What's new

Children burned with Milk & Khee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raftar

Reaction score
:confused:

:angry:

I have just watched this clip and burnt my blood..

ARE THEY REALLY HUMANS?????
the ans is NO!!!

THEY ARE NOT HUMANS AND AND THEY DONT BELONGS TO ANY RELIGION

Last edited by a moderator:
throw_up.jpg

I don't understand why people are acting like complete jerk on other religion's rituals. The child's parents care more than anyone of you....better keep out if it...

P.S.- If anyone has any counter argument, don't post coz my reply will ban me.

I am also against this type of cruel and irrational treatments. :tdown: :tdown:

gulbarga-new-kids-313-mud.jpg

bigpicturesolareclipse2600-1.jpg

Followers of a traditional superstition hope that burying ailing persons during a solar eclipse will help cure them. (Pervez Masih / AP)

bigpicturesolareclipse600.jpg

Lubna, a nine-year-old handicapped girl, lies buried in sand up to her chest during a partial solar eclipse at Karachi's Clifton beach in Pakistan on January 4, 2011. Children with disabilities were buried chest-deep during the partial solar eclipse as part of a traditional superstition that it would bring healing to their bodies. (Athar Hussain / Reuters)

I don't understand why people are acting like complete jerk on other religion's rituals. The child's parents care more than anyone of you....better keep out if it...

P.S.- If anyone has any counter argument, don't post coz my reply will ban me.

Yeah even killing them and cutting there liver to make there GODS happy ? (Parents Care ?)

Girl, 7, is murdered in India and has liver cut out in sacrifice to the gods for a better harvest

Now Let me See yr reply Mr.Net Warrior

:confused:

:angry:

I have just watched this clip and burnt my blood..

ARE THEY REALLY HUMANS?????
the ans is NO!!!

THEY ARE NOT HUMANS AND AND THEY DONT BELONGS TO ANY RELIGION

I havent seen the video.. but are they Indians? Who cares what Indians do or not do... ?

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 AM ----------

I am also against this type of cruel and irrational treatments. :tdown: :tdown:

gulbarga-new-kids-313-mud.jpg

bigpicturesolareclipse2600-1.jpg

Followers of a traditional superstition hope that burying ailing persons during a solar eclipse will help cure them. (Pervez Masih / AP)

bigpicturesolareclipse600.jpg

Lubna, a nine-year-old handicapped girl, lies buried in sand up to her chest during a partial solar eclipse at Karachi's Clifton beach in Pakistan on January 4, 2011. Children with disabilities were buried chest-deep during the partial solar eclipse as part of a traditional superstition that it would bring healing to their bodies. (Athar Hussain / Reuters)

So sad!! Biharis of Karachi should be condemned from doing such heinous acts!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah even killing them and cutting there liver to make there GODS happy ? (Parents Care ?)

Now Let me See yr reply Mr.Net Warrior
The example you are giving is individual incident, such things happen when people believe in dark magic.

As far as net warrior is concerned, this title seems to fit you since you are citing one incident, and generalizing it for entire community....and then challenging me to reply...typical characteristic of net warriors....may be it is clear to you now.....

I rest my case.....

P.S. - It will be better if this thread is closed, it might hurt people of every religion....

The example you are giving is individual incident, such things happen when people believe in dark magic.

As far as net warrior is concerned, this title seems to fit you since you are citing one incident, and generalizing it for entire community....and then challenging me to reply...typical characteristic of net warriors....may be it is clear to you now.....

I rest my case.....

P.S. - It will be better if this thread is closed, it might hurt people of every religion....

ignore him my friend . he is just trying to create a flame war.

its ok to follow one's tradition and stuff like that.

but ,evrything has its limits.if any "tradtion" turns barbaric, we hav to work against it.

India TV at it again
facepalm.gif

The Kheer is not poured hot, they just sprinkle it at first, they let it cool down and then pour it.

Not that it makes it ok, should feed the kheer to poor people instead of wasting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom