What's new

China advised to get out of civilian airplane business | You serious?

Martian2

Reaction score
My comment on The Street.

Note To China: Get Out of the Airplane Business -- Leave It to Boeing and Airbus | The Street

7flGwvw.jpg

Selling commercial airplanes is the major resort for usa and euro to narrow their trade gaps with China
You can imagine how serious it can hurt their economies if they lose these deals
Yes, we are doing the right thing!
China - keep marching on! :china:

This means west is so scared that they could lose potentially atleast 600 [minimum] transport aircraft sales of airbus and boeing within next 7 years. If C919 costs $85-88m this means China bag $55B something not including support and other costs.

Imagine if in next 5-7 years China reveal a project that compares 747 nightmare!

Typical scase of western Insecurity.

I wouldn't say that.
The RAND corporation just seems to not like airplanes.
They were the ones who said the US should ditch the F35 because it "Can't turn, can't climb, can't run..."

Chinese people would not use air passenger, they only want to use railways ..

Classic, the rand corp advising the Chinese! The west has lost most of its industries to Asia, from the motor, shipbuilding to rail and now they are so afraid that they will lose the only sector left that they are warning the Chinese to abandon their work....lol.

Oh and nest the rand corp will be advising Asian countries to avoid service sector industries like banking, else the west will have nothing to sell....lol

We have such a huge demand for buying commercial airliners.

It is such a shame that those profits are flowing into the West!

Now the Comac C919 is coming up, and I bet we'll be able to out-compete them on a cost basis too.

They won't lose just the Chinese market, they might start losing markets all over the developing world too. :D

I wouldn't say that.
The RAND corporation just seems to not like airplanes.
They were the ones who said the US should ditch the F35 because it "Can't turn, can't climb, can't run..."

Who ever said that is absolutely correct.

F-35 strength is not in itz flying characteristics.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom