What's new

China All Su-35 news

O.k. ,,, but as far as I know, the PLAAF is not known for faking their serials - pretending to not show, to hide or ps or remove them; YES - but not to apply faked numbers.

BY the way ... my Japanese is even worse than my Chinese :-) but does he say 23063~23066 ??

Back to my number-obsession:

It seems as if this guy noted that the number of the Chinese SU-35SK seems to be 23063 or 23066. And that there are reports that following the military reform, the PLA Air Force again changed their serial-number rules so that it becomes impossible to decipher by the conventional method.

Anyone with some more information ???

Even more concerning the PLAAF's acquisition of the Su-35 an interesting interview with Xu Yongling, Chief test pilot of the J-10 was posted some time ago regarding the J-20, the Su-35 and various other questions:

https://www.sinodefenceforum.com/j-20-5th-gen-fighter-thread-v.t7303/page-208#post-401562
Regrettably the video has been removed since then.

•In talking about Su-35: Su-35 purchase is to satisfy immediate needs. Tech wise China could mainly learn from its flight control, especially its "low-speed all-situation super manoeuvrability" which is the only example in the world. It also achieved this manoeuvrability without canards, something that China is unable to achieve today.

•The deal on Su-35 depends on the political situation between China/Russia/US. In addition, China is not going to buy a lot but wants to get it in a hurry, so it has very little bargaining power as a buyer. As a result of these complicating factors, whether the deal can go through is highly uncertain, it could happen next month or it could keep dragging on, or it may never go through.

Like I said many times before, this deal is more about balance of trade between China and Russia.

Same reason why China want to buy the US bonds.

Oh no ... a faked image again !!!

http://www.fyjs.cn/thread-1851066-1-1.html

... even if I'm still sure that the first 4 Su-35 are in China.

Deino

Chinese Su-35 delivery - 25.12.16 - faked image.jpg

Like I said many times before, this deal is more about balance of trade between China and Russia.

Same reason why China want to buy the US bonds.

I must tell you "it's irrelevant".
Russia want to sell Su35, and China need to buy it. Deal.

You simply dont buy a new platform for entertaining someone while you dont need it.
It is complicated enough for you to maintain those Su35 and someone is right to expect future purchase of Su35.

I must tell you "it's irrelevant".
Russia want to sell Su35, and China need to buy it. Deal.

You simply dont buy a new platform for entertaining someone while you dont need it.
It is complicated enough for you to maintain those Su35 and someone is right to expect future purchase of Su35.

Not really

China armed force dont want it thats why they let the negoation lasting for a decade or so and thats why just last year the China's team try to sabotage the deal through means of remove all agreement before and downsize the deal from 24 to 4 and ask the Russian side to significantly change many characters of Su-35 within a very short period of time to force Russian side to give up, it is the political leadership's pressure plus Russian side threat to cut supply for Al-31F engines supply make the deal remain revelant.

China armed force need Russian's Su-35 as much as they need US's worthless bonds.

If China really want something, they will sign the deal in a week and pay the cash in full, instead of wasting a decade or so talking.

People can speculate against such purchase only as per personal opinion or approach either in favour or against PLAAF/Chinese Government decision but the thing is, these ACs are bought for a purpose best known to the officials and concerns which itself is a addition of greater punch against adversary. Addition is always good whether indigenous or from external source which is on purpose that most of us are not well aware of but it is not just because that China cannot produce such quality AirCrafts in house though it is on the right track.

By reading few posts, IMO, it is not necessary that if China can produce J-20, can do for 4.5++ (Western Gen Terminology) as well in the same time so it may take some time but soon would be producing much better version in class of SU-35s as well so then it will be enough for self reliance. This particular purchase is holding something back there that many cannot see but would be proven by the passage of time only.

Congrats :china: for such high value, capable bird induction.

Whatever, ppl don't care whether Su-35 really in China, but care how S@CK aircraft made by China coz buy Su-35 from Russia ... :lol::lol::lol: ppl just like the news what they want.

I'm not sure if You really got be right !?
I'm completely sure these birds are in China, I am even more convinced - in contrast to some other certain members, who are offended by the pure imagination that China still buys Russian systems - that the PLAAF has more than one reason to introduce this fighter ....

The only thing in fact I'm still not sure is, how real this image is??

There are IMO too many bored fan-boys out there with only one intention to fool others and even more - like I already asked above but no one answered - the serial number "23x3x" if correct does not make sense ... at least not to me since no PLAAF unit has a "3" as the second number.

So I really beg You not to throw me in the same basket of nay-Sayers, who still hope this all is a fake ... I only want to see it on my own in a clear, full-size & high resolution image or to get an explanation, why the number is off.

Thanks,
Deino

People can speculate against such purchase only as per personal opinion or approach either in favour or against PLAAF/Chinese Government decision but the thing is, these ACs are bought for a purpose best known to the officials and concerns which itself is a addition of greater punch against adversary. Addition is always good whether indigenous or from external source which is on purpose that most of us are not well aware of but it is not just because that China cannot produce such quality AirCrafts in house though it is on the right track.

By reading few posts, IMO, it is not necessary that if China can produce J-20, can do for 4.5++ (Western Gen Terminology) as well in the same time so it may take some time but soon would be producing much better version in class of SU-35s as well so then it will be enough for self reliance. This particular purchase is holding something back there that many cannot see but would be proven by the passage of time only.

Congrats :china: for such high value, capable bird induction.

Exactly what I try to say since some time even if some simply think they know it better than the PLAAF-command.

Hmmm ... contra again ?!!

via "=Berkut" at http://forum.keypublishing.com/show...ese-air-power-thread-18&p=2364603#post2364603

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

1; The camo doesnt match, so if someone faked it he certainly laid more work into it than usual by changing the camo scheme.

2; The pylons are lacking on the "faked" picture, again same point as above.

3; Shadows doesnt match between the supposed faked and the "source" picture.

4; Antennas on the vertical tail.

5; Etc etc.

Imho this is terrible and illogical "proof" of the picture being a fake. It might be a fake for all i know, but that "proof" is terrible in actually proving anything.

Exactly what I try to say since some time even if some simply think they know it better than the PLAAF-command.

IMO, such induction carries more value than any of us can think about, for PLAAF.

Lets say how about to learn more of the SU-35 structure for future engineering. How about learning the TVC and powerful Engine terminology to the further extents and above all, how about to test the TVC against J-20 and vice versa (You know what I mean) for better tactics beside these SU-35s are going to serve the country as Sky-Guards as well and soon, we may see a capable Chinese Bird competing such class. It's a win win.

PLA news portal: Su-35 intended to be last type of imported fighter
People Daily Online December 30, 2016

Four Russian Su-35 fighter jets were delivered to China on Dec. 25, ending speculations about the procurement of the aircraft, which had been delayed about two years, according to an article on 81.cn, a news portal of the People’s Liberation Army.

Since the debut of the J-20 fighter at Zhuhai Airshow, procurement of the Su-35 fighter jets has gone quite smoothly. Some say this is the outcome of the close relationship between China and Russia. However, the latter did not change its stance on the exportation of the Su-35 until the J-20 fighter was unveiled. Russia believes that with the commissioning of the J-20, the Su-35 will soon lose its value in the Chinese market. That estimation is the reason for the smooth procurement.

Today, the construction of China's first independently developed aircraft carrier is in full swing, and the first carrier battle group has already begun training.

The article offered an old Chinese proverb: "One can only be independent when he is self-reliant.” The article further expressed hope that the Su-35 fighter jet is the last fighter imported by China.

FOREIGN201612301720000422871649442.jpg

russia is very ridiculous . It wants to sell such rubbish for a decade, leaving its state media that china wants it . actually china don't even need it lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom