What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

Bangladeshi expat went to Sierra Leone....

Teaching Nigerians some Bangla songs

Last edited:
Last edited:
This is gold:

I remember a Indian member here claiming that the J-20 is not stealth because Indian soldiers could see it flying from across the border from Ladakh😂😂😂

Last edited:
Alga Momen and this one both have taken the subcontinent's izzat and thrown it into the ground.

Jaat mari disey.

Backside maicchey ki na maicchey annera shakkhi....
Dude went "Bangladesh has achieved a lot of achievements over the past few years...bla bla bla". Shouldn't you be humble and let others heap praise at you instead?
Even Trump would not go this far in a bilateral meeting.

Last edited:
Dude went "Bangladesh has achieved a lot of achievements over the past few years...bla bla bla". Shouldn't you be humble and let others heap praise at you instead?
Even Trump would not go this far in a bilateral meeting.

Honestly he should leave off sucking up to Hasina in these meetings and just concentrate on the business at hand....

No one cares about Bangladesh' achievements propaganda in a bilateral meeting with the US. They will wait till they see something themselves before they're impressed. Clowning around does not impress anyone.

"What can you do for ME because I am sitting here investing my precious time ??" - That is the question from the US side.

Supposedly Momen was educated overseas - he doesn't understand these basic protocol fine points?

Embarrassing to say the least....

Last edited:
internet-explorer-170622-01.jpg

289762335_10159789488440767_413689889093911578_n.jpg

Disgusting behaviour by the GoB with us Sylhetis. We got 6.55 Taka and half KG rice per head from the government. The government didn’t even bothered to deploy enough military personnel with equipments to help locals to reach safe place.

Although, money isn’t a problem for us. But, transportation is.

I started to think we are better on our own. We are wasting our resources and potentials...

Back
Top Bottom