What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

images.png

View attachment 855948

Disgusting behaviour by the GoB with us Sylhetis. We got 6.55 Taka and half KG rice per head from the government. The government didn’t even bothered to deploy enough military personnel with equipments to help locals to reach safe place.

Although, money isn’t a problem for us. But, transportation is.

I started to think we are better on our own. We are wasting our resources and potentials...

You can Thank the AL gadhas for these ahammuk decisions.

They think Sylhetis can just consume "Sylhotor Khoomla"/"Shatkora" and survive...

In other news, Sylhet floating on water while AL is throwing parties about the bridge...

x8ioupfmuo691.png

Loved this post on Reddit recently,

এই ব্রিজ নিয়ে যে পরিমাণ গলাবাজি এবং ফালা ফালি করা হচ্ছে তা কি গ্রহণযোগ্য? কৈ ক্রাইমিয়াতে অনেক কঠিন পরিবেশ এবং পরিস্থিতিতে ব্রিজ বানান হয়েছিল। এ নিয়ে কি রাশিয়া রাজনৈতিক শ্রেণী এই লেভেলে গলাবাজি করেছে?

লেবু বেশী কচলালে তিতা হয়ে যায়। আওয়ামী লীগ এই বদ অভ্যাস আছে। মুজিবকে নিয়েও বেশী কচলিয়েছে।

এটা আওয়ামী লীগেরই দোষ। ক্ষমতায় থাকার জন্যে এই গলাবাজি ব্যবহার করতে চাইছে। ক্ষমতায় থেকে লুটপাটতন্ত্র বজায় রাখতে চাইছে। তাই মানুষ সমালোচনা করে যাচ্ছে। তারা চায় না ওই দূর্বিসহ জীবন। তারা মুক্তি চায়।

oy3f0bw3gl791.jpg

Last edited:
I go to the Wikipedia pages for subjects like HDI and have been noticing that Bhakts have been assigned (probably by Godi Media people I'm guessing) to make sure (maybe on weekly basis) that India stats are always altered to stay above countries like Bangladesh and Pakistan. Just hilarious how much propaganda effort these people engage in.

Amazed at the inferiority complex of these Sanghi Pujaris.... :omghaha:

Look who updated the page 8/9 hours ago....Pranesh Ravikumar....

I don't have the energy to go check how he fudged any numbers....anyone can make changes in Wikipedia I guess.

Last edited:
No way that we can make separate ministry for defense! It's Bangladesh, full of raw mole! So PM must hold this office if you want to keep defense and intelligence information secrete!

Otherwise any kind of Rozina Islam or shahida aktar will sell out whole defense and intelligence information to foreign intelligence agency like raw ! Defense and intelligence report are much more sensitive than vaccine deal that they wanted to steal!

We have to be realistic!

Also conscription will never work in Bangladesh. Bangladesh isn't a fighter nation as we are taught by govt and media! We are actually the opposite!

With rest of the points I agree!

Last edited:
@Abu Shaleh Rumi bhai - there are still decent people left in this world. I don't know if these folks are in Sunamganj, but they are trying to help the floodstricken people in Sunamganj the best they can.

Big Salute to these people trying to get clean water and foodstuff to 200 families in that area while AL h*ramis suck their thumbs and do nothing. He mentioned that Indians opened all 11 floodgates which made everything go underwater in Sunamganj.

And here are the contrasts on what Hasina says vs. the reality.

hfwvkoq3zw691.png

Back
Top Bottom