dont even trust them. Same as Thailand which used to enjoy a good r/s with US more than China has reverse it.

If India going to trust US coming to your aid. Indian is making a big mistake.

Bro, rational people heed warnings. Those who do not hesitate to rape a seventy year old lady or lynch people to death for their eating habit, do you think they are going to be rational with you? I'm afraid you you're wasting your time. Something is holding back China, isn't it? May I ask what? We can see venomous snakes showing their fangs all around China. North Korea, SCS and now Bhutan.

Ask Duterte, Philippine previous most hardcore ally of US in ASEAN dont even trust them.
Duterte is just one man, btw Philippine's Military is pro USA. When America choose it, there will be a coup in Philippine.

http://www.rappler.com/newsbreak/inside-track/172687-duterte-philippine-soldiers-pro-united-states
Duterte: No denying it, PH soldiers are pro-U.S.

America --rather CIA-- is master at this game.

Bro, rational people heed warnings. Those who do not hesitate to rape a seventy year old lady or lynch people to death for their eating habit, do you think they are going to be rational with you? I'm afraid you you're wasting your time. Something is holding back China, isn't it? May I ask what? We can see venomous snakes showing their fangs all around China. North Korea, SCS and now Bhutan.
Telling that to a nation which will not even allow a mortally sick prisoner and a nobel laureate receive proper treatment is really rich!

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/30/asia/china-liu-xiaobo/index.html

China refuses cancer treatment abroad for Nobel winner Liu Xiaobo
http://edition.cnn.com/profiles/steven-jiang

Duterte is just one man, btw Philippine's Military is pro USA. When America choose it, there will be a coup in Philippine.

http://www.rappler.com/newsbreak/inside-track/172687-duterte-philippine-soldiers-pro-united-states
Duterte: No denying it, PH soldiers are pro-U.S.

America --rather CIA-- is master at this game.

Telling that to a nation which will not even allow a mortally sick prisoner and a nobel laureate receive proper treatment is really rich!

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/30/asia/china-liu-xiaobo/index.html

China refuses cancer treatment abroad for Nobel winner Liu Xiaobo
You are wrong to assume just becos Philippine soldier and they can do whatever they want including coup. Philippine soldier strength comes from the people,civilian. The Pinoy loves Duterte, this is a fact. If so , why didn't the Philippine military dump the Chinese arms donate last few days? Duterte is the king in Philippine. If he say yes, all Philippine people will follow him even the military can do nothing about it. Philippine is not a warlord country but a democracy with people choosing their own leader.

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/910468/duterte-did-outstanding-job-in-year-1-says-andanar

Fancy you quote an article from CNN? The same news outlet talking about WMD of Saddam Hussein. The Same media outlet US president Trump hate so much becos of fake and biased report. I know where you are heading. :enjoy:

This Liu Xiaobo can have the best cancer treatment in China. Why need to go abroad? Trying to escape and used some excuse. Your epic failed. :lol:

You are wrong to assume just becos Philippine soldier and they can do whatever they want including coup. Philippine soldier strength comes from the people,civilian. The Pinoy loves Duterte, this is a fact. If so , why didn't the Philippine military dump the Chinese arms donate last few days? Duterte is the king in Philippine. If he say yes, all Philippine people will follow him even the military can do nothing about it. Philippine is not a warlord country but a democracy with people choosing their own leader.

Yeah, Duterte is so powerful that he was able to stop ISIS from taking control of Marawi. NOT! :rofl:

This Liu Xiaobo can have the best cancer treatment in China. Why need to go abroad? Trying to escape and used some excuse. Your epic failed. :lol:

Oh yeah! Chinese have so good medical facilities that their elites never go outside.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/29/business/china-medical-tourism-hospital.html

China’s Ill, and Wealthy, Look Abroad for Medical Treatment
BEIJING — China’s medical system could not stop the cancer eating at Guo Shushi’s stomach. It roared back even after Mr. Guo, a 63-year-old real estate developer, endured surgery, chemotherapy and radiation at two hospitals.

Then his son-in-law discovered online that — for a price — companies were willing to help critically ill Chinese people seek treatment abroad. Soon Mr. Guo was at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute in Boston, receiving a new immunotherapy drug, Keytruda, which is not available in China. In April, nearly four months later, his tumor has shrunk and his weight has gone up.
----

"Your epic failed." :rofl:

Certainly a @Beast of Burden.

Yeah, Duterte is so powerful that he was able to stop ISIS from taking control of Marawi. NOT! :rofl:

Oh yeah! Chinese have so good medical facilities that their elites never go outside.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/29/business/china-medical-tourism-hospital.html

China’s Ill, and Wealthy, Look Abroad for Medical Treatment
BEIJING — China’s medical system could not stop the cancer eating at Guo Shushi’s stomach. It roared back even after Mr. Guo, a 63-year-old real estate developer, endured surgery, chemotherapy and radiation at two hospitals.

Then his son-in-law discovered online that — for a price — companies were willing to help critically ill Chinese people seek treatment abroad. Soon Mr. Guo was at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute in Boston, receiving a new immunotherapy drug, Keytruda, which is not available in China. In April, nearly four months later, his tumor has shrunk and his weight has gone up.
----

"Your epic failed." :rofl:

Certainly a @Beast of Burden.

ISIS is under Duterte control? This is the first time i heard about it. Duterte is king in Philippine but not King in the world. Are you ok? By your theory, Duterte shall stop ISIS in syria? ISIS is an external force invading Philippine. What does it do with Duterte still being respect and the number one person in Philippine now?

Fancy you quote nytimes? Another Neo Con media outlet which only spew rubbish about China. A state high profile political prisoner can access the best treatment from state in China. While that businessman is just another millionarie which China has plenty of them. So what makes him has the priority to access the best China has?

Have you seen Xi Jiping or any other important China stateman claiming going overseas to seek foreign treatment?

:enjoy: Try Harder.

ISIS is under Duterte control? This is the first time i heard about it. Duterte is king in Philippine but not King in the world. Are you ok? By your theory, Duterte shall stop ISIS in syria? ISIS is an external force invading Philippine. What does it do with Duterte still being respect and the number one person in Philippine now?

Fancy you quote nytimes? Another Neo Con media outlet which only spew rubbish about China. A state high profile political prisoner can access the best treatment from state in China. While that businessman is just another millionarie which China has plenty of them. So what makes him has the priority to access the best China has?

Have you seen Xi Jiping or any other important China stateman claiming going overseas to seek foreign treatment?

:enjoy: Try Harder.
Your reading & comprehension is failing you Mr @Beast Of Burden. :rofl:

Why will he? He will keep it secret and ban any Chinese media from reporting it.

Really? I think you just run out of nonsense to rebuke my point. :enjoy:
Read the sentence once more...
And tell me what you understood?
I am still not sure how you parsed this sentence into 'Duterte is controling ISIS'. May be you are not as apt at English? :rofl:

Why will he? He will keep it secret and ban any Chinese media from reporting it.

Read the sentence once more...

And tell me what you understood?
I am still not sure how you parsed this sentence into 'Duterte is controling ISIS'. May be you are not as apt at English? :rofl:
Another slandering from India. You cant prove anything beside posting biased and fake news link

It is you who has comprehension problem. YOu are the one associate ISIS attack Marawi as prove of Duterte is not the number one person in Philippine.

If US wants to invade Philippine. You mean Duterte can stop it? Its an external forces interrupting Philippine. What can Duterte do about it? HOw does you associate ISIS rampage of Philippine as prove of Duterte losing control of Philippine. Duterte is loved and well respected in Philippine. Even the Pro US Philippine soldier needs to listen to his order. That is a fact. Duterte has pivot to China. There is nothing Philippine Soldiers or others can do about it. Its the Pinoy choice. Your Epic failed. :enjoy:

and here comes the sanctimonious himself from a country which have no industrial capacity .you talk about human rights ,albeit it doesn't suits you
how many people of other religion reside in pakistan, what was the % of hindus in 1947 and what it remains now?
so u better don't dare to lecture of anything related to human as u guys are the worst .i think u might remember blasphemy law ,ahmadiya sect,using jet on your own people .
every times us drones violates you guys with impunity so for all practical purpose you can imagine your standing in the world order i think your position will not be much different from north korea.
by the way whats the steel capacity of pakistan??
automobile??
suparco what is it???
space and pakistan are oxymoron
pharmaceuticals??
any company worth sharing
all your businessman seems to be selling amrud

And here comes idiot from an idiotic country. We are a more tolerant country than you. We don't kill Muslims or Christians or force them to become Hindus like you morons are doing in your country. We don't kill them just because we doubt that they are eating or have eaten meat. India is the most rapist nation of the world. Cows are more protected in India than human being. Your PM is a butcher. He's killer of thousands of people yet you have chosen him your PM which shows how much worst your choice is.

Your idiotic thinking doesn't matter. We are getting $62 billion investment in the name of CPEC due to which your country is jumping up & down to stop it. You are talking about our industrial capacity?? India is the poorest country of the world. 80% of Indians lives below $2 a day and that figure is 50% in Pakistan. Your country don't have proper waste disposal facilities and you are talking about industrial capacity? Your soldiers are crying & not getting proper nutrition and you are giving me lectures? Your top actors are saying that your country is the most intolerant nation and you are talking about industrial capacity. Pakistan access to electricity ratio is 97.5% and India's between 70-80% said in a document released by World Bank.

Who told you Businessmen are leaving and there is no company in Pakistan? Your Media?? If you believe them than you are the most childish & empty head human in this world. We are far ahead than you. Our defence industry is better than you and our defence exports in the last decade is more than you. Go & check that kid.

Tumhari auqaat yeh hai keh China tumhari territory mai aa kar tumharai bunkers hatata hai aur bunkers destroy kr deta hai aur tum log kuch bhi nhi kr patai.. :D :D :D

When comparing debt you need to factor in reserves ?
Compare Pakistan FOREX with India's FOREX

:D :D :D What a logic?? I must say I haven't seen it yet from someone other than you. Your fellow Indian was claiming that Pakistan is rent out so I was telling him who is more rent out. And we are one of the very few countries who's debt-to-gdp ratio is decreasing and the end of this new fiscal year it will be 57% of GDP 2.3% less than last year. As per IMF Pakistan informal economy is 36% of overall GDP which is also one of the highest and I hope you can do the rest of math.

All your arguments are invalid. Beasty says his road are extra wide with extra topping of titanium tungsten alloys. The will last forever and have endless supply of ginseng and rhino's horns.

They will last forever and our men will shiver at the look of 10 ft tall chinese. You lose indian.

:lol:

However jokes aside, if its a localised skirmish, infra on the other side will be the first to be hit, and the odds don't stack in the favour of chinese due to terrain. The odds will even out for them if hostilities spreads over other flash points. But then we are looking at a much serious issue of full fledged war over something as petty as a general's swollen balls who couldn't resist building roads in two other country's territories?

BTW why did he did that? Promotion? Or just over confidence?

Back
Top Bottom