What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

Did you guys know that Bangladesh Diabetic Samity (Association) stands for "BADAS" in English?

I wonder if they know the meaning of the name... 8-)

Last edited:
thanks to luicha kaku who loved to control people with Islam
Next leader of BNP 😂
aka Mr.10%.
Damn , Early 2000s BD was one of the worst timelines. Everything of worth in BD has to be ruined by the inconsiderate public (littering ) Cox's Bazar, CHT etc. Most tourist spots are either overcrowded , bad transport or just mediocre at best.

Cleaning up after your mess should be your own duty , not someone else's.

aka Mr.10%.
Damn , Early 2000s BD was one of the worst timelines. Everything of worth in BD has to be ruined by the inconsiderate public (littering ) Cox's Bazar, CHT etc. Most tourist spots are either overcrowded , bad transport or just mediocre at best.

Cleaning up after your mess should be your own duty , not someone else's.
We bengalis are gharachoda, if we don’t get da da on our ghar then we will never walk straight. Heard even the hotels have spy cams. Idk about you but if I’m going to cox’s bazar I’m going to make sure to book a five star and avoid everything else.

We bengalis are gharachoda, if we don’t get da da on our ghar then we will never walk straight. Heard even the hotels have spy cams. Idk about you but if I’m going to cox’s bazar I’m going to make sure to book a five star and avoid everything else.
Not just us, but South asians have peasant mentality which the reasons we haven't been able to develop properly. Carrot won't work always use the stick.

Honestly just look at this headline

52 dead in Bangladesh factory fire as workers locked inside | Pakistan Defence

Fire breaks out and first thing they do is lock the doors ? what about the workers stuck inside ? this is some 1920s headline.
No value for human life.
no hope.

Last edited:
Not just us, but South asians have peasant mentality which the reasons we haven't been able to develop properly. Carrot won't work always use the stick.

Fire breaks out and first thing they do is lock the doors ? what about the workers stuck inside ? this is some 1920s headline.
No value for human life.
no hope.

South Asians or Desis are just inferior , they're inferior cause they chose to be inferior mentally and by their shit actions.

While the Japanese , Germans , Brits , Koreans , Taiwanese don't **** around and actually care about their own kind and image of being better.

Bangladeshis will never develop sadly , tall buildings and imported stuff will never mean development

No value for human life.
no hope.
what was the logic behind locking doors in a factory on fire?

Back
Top Bottom