What's new

China 2.0: MEGA Cities, SMART Cities

They know. They just try to trick the dumber westerners, and there are many of these retards with lower IQ than Hindus

Yes, these guys are also known for lying through their teeth.

Living in their own world of liars and fools. :D

I saw this Chinese news. Definitely a very good model to follow in most cases.

You can anytime go to a village if you want such environment isn't it?

These cities are difficult to maintain Imo
Because you will invite many other species to live along with us in that City

Better option is the city can be used as a tourist center.

These cities are difficult to maintain Imo
Because you will invite many other species to live along with us in that City

That's not difficult.

The difficult thing is to trim the branches regularly so that it won't get too heavy and drop on passerby below. Tree doctors are also required to monitor the health of each individual tree otherwise it might get blown away or break off in the event of a strong rain/wind.

You have to consider as trees grow bigger every year it will also get heavier. Such a large amount of trees on a building will definitely place great pressure on the structural integrity of the building. Not to mention water absorbed by the trees leaking into hairline cracks and make the crack bigger.

170629094817-china-forest-city-4-exlarge-169.jpg

Did I see trees planted on small balconies? :no:
That will just amplify the challenges I identified above and increase the cost of maintenance.

What's the purpose of the project again? Environmental concerns? With such high maintenance? Might as well allocate the maintenance costs to adopt renewable energy.

That's not difficult.

The difficult thing is to trim the branches regularly so that it won't get too heavy and drop on passerby below. Tree doctors are also required to monitor the health of each individual tree otherwise it might get blown away or break off in the event of a strong rain/wind.

You have to consider as trees grow bigger every year it will also get heavier. Such a large amount of trees on a building will definitely place great pressure on the structural integrity of the building. Not to mention water absorbed by the trees leaking into hairline cracks and make the crack bigger.

170629094817-china-forest-city-4-exlarge-169.jpg

Did I see trees planted on small balconies? :no:
That will just amplify the challenges I identified above and increase the cost of maintenance.

What's the purpose of the project again? Environmental concerns? With such high maintenance? Might as well allocate the maintenance costs to adopt renewable energy.
You cited difficulties and yet quoted me saying it's not difficult.... What's in your mind??

I'm, real difficulty will be animals and pests which come along with such greenery
Very difficult to control them, no matter how much you spend

You cited difficulties and yet quoted me saying it's not difficult.... What's in your mind??

I'm, real difficulty will be animals and pests which come along with such greenery
Very difficult to control them, no matter how much you spend

I was referring to your statement about keeping 'other species' away. Animals other than birds can be kept away easily with intelligent design. Pests can be a problem though.

I was referring to your statement about keeping 'other species' away. Animals other than birds can be kept away easily with intelligent design. Pests can be a problem though.

How exactly??

They won't help to Ward off birds, insects and animals..

They won't help to Ward off birds, insects and animals..
That's why I excluded pests and birds. Did you even read?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom