What's new

China’s New Stealth Fighter Could Defeat F-35

Arey guys it seems the Chinese have taken a leaf out of HAL/ADA in boasting.... :P

ex god of trolls
IN26_SARASWAT_118878f.jpg

As he should!!! The FC-31 is still in its infancy, it's a prototype, not even the final form of a prototype, it's far too early to make any claims about its performance or capabilities. @Horus is absolutely right, we simply can't compare the two air-frames as they are in different stages of development.

This is like saying what X-35 would do to the F-22.

U seem to be using this same line for fc-31 everywhere.:wacko:

If following features are introduced to FC-31, i would be in a better position to lay out its comparison.

• 100kn class engine
  • Full spectrum sensor fusion
  • Comparable AESA radar
  • High Speed data link and processor.

The statement/claim is by AVIC chairman.

You have to believe him. Its compulsory.

He is selling....i get it.

If following features are introduced to FC-31, i would be in a better position to lay out its comparison.

• 100kn class engine
  • Full spectrum sensor fusion
  • Comparable AESA radar
  • High Speed data link and processor.

He is selling....i get it.

1)It will at the very least have improved rd-93 engine
2)No information
3)It will be there but will likely be no match for apg-81,,that being due to it being 4 th gen aesa from usa and having experience of 15 years of fighter jet aesas.
4)Yes ,of course.

1)It will at the very least have improved rd-93 engine
2)No information
3)It will be there but will likely be no match for apg-81,,that being due to it being 4 th gen aesa from usa and having experience of 15 years of fighter jet aesas.
4)Yes ,of course.

PAF will judge it on its overall performance calculating all of those aspects in a full package. Moreover we would be seeking a full spectrum sensor fusion with JF-17 fleet. If we can field 300 fully networked fighters, it will be huge force multiplier.

PAF will judge it on its overall performance calculating all of those aspects in a full package. Moreover we would be seeking a full spectrum sensor fusion with JF-17 fleet. If we can field 300 fully networked fighters, it will be huge force multiplier.

Adding data link should not be a problem
But ur figure of 300 looks doubtful to me.

Whats this?
Sensor fusion is combining all data from the sensors on board the F-35 into one display to more quickly process information and targeting data than it would compared to looking at individual sensors.

The fact that Indians can somehow derive a degree of pleasure from China's seemingly not being as advanced as the US in certain areas,speaks volumes about the innate inferiority complex worn and the extreme insecurity felt by our friends from the south。:D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom