What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

@Atlas is fond of VP Noor, but he is just in his prime and he knows nothing about national economic development or to run an administration.
Who said that I am fond of VP noor? I'm not. There is no reason to become fond of any democracy movement in Bangladesh. I am just fond of such kind ( VP nur and his kind) who are raising voice against BAL, under the supervision of deep state.

I am fond of current establishment ( backed by deep state ) who's front face/front guard is BAL.

In order to control people, opposition of BAL is necessary, but BNP jamati types aren't acceptable.

Democracy isn't for Bangladesh. Well monitored and controlled democracy movement are more than welcome though, in order to wash the brain of "Super human Bengali ( mostly literate people who are too much text book based experts, and real trouble for Bangladesh), nation." !

Last edited:
iu

R U Singal?....wan 2 Mingal?

I have raised the name of Sheikh Moni's son Taposh (one of the current Dhaka Mayors right now) before, but some here have disagreed about their abilities. I think this young man is at least educated (Lincoln's Inn trained Barrister).
I am not talking against Taposh but you atre giving too much emphasis on academic qualifications. Let Taposh prove himself as the Mayor of Dhaka.

People do not like when I say of Japan. You can take the examples of Singapore or Japan where the ruling party people nurture a future leader by giving him a number of ministerial portfolios in cycles where he learns how to and what to contribute before he is elected the PM.

Taposh is OK but he is too young. And the capability to lead the country is also another matter. Taposh is at least a few decades behind taking the country's leadership. We must think of the immediate future.

Taposh maybe another like Gandhi family of Indian Congress.

AmPfhla.png

I am not talking against Taposh but you atre giving too much emphasis on academic qualifications. Let Taposh prove himself as the Mayor of Dhaka.

People do not like when I say of Japan. You can take the examples of Singapore or Japan where the ruling party people nurture a future leader by giving him a number of ministerial portfolios in cycles where he learns how to and what to contribute before he is elected the PM.

Taposh is OK but he is too young. And the capability to lead the country is also another matter. Taposh is at least a few decades behind taking the country's leadership. We must think of the immediate future.

Taposh maybe another like Gandhi family of Indian Congress.

You are right @bluesky bhai. Age and experience matters.
yfznrrrte7a41.png

4K video, use on a 5G phone or on a 4K TV to see true resolution (minimum 2160p and 4080p if possible for acceptable resolution on a 70 inch TV). :-)

Will need at least 30 MBPS (or more) to get jitter free streaming.

Last edited:
careful with this kraut guy though, he is a neoliberal shill who is vehemently Islamophobic.

All these Arab (Maghreb and Syrian) refugees in Denmark, Holland and Germany have caused quite a backlash in certain sections of the populace in those countries in the last decade or two. These are not immigrant countries, so goras can justify this in a twisted manner.

However - the fact that these countries have conveniently forgotten and swept under the rug that colonialism profited their countries immensely by exploiting Asia and Africa. Now immigrants to their countries are just 'inconvenient'.

None of these countries were rich by any standards two hundred years ago.

Now the karma and payback is coming full circle, looted wealth only lasts so long. As Asian (especially Chinese) living standards go up, these EU countries are scrambling to get a seat at the table at ASEAN etc. and also getting alarmed...

All these Arab (Maghreb and Syrian) refugees in Denmark, Holland and Germany have caused quite a backlash in certain sections of the populace in those countries in the last decade or two. These are not immigrant countries, so goras can justify this in a twisted manner.

However - the fact that these countries have conveniently forgotten and swept under the rug that colonialism profited their countries immensely by exploiting Asia and Africa. Now immigrants to their countries are just 'inconvenient'.

None of these countries were rich by any standards two hundred years ago.

Now the karma and payback is coming full circle, looted wealth only lasts so long. As Asian (especially Chinese) living standards go up, these EU countries are scrambling to get a seat at the table at ASEAN etc. and also getting alarmed...

My kind aka the South Asian kind may seem inferior now , but hopefully we won't be in the future lol

4K video, use on a 5G phone or on a 4K TV to see true resolution (minimum 2160p and 4080p if possible for acceptable resolution on a 70 inch TV). :-)

Will need at least 30 MBPS (or more) to get jitter free streaming.

I have read about one country that says it has two hundred sea beaches. But, we talk about the length (90 km) of Cox's Bazaar sea beach.

However, I heard from one Japanese who traveled there saying it is like a sea desert. There is nothing to see or enjoy and a long length does not qualify it as a beautiful beach. People do not see the length at one glance but see things around themselves only. Length is no attraction but the excursion facility is.

Our tourist department should visit other sea resorts in SE Asia to watch what they are and try to renovate what we have. People who travel all around the world seeking warm seawater do not find Cox's Bazaar any attractive. But, we keep on saying it is the longest sea beach.

Our mindset is a million years old.

I have read about one country that says it has two hundred sea beaches. But, we talk about the length (90 km) of Cox's Bazaar sea beach.

However, I heard from one Japanese who traveled there saying it is like a sea desert. There is nothing to see or enjoy and a long length does not qualify it as a beautiful beach. People do not see the length at one glance but see things around themselves only. Length is no attraction but the excursion facility is.

Our tourist department should visit other sea resorts in SE Asia to watch what they are and try to renovate what we have. People who travel all around the world seeking warm seawater do not find Cox's Bazaar any attractive. But, we keep on saying it is the longest sea beach.

Our mindset is a million years old.

BD being a tourist place sounds like comedy , Cox Bazzar needs serious renovations

Back
Top Bottom