What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

Bruh just got a warning cause apparently speaking facts to a Chinese hypernationalist is trolling , PDF mods simps over China more than Simps simping over E girls

actually i'm not mad england lost
1626042400816.png

Hey lads, in Bangladesh rn. Seriously airport customs has been too kind to me. I carried straight razors through 3 international airport in hand baggage unquestioned 😂
Bangladesh airport has customs lady officers now, incompetent like usual but now they wear Rolex OP 34mm Wimbledon dial. 😂😂😂🤦🏻🤪
What else is new, damn th new terminal is going to be bigger than the 2 combined huge
Bangladeshi labor immigrants just as uncultured as I remember
Country is not too hot rn, roads seems cleaner, less traffic when I was coming from airport to my home around 5-7pm
Tons of infrastructure construction goddamn
I’m liking my stay in bd for the first time. So grateful I can eat mom’s coking after 3 years. I’m shocking her because I’m not eating meat as much as before and asking for simple food
Lol that’s all. I’ll check back in from time to time.

Hey lads, in Bangladesh rn. Seriously airport customs has been too kind to me. I carried straight razors through 3 international airport in hand baggage unquestioned 😂
Bangladesh airport has customs lady officers now, incompetent like usual but now they wear Rolex OP 34mm Wimbledon dial. 😂😂😂🤦🏻🤪
What else is new, damn th new terminal is going to be bigger than the 2 combined huge
Country is not too hot rn, roads seems cleaner, less traffic when I was coming from airport to my home around 5-7pm
I’m liking my stay in bd for the first time. So grateful I can eat mom’s coking after 3 years. I’m shocking her because I’m not eating meat as much as before and asking for simple food

Aye that sounds nice fam , by the way what Airline did you take lol ? Also razor blades ??? Bruh moment

Glad you got home safe. I'm sure your family, especially your Mom is also glad to have you back.

Aye that sounds nice fam , by the way what Airline did you take lol ? Also razor blades ??? Bruh moment
Bro fly Dubai. Flight from ukraine was in a 737max (yep, oh shit moment but it’s actually faster and nimbler the regular 737…) flight from dubai was trash though, too many uncultured Bengali immigrant labors. Not recommended. Better take aljazeera for cheap flights or Qatar/emirates

Back
Top Bottom