What's new

China agree to give J-20 5th Generation Stealth Fighter to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not more than surprise, what need of these air crafts when there is actual need for technology which could detect stealth technology/anti-stealth.
First go for radars covering Pakistan territory over Low & high altitude, so in this context if plan of J-20 is considered with Radars then it is useful otherwise illogical plan.
More over our defense minister is nothing more than a minister.

Not more than surprise, what need of these air crafts when there is actual need for technology which could detect stealth technology/anti-stealth.
First go for radars covering Pakistan territory over Low & high altitude, so in this context if plan of J-20 is considered with Radars then it is useful otherwise illogical plan.
More over our defense minister is nothing more than a minister.

Dv

I think this is yet another example of getting the people to focus on India -- it seems we are to be pawns where in nationalism does not mean peace, prosperity and a Just Pakistan, instead it must mean fear and insecurity based on the Indian threat -- threat of what?

again wrong reporting by our great media. It is FC20/J10 that we are in talk for not J20 which is not even nducted by PLAAF yet.
There is also a report in todays Jang that Pakistan is in talk to lease a 4400ton class frigate from china. they quoted Ahmed Mukhtar for the same claim .

I would also point out that the ISPR could have done a better job -- were this information part of an official release or statement, a great deal of the ambiguity of language and just plain getting the information part right, would have been taken care of - oh but wait, ISPR, is in to making fluff passed on patriotism-

an up coming US embargo on spares supply will render F16s whatever block.useless. Thats when thse chinese planes will come handy/

PAF should get J-20 and bomb the crap out of USA airbases in Afghanistan, if they attack again.

I was like wtf?! and then breathed a sigh of relief after reading through..... Damn!

Every fighter has its own merits and demerits.. for chinese jets, the merits that I see are less cost, cheat PAF that it is the best in the world (next to F-22) and thrust them down their throat, make PAF believe that they can shoot down the entire IAF fleet with one sqaudron of FC-20\JF17, make their economy more weaker in the name of selling their quality jets to them, joint production, soft loans etc.. anyways this Backstabbers and Backstabbers relationship seem to be MADE FOR EACH OTHER and funny to see how its gonna be....Only time would tell us when Pakistan accuses China of something just like what it did to USA....

Dear Pakistanis, please be aware that, If Osama had done something similar to CHina as what he did to US and if the Chinese had found that you guys were holding him and supporting him at your backyard, they wud have screwed ur a** in a way that you have to s*** thru ur mouth after that... Thanks Americans they did it with less pain to u...

P.S. THAT WAS MY OWN VIEW.. now dont start trolling in the name of replying back.....

PAF should get J-20 and bomb the crap out of USA airbases in Afghanistan, if they attack again.

but we cant get them before plaaf starting inducting j20s dont forget j20 is still in development state:yahoo:

Another case of being India centric.

These 5th gens are expensive and costly to own and run. Could be affordable to own when Pakistan reach half a trillion economy.

You guys keep saying that, and we get it anyway:lol:

guys i can confirm this news from in side source i kew it 6 weeks ago ....but sad news id PA will notbuy it till india inducts its PAK FA so well have to wate just like FC 20

Every fighter has its own merits and demerits.. for chinese jets, the merits that I see are less cost, cheat PAF that it is the best in the world (next to F-22) and thrust them down their throat, make PAF believe that they can shoot down the entire IAF fleet with one sqaudron of FC-20\JF17, make their economy more weaker in the name of selling their quality jets to them, joint production, soft loans etc.. anyways this Backstabbers and Backstabbers relationship seem to be MADE FOR EACH OTHER and funny to see how its gonna be....Only time would tell us when Pakistan accuses China of something just like what it did to USA....

Dear Pakistanis, please be aware that, If Osama had done something similar to CHina as what he did to US and if the Chinese had found that you guys were holding him and supporting him at your backyard, they wud have screwed ur a** in a way that you have to s*** thru ur mouth after that... Thanks Americans they did it with less pain to u...

P.S. THAT WAS MY OWN VIEW.. now dont start trolling in the name of replying back.....

you bet, we will granny

You are so innocent like other indians:smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom