What's new

China: 30, India: 0, thanks to bureaucracy: Narayana Murthy

OUr PM should be elected by people direct.If it happens then NAMO would be PM of our country.But in NDA onle nitish decline to support him.:undecided:

That would actually be a Presidential system & I agree with Shashi Tharoor (& you) that India would be better served with that form. At least, in that type of government, midgets with no national standing would not be dreaming of becoming this country's leader. India would be much better without all this uncertainty. However, who will change that system? The present bunch who benefit from that system? No such luck!

No matter who rules in centre is not going to change anything ,Because we don't have good choice is this democracy when the choice is already made between Congress or Bjb they both are corrupt if we think BJP is going to do something different i don't think soo. We need young people in politics new mind free of corruption lead by people like ANNA
I agree with u bro, But the question is except urban people nobody knows in the rural india who is ANNA.ANNa has to spread this movement to every corner of India then sure our country will get good government.:sniper:

:cry:
That would actually be a Presidential system & I agree with Shashi Tharoor (& you) that India would be better served with that form. At least, in that type of government, midgets with no national standing would not be dreaming of becoming this country's leader. India would be much better without all this uncertainty. However, who will change that system? The present bunch who benefit from that system? No such luck!
I support you bro.We should support new type of movement.awareness should be spread among rural India.They dont even know that who is their MP and they keep electing idiots,beacause they have been left with two option.Cogy or bjp

8 years of UPA rule has done more damage to India than 50 years of British rule.

405918_279274762181041_1096168166_n.jpg

Understand your sarcarcity, but beautifying evil colonialists won't do your country any good.

Our only hope is Modi can save my nation...
What about the cabinet ministers,it all about a efficient team.
For the last few weeks India has ceased to be a democracy as the Parliament has become a fish market.

Opposition party BJP -The future of India :hang2: and we already know about the Congress Party :lol:

While the economy is in shambles& Critical bills need to passed :frown:

Can we let the Parliament function or either pass a no confidence motion (not sure if they can bring this in) and go for earlier election why wait for 2014 :hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
Our politicians suck, our bureaucrats suck, our policies suck, our 'chalta hai' attitude sucks, our corruption sucks, our governance sucks, and of course Bollywood sucks! :cheesy:

Mera Bharat Mahan! :hang2:

And let Indian leader rule China.then see how it changes

no new toilets, damaged sewage wont be repaired, food harvested will rot in the open, farmers committing suicides in record numbers, 600 million people will have a massive blackout every half year!

Just say it again if you want the rest of the long long list of the changes!

no new toilets, damaged sewage wont be repaired, food harvested will rot in the open, farmers committing suicides in record numbers, 600 million people will have a massive blackout every half year!

Just say it again if you want the rest of the long long list of the changes!
but u wont want the ccp to rule you ever again after that.

We immediately need a change in Delhi!! Today if it had not been for this coalition politics the FDI in retail would have gone through. . . .But alas!!I agree to some extent that the immediate need in India today is a ruling party that would win a majority and form the Govt. on its own and not have to depend on G***** like Mamta!!!!Narendra Modi would be the apt choice but God knows what would happen in 2014. . .

but u wont want the ccp to rule you ever again after that.

my bad. the scenario as mentioned in my post #24 will never happen because if some government like what the ones ruling india since independence should rule China, their will be out of offices the next minute they set foot in the Great Hall of the People! We are not indians! Thank Goodness!

my bad. the scenario as mentioned in my post #24 will never happen because if some government like what the ones ruling india since independence should rule China, their will be out of offices the next minute they set foot in the Great Hall of the People! We are not indians! Thank Goodness!

Being India is being a stooge of the white man century after century. The funny thing is, they enjoy doing it. :rofl:
we dont have that mentality of worshipping anyone like Indians do.
we have pride and honour in our civilization.

No need to laugh at India's problem. China has its own problems as well.

If we keep laughing at each other, what can we achieve???

The good part is that India has prominent people that urge government to solve the problems. At least, they see where the root problem is and that is a very good start, isn't that?

New Delhi:
Infosys co-founder and chairman emeritus N.R. Narayana Murthy has criticized the government’s slow decision making, saying the country’s progress has been hit by bureaucracy.

"I keep meeting corporate leaders globally. Earlier, if China was mentioned three times, India was mentioned once. Now, if China is mentioned 30 times, India is not even mentioned. That tells the story. We have cut our own legs off by our inaction and our policies,” he said in an interview with NDTV Profit on Thursday.

Mr. Murthy said quick decision-making is the need of the hour and “has nothing to do with Parliament, opposition, coalition or the global downturn”.

The Infosys co-founder referred to the problems of the IT sector, saying suggestions he had made to the government over a year ago had seen little action.

“I gave a list of suggestions to Pranab Mukherjee (the then finance minister) 14 months ago, met the Prime Minister twice, but nothing happened,” he said, adding, “(I) can’t understand when an IT industry contributes 25 per cent to exports, how its problems are not seen as urgent or how its problems are not solved by 5 pm this evening.”

The Prime Minister should urge bureaucrats and ministers to take quick decisions, "and there is a need to act like P.V. Narasimha Rao did in 1991" (when he took over as the country’s prime minister).

Mr. Murthy, who knows Mr Singh personally and has vouched for his honesty, said he is in the current situation because of “a set of circumstances”.

“I sympathize with him… that does not mean progress cannot take place with legislation,” he said.
On software exports, he said the government should ensure growth is not curtailed by unnecessary tax clauses.

“While we sympathize with the UPA government on issues that have immobilized it because of what has happened in Parliament, there are many areas that depend purely on how quickly bureaucrats can take decisions. The PM has appointed another committee. I don’t think you need more committees. While I have tremendous respect for Mr. Singh, we must create an urgency in our bureaucratic decision-making.”

Bureaucracy, policy inaction stemming growth: Narayana Murthy - NDTVProfit.com

Just like the Olympics china 38 india 0:lol:

Why don't you let your vote to speak? If the current one is bad, why don't you vote a good one to power???

Our politicians suck, our bureaucrats suck, our policies suck, our 'chalta hai' attitude sucks, our corruption sucks, our governance sucks, and of course Bollywood sucks! :cheesy:

Mera Bharat Mahan! :hang2:

Back
Top Bottom