What's new

China and greatness

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: as if these fault lines are not on the face of India.

Judicial corruption
frauds, scams.
Swindles, theft, cooked books, bald-faced lies; :)

IS there any public acceptance of these crimes in India ???

Well i dont think so if other countries are also clean of these things as well.

So in my humble opinion one can of should come up with something better some crap on a blog against China.

:)
Honeslty its even worse than a crap

We now have seen several posts from Logic Note - the threads present defamatory sensationalist charges against Pakistan and china - to me it is a pattern of behaviour that ought to be " not acceptable" - not because threads present unfavorable information, but because the threads present sensationalist nonsense of no intrinsic value, it furthers no discussion or debate; such do not belong on this forum and such posters do not belong. Just my opinion.:cheers: - which also may no not have any instrinsic value - such is life.

We now have seen several posts from Logic Note - the threads present defamatory sensationalist charges against Pakistan and china - to me it is a pattern of behaviour that ought to be " not acceptable" - not because threads present unfavorable information, but because the threads present sensationalist nonsense of no intrinsic value, it furthers no discussion or debate; such do not belong on this forum and such posters do not belong. Just my opinion.:cheers: - which also may no not have any instrinsic value - such is life.

Oh Dear muse

if Sharing a link or views expressed by media or a blogger seems to be defamatory to you then I think you have to shut this forum ..because we all do the same .

This bunch of crap is from blogspot. I can list you thousands of blogspots where your India is "exposed".

Are you here for anti-China propaganda?

Get real & comment on some current issues if you can.

Yes every one can see that this is from blogspot .. I just shared for people to read it .. you may like or dislike it .
Every one has his perception about current issues . you have yours and I have mine . if you dnt like it then dont reply ..

as if these fault lines are not on the face of India.

Judicial corruption
frauds, scams.
Swindles, theft, cooked books, bald-faced lies;

IS there any public acceptance of these crimes in India ???

Well i dont think so if other countries are also clean of these things as well.

So in my humble opinion one can of should come up with something better some crap on a blog against China.

Honeslty its even worse than a crap

Umm one shall read and understand before commenting .. or may be some people cant accpet anything else apart from their narrow world view .

what ever..

:)

Oh Dear muse
if Sharing a link or views expressed by media or a blogger seems to be defamatory to you then I think you have to shut this forum ..because we all do the same.

There is a difference between Media & Blogger. Blogs WITHOUT source mentioned are merely opinions mixed with propaganda. So we are not here to discuss or debate propagandas, but some real issues.

Yes every one can see that this is from blogspot .. I just shared for people to read it .. you may like or dislike it.

So you are saying you couldn't share anything better than unauthentic source less propaganda mixed opinion?

Every one has his perception about current issues . you have yours and I have mine . if you dnt like it then dont reply ..

I am not interested in replying this crap but trend of posting un-authentic news or views from blodspot needs to be discouraged as the quality of this forum & debate or discussion can suffer.

... or may be some people cant accpet anything else apart from their narrow world view .

Yes, i can understand the inner feelings :pop:

Thread Closed

Lets get serious with the threads and posts please.

Raise legitimate issues from legitimate and reputable sources - not just bash one country or another, and remember the 'speck in your own eye, before condemning others'...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom