What's new

China All Su-35 news

We don't need bollywood dream,by all means go ahead with j-20.Worry would have been if u got t-50.
A fifth gen fighter that is modified failed 1990s mig 1.44 design,without russian permission engine can't supercruise or TVC,and stealth design with canards..thats what happens when u blindly copy design from mig1.44.We are very happy at t-50 vs j-20 scenario....i congratulate u on the future investment.

Oh my gosh..we copy an inferior failed Russiian design (Mig 1.44):eek:, I guess that why India is more in favor of western fighter jet such Rafale than Russian's counterpart :lol: , We chinese don't care how you call that as copy and what so ever handicap that J-20 still have such supercruise engine but we're proud of being able to do this baby by ourself...and tell us about India involvement in T-50 which part of your contribution that Indians are proud of ? :lol:

And for T-50 vs J-20 scenario..tell us what made you so happy? :smokin:

Oh my gosh..we copy an inferior failed Russiian design (Mig 1.44):eek:, I guess that why India is more in favor of western fighter jet such Rafale than Russian's counterpart :lol: , We chinese don't care how you call that as copy and what so ever handicap that J-20 still have such supercruise engine but we're proud of being able to do this baby by ourself...and tell us about India involvement in T-50 which part of your contribution that Indians are proud of ? :lol:

And for T-50 vs J-20 scenario..tell us what made you so happy? :smokin:

I never claimed t-50 is indian program,just that its superior to j-20 .We are only taking baby steps in 5th gen tech,Still just coz u asked.Indian contribution is- 35% cost.
''HAL negotiated successfully to get a 25 per cent share of design and development work in the FGFA programme. HAL’s work share will include critical software including the mission computer, navigation systems, most of the cockpit displays, the counter measure dispensing (CMD) systems and modifying Sukhoi’s prototype into fighter as per the requirement of the Indian Air Force (IAF).Russian expertise in titanium structures will be complemented by India’s experience in composites like in the fuselage''
Not much,but its a start.
Wake me up when u get a supercruise engine,first try and stop importing engines from russia though.
As for j-20 vs t-50..no contest at all.One is a modified discarded mig 1.44 upgrade vs a complete new fighter,canards in a stealth fighter..well so much for that.
An aircraft that has no engine and unless russia gives u the engine,no supercruise or TVC nor probably the required thrust for performance worthy of 5th gen fighter.Without these features its a stealthy looking 4th gen fighter not a true 5th gen.
Also does it have a new weapons family designed for it like t-50 has with 14 new weapons.
What about radar,nope nothing yet.... PAK FA aesa already confirmed to have 1500 TR modules with 360-400 km range against a 3m^2 RCS target.
So yes i'm quite happy that if ever push comes to shove our pilots will be sitting on the better plane.

guess China has lost confidence in its J20 project...its good for China's national security.

Where on earth did you get that idea from? When did China lose confidence on it's J-20 project?

I never claimed t-50 is indian program,just that its superior to j-20 .We are only taking baby steps in 5th gen tech,Still just coz u asked.Indian contribution is- 35% cost.
''HAL negotiated successfully to get a 25 per cent share of design and development work in the FGFA programme. HAL’s work share will include critical software including the mission computer, navigation systems, most of the cockpit displays, the counter measure dispensing (CMD) systems and modifying Sukhoi’s prototype into fighter as per the requirement of the Indian Air Force (IAF).Russian expertise in titanium structures will be complemented by India’s experience in composites like in the fuselage''
Not much,but its a start.
Wake me up when u get a supercruise engine,first try and stop importing engines from russia though.
As for j-20 vs t-50..no contest at all.One is a modified discarded mig 1.44 upgrade vs a complete new fighter,canards in a stealth fighter..well so much for that.
An aircraft that has no engine and unless russia gives u the engine,no supercruise or TVC nor probably the required thrust for performance worthy of 5th gen fighter.Without these features its a stealthy looking 4th gen fighter not a true 5th gen.
Also does it have a new weapons family designed for it like t-50 has with 14 new weapons.
What about radar,nope nothing yet.... PAK FA aesa already confirmed to have 1500 TR modules with 360-400 km range against a 3m^2 RCS target.
So yes i'm quite happy that if ever push comes to shove our pilots will be sitting on the better plane.

Lol you make some contribution to your FGFA doesn't mean Russia will use it for their own T-50, and what do they care if FGFA crash, the warranty will be voided due to your own modifications...they could blame your for your solfwares and composite elements.If I was them I'm more than happy to keep my hand clean about FGFA and let you mess up to make it as super-LCA which all software and composite structures are done by Indians.

For our J-20's supercruise engine...we're not in the rush...we haven't yet declared ourself to compete against anyone so we can relaxe and do thing at our pace. As I said ealier, we don't expect Russia to do us any favor to seal the supercruise or TVC engine and we're not going to die without its neither.

when will these fake su-35 crap stop coming out...

When people smarten up, which will be never. A hundred years from now, we'll get the same headline "China and Russia about to sign Su-135 deal".

Simple just do your math Mr. 64=65: we're great of making our "home made military aircraft" and we will be even more greater if we can improve our aircraft from technologies abroad, Su-35 is a window of oportunity...get it? :azn:, As for quantities, people can speculate...24, 48..100...but you can expect that with large order Russian must offer us something interesting in return, or we will stick with our J-11 and J-15, J-16 if the offer is not worth...only future will tell what is the deal.

Try p1$$ Russia with your Rafale, C-17, Chenook, Apache deals, they will sure know how to return your favor, We Chineses don't have great expectation from Russians but if they're willing to make some interesting offer...we're more than happy to welcome them, we're looking forward to replace our J-11 in Tibet with SU-35 if this deal pass. :smokin:

J-20 is our future investment and is un-stoppable even without the proper engines, you Indians can comforted yourself with a bollywood dream that we abandon this project :lol:

quality not quantity my dear Chinese. India has practically access to every great military tech from the world- you have Russia only. Hence you are buying aircraft's that not just India but many many others found not to be the best in class. But I get it- you are buying it to reverse engineer it...

When people smarten up, which will be never. A hundred years from now, we'll get the same headline "China and Russia about to sign Su-135 deal".

Believe me,nothing will please indian defence observers more than seeing this deal cancelled.We are with china on this one.

Also METEOR is best BVR on the planet. RAFALE can easily take on any flanker. Su-35 big advantage Is in 3d TVC though.Once in WVR rafale in disadvantge.

Forgot to add the Pheonix weapon system that the F-14 carried which is another great BVR missile next to Meteor.

I purposely, don't understand how could a Flanker beat the Rafale. the Sukhoi has better aerodynamics, 3D TVC etc. In WVR the Flanker isn't going to use its fancy maneuvers like the Kulbit, Cobra. While Rafale is using non vectoring engines. But the Rafale has Meteor and Flanker doesn't. But it's only mattered to the pilots well trained.

quality not quantity my dear Chinese.

Thank you for speaking to indian cheerleaders on behalf of us in respect of indian productions

India has practically access to every great military tech from the world- you have Russia only. Hence you are buying aircraft's that not just India but many many others found not to be the best in class. But I get it- you are buying it to reverse engineer it...

and india is still behind China in almost everything. You are fumbling to fix your devaluating rupees for payment of foreign bills

Thank you for speaking to indian cheerleaders on behalf of us in respect of indian productions

and india is still behind China in almost everything. You are fumbling to fix your devaluating rupees for payment of foreign bills

yes , be proud that you are a slightly better yet a 3rd world country too, while having 4 x the GDP... congrats .

quality not quantity my dear Chinese. India has practically access to every great military tech from the world- you have Russia only. Hence you are buying aircraft's that not just India but many many others found not to be the best in class. But I get it- you are buying it to reverse engineer it...

What you consider to be the best is debatable, we're not judge a book just by it's cover, if Russia offer something that what we need and interesting than there is great chance that the deal will get though...we don't really care what people get used to believe that wester military is best compaire to Russia.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom