What's new

China All Su-35 news

heights of wet dreams...Su35 will be inferior to Chinese 4th gen aircrafts ... evry 1 make a note of it .
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If you want a "height of a wet dream" then you are right on it reading this Russian news.

I don't believe< china will acquire any Su-35? because china already in the final stage of developing the j-11b>

This also convinces me that, JF-17 is not a good jet,as China who co produces them, is shunning JF-17 from day one too over Russian jets and its own better jets.
I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the site of this..

Lets see...
Fake, unreliable news report convinces you that a fighter of a completely different class is not a good jet.

:hitwall: you've logged 1800+ posts here, you should know better.

I think S-400 will be a good seller in countries of Middle East and Southeast Asia, but China's EKV/MKV technology is decades ahead of this.

Saying China can't build the SAM like S-400 is simply saying like US can't build a frigate.

As for Su-35, it is just an upgraded Su-27, no thanks, it is not useful for us at all.

Yes that’s right it won’t be useful once the blueprints are copied and mass produced only to be called the J-11 gross copyright violations ever and to save your face talk under the table with the Russians. Typical Chinese behaviour when it comes to intellectual property.

Yes that’s right it won’t be useful once the blueprints are copied and mass produced only to be called the J-11 gross copyright violations ever and to save your face talk under the table with the Russians. Typical Chinese behaviour when it comes to intellectual property.

Yes, the J-11B was copied and yet it somehow incorporates completely set of technologies from the Flanker, and even includes upgrades that are only seen on the latest Flankers. Perhaps you should take a look at your own behavior when it comes to getting facts right.

Yes, the J-11B was copied and yet it somehow incorporates completely set of technologies from the Flanker, and even includes upgrades that are only seen on the latest Flankers. Perhaps you should take a look at your own behavior when it comes to getting facts right.

Setting apart avionics, the airframe design and structure is still the same as a su-27 with minor tweaks. People in the world are not that blind to let this go unnoticed. Back to topic it would be very unlikely that the Russians will be able to transfer any technology to china, ESP that of the Su-35 and S-400 that&#8217;s technical suicide in the very best.

any info about the j-16??? I know they"re developing the j-15 but I have no clue about the J-16 thanks.

Setting apart avionics, the airframe design and structure is still the same as a su-27 with minor tweaks. People in the world are not that blind to let this go unnoticed. Back to topic it would be very unlikely that the Russians will be able to transfer any technology to china, ESP that of the Su-35 and S-400 that’s technical suicide in the very best.

Actually, everything except for the airframe design was designed by China. The only link that the J-11B has to Flanker is its airframe design. Even the airframe was upgraded with radar absorbent material and composites.

The Su-35S uses the same airframe design as the Su-27 and yet it is different. The S-400 was reported to be jointly developed by China.

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

J-16 is a multirole fighter incorporated with some stealth features, its comparable aircraft is the Silent Eagle of Boeing.

I think we all agreed that stealth features are not present; it is simply a J-11BS with attack ability.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the site of this..

Lets see...
Fake, unreliable news report convinces you that a fighter of a completely different class is not a good jet.

:hitwall: you've logged 1800+ posts here, you should know better.
c'mon, he lives in england with Indian delusion, I bet he went to India less than I do..lol

same applies for every nuclear country... The only mistake we made in 1962 was underestimation and lack of preparedness, if we had done preemptive strike like what pakistan did in 1971, we would clearly have an upper hand . Nehru thought we could have easily won as we drove out french and dutch .

lol funny indian excuses, loser is loser dont find those ridiculous excuses like 'not' prepared or 'less' numbered. only idiots enter war without thorough preparation, and it is the first thing to start about everything

lol funny indian excuses, loser is loser dont find those ridiculous excuses like 'not' prepared or 'less' numbered. only idiots enter war without thorough preparation, and it is the first thing to start about everything

Aren't you losses to soviets? ........ you think you always win???

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom