What's new

China activist Chen Guangcheng leaves US embassy

American pressure. Jewish influence in the USA compels Germany to be apologetic, whereas there is no comparable pressure group in the USA that suffered under Japanese imperialism.

Are you saying there is no sizable Chinese population in US??? Or that they just not that influential?

They're certainly don't rival Jews. You're in the USA, you should know.

It has to be more than just the strong Jewish lobby. The German education system and society itself deeply feels that they have committed some major crimes. Infact, the Germans don't have a very strong sense of nationality - they almost felt ashamed to flaunt their Germanness as it were. The Japanese on the other hand - refuse to accept facts. It is a cultural thing.

Are you saying there is no sizable Chinese population in US??? Or that they just not that influential?

Chinese are nowhere near as influential as Jews are in the US. That's just a fact.

Some of the biggest non-British minorities are Irish and Italian, and they couldn't even get close to the Jews in influence. No one can beat them in politics.

When Kennedy became President, his Irish and Catholic background were seen as huge problems.

I do agree. I have found it amazing that the Germans have always apologized readily and continue to apologize to states like Israel - what bars the Japanese from doing the same to the Chinese and the Koreans?

Because of the ignorance and stupidity of the yanks! they did not want to indict the biggest war criminal of ww2 - Hirohito!

LOL - Singh got his Masters and Bachelors degrees from India - it was his PhD which he acquired from Oxford. Out of curiosity, does Hu have a PhD?

All CCCPC members hold their final degree from Chinese Universities. I wonder where india's ruling politicians have their final (terminal) degrees from?

All CCCPC members hold their final degree from Chinese Universities. I wonder where india's ruling politicians have their final (terminal) degrees from?

There are no set rules - as far you are a citizen of India and above 35 years of age - your degree could be from anywhere; heck you don't require one.

There are no set rules - as far you are a citizen of India and above 35 years of age - your degree could be from anywhere; heck you don't require one.

for the record china has no rule that says you must specifically get a final degree from within china, or one at all.

for the record china has no rule that says you must specifically get a final degree from within china, or one at all.

So then please explain the process in which you people choose your head of state or head of government

Please explain the process by which you people choose who is high caste and who is low caste.

the "indian caste system" is the lowest caste of the world. to compare it with the China political system is absolutely not relevant Comrade!

Please explain the process by which you people choose who is high caste and who is low caste.

You are born into a caste. There is no choice in the matter. I get the point you are making - just like Indians can't choose the caste they are born into, the Chinese can't choose their leaders.

Back
Top Bottom