What's new

China All Su-35 news

You guys laugh about Japanese war crimes all the time, even in the other "PH" thread just below this one.

In this particular thread, the argument was started by an Indian poster who started posting all the negative articles regarding China. Before that there was no trolling.

Check it yourself, he is now banned.

yes yes, chinese are perpetually innocent.
btw this lowly IQ hindu didn't understand your pm. and your pm box is full so I couldn't reply

You guys laugh about Japanese war crimes all the time, even in the other "PH" thread just below this one.

In this particular thread, the argument was started by an Indian poster who started posting all the negative articles regarding China. Before that there was no trolling.

Check it yourself, he is now banned.

In this thread i started Japan when taxliang said India need other countries to fight our wars. Expect such things when you make such statements.

yes yes, chinese are perpetually innocent.
btw this lowly IQ hindu didn't understand your pm. and your pm box is full so I couldn't reply

Oh right sorry, I just cleared my PM box.

When I said "finally"... what I meant was "Finally you are seeing things from my perspective".

And regarding this thread, yes it was an Indian poster who started it and he is now banned. The guy in the other thread laughing about Japanese war crimes has not been banned, strangely enough.

It is so common though, that it's not really a surprise.

It was America and they came in because they were attacked by Japan as well. Otherwise they never would have gotten involved.

precisely my point which said Manchuria would not be free if the allied forces did not focus on Japan. The mistake Japan made was attacking the US

Man Chinese trollers on a roll today.SOmebody just pointed out that Russia and china had some issues,And chinese had to drag india in.And then they say we r the ones with insecurities:cheesy:

Oh right sorry, I just cleared my PM box.

When I said "finally"... what I meant was "Finally you are seeing things from my perspective".

And regarding this thread, yes it was an Indian poster who started it and he is now banned. The guy in the other thread laughing about Japanese war crimes has not been banned, strangely enough.

lol CD remember my remark about the cheap entertainment (it stands)

members who find such atrocities funny are seriously F&*#ked in the head, they will be banned sooner or later. accept my apologies on their behalf my dear friend

precisely my point which said Manchuria would not be free if the allied forces did not focus on Japan. The mistake Japan made was attacking the US

Is the Republic of China, now on Taiwan, a fully sovereign and independent nation?

Man Chinese trollers on a roll today.SOmebody just pointed out that Russia and china had some issues,And chinese had to drag india in.And then they say we r the ones with insecurities:cheesy:

Indians started trolling

I love how the Asians here, who's countries were all exploited and crushed by the Western powers + Japan, are all going for each other's throats with greater ferocity than they would have done against the old colonial powers themselves.

I've never seen an Indian bash Britain, it's always Pakistan or China.

I love how the Asians here, who's countries were all exploited and crushed by the Western powers + Japan, are all going for each other's throats with greater ferocity than they would have done against the old colonial powers themselves.

I've never seen an Indian bash Britain, it's always Pakistan or China.

by-product of a non-violent freedom struggle i guess. we parted on friendly terms

lol CD remember my remark about the cheap entertainment (it stands)

members who find such atrocities funny are seriously F&*#ked in the head, they will be banned sooner or later. accept my apologies on their behalf my dear friend

LOL you can't apologize on behalf of someone else.

Anyway the troll has been banned, so maybe it's time to get back to the topic.

Back
Top Bottom