What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

(based on convo on page 76)
A question for Atheist/Agnostic guys from Muslim background here:

If your loved ones dies, would you offer/participate in his/her funeral prayer(Namaz-e-Janaza)?
Absolutely

Jamal Nazrul Islam

Islam in Chittagong (January 2012)
Native name জামাল নজরুল ইসলাম
Born 24 February 1939
Jhenaidah, Bengal Presidency,
Died 16 March 2013 (aged 74)
Chittagong, Bangladesh
Resting place Garibullah Shah Mazar Graveyard
Education DSc (Physics)
Alma mater University of Cambridge
University of Calcutta
Awards Ekushey Padak (2001)
Scientific career
Fields
Theoretical physics
Applied Mathematics
Mathematical physics
Cosmology
General relativity
Quantum field theory

Jamal Nazrul Islam (24 February 1939 – 16 March 2013) was a Bangladeshi mathematical physicist and cosmologist. Some have compared his contribution to science as equivalent to that of Stephen Hawking.

He was a professor at University of Chittagong, served as a member of the advisory board at Shahjalal University of Science and Technology and member of the syndicate at Chittagong University of Engineering & Technology until his death .[1]

He also served as the director of the Research Center for Mathematical and Physical Sciences (RCMPS) at the University of Chittagong, Chattogram, Bangladesh. He was awarded Ekushey Padak in 2000 by the Government of Bangladesh. [2]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamal_Nazrul_Islam

Selected publications[edit]
Books authored/coauthored/edited[edit]
Scholarly articles[edit]

A nice share but let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

Have you read his articles? I suggest you do and then talk with someone in the field. I have.

I did not make those comments lightly.

The problem with us Bengalis is that we are experts at putting our own kind down and deride our kind first.

If your loved ones dies, would you offer/participate in his/her funeral prayer(Namaz-e-Janaza)?
Yes.

ofc, i will uphold their belief and traditions.

Style EP# 81 with Mr. Sharif Zahir, Managing Director, Ananta Group (Suit-maker to the world)

what's wrong with you? take a chill pill....
Insult my countrymen... get the boot.
No chills here.

I try my level best to be fair and rap the other side when they step the line, but this horde of dipshits from India and BD since Chesty and the beauty got elected arent the sort I want to interact with or have my countrymen to interact with so they dont actually develop a permanent hatred for either in the long run.
Better to stop trolls as the representative of good people than let them be in the guise of “free speech” or equality.

Back
Top Bottom