What's new

Children as young as 4 will be taught abt LGBT

On one hand you guys proudly market multi-culturalism but on the other hand you are indifferent to religious sensitivities of people of differing backgrounds? Make up your mind first.

The only one who needs to make up his mind is you. Just because something is deemed "Wrong" as per your religious believes, I have no obligation to care about them. Its a secular society, driven by secular values for most part not pandering to one religion or sets of beliefs.

Multi-culturalism cuts both ways, if others are to accept your cultural difference, you must accept their choices.

Secondly, have a good look at the birth rates of Whites? NEGATIVE, and some are panicking already and blaming Muslims.

What that has to do with sexuality? Population control is a complex topic, its not as simple as you think. Homosexuality had no significant role in it.

When you reject teachings of Allah Almighty (God), their is a price to pay. Explore the world and you might come across remains of morally bankrupt and/or corrupt societies which did not pay heed to teachings of God and eventually bite the dust. Lot of information in Holy Quran as well.

Again, your religious believes do not matter in UK, they are respected but does not dictate the state policies.
What Quran, Bible, Old Testament says is of no concern to a secular society, or youre arguing for your right to discriminate based on your bigoted views.

How about introspection? The power you guys have in your hands will not last for indefinite period if you continue on the path of immorality/depravity.

What this have to do with introspection? And who made you the authority on morality, and religion and morality have no correlation. Its an oxymoron used by religious morons to justify their absurd believes.

The only one who needs to make up his mind is you. Just because something is deemed "Wrong" as per your religious believes, I have no obligation to care about them. Its a secular society, driven by secular values for most part not pandering to one religion or sets of beliefs.

Multi-culturalism cuts both ways, if others are to accept your cultural difference, you must accept their choices.
Do not force children of officially Muslim couples to take LGBTQ+ lessons in schools then. You must accept their choices.

Clear enough?

What that has to do with sexuality? Population control is a complex topic, its not as simple as you think. Homosexuality had no significant role in it.
White populations are in decline worldwide because they have moved away from family-oriented lifestyle. Fewer whites marry and create families now. Many waste their best years being single and/or on unproductive dates, taking drugs, enjoy being gay and/or bisexual, and/or marrying too late.

There! Solved the 'complex topic' for you.

Again, your religious believes do not matter in UK, they are respected but does not dictate the state policies.
What Quran, Bible, Old Testament says is of no concern to a secular society, or youre arguing for your right to discriminate based on your bigoted views.
Shall I remind you about Article 9 of the Human Rights Act 1998 of UK?

A secular society is not supposed to shove the LGTBQ+ nonsense down the throats of children of officially Muslim couples either.

What this have to do with introspection? And who made you the authority on morality, and religion and morality have no correlation. Its an oxymoron used by religious morons to justify their absurd believes.
FYI:

A much higher proportion of gay and bisexual men have HIV compared to any other group in the United States. Therefore, gay and bisexual men have an increased chance of having an HIV-positive partner.

1 in 6 gay and bisexual men with HIV are unaware they have it. People who don’t know they have HIV cannot get the medicines they need to stay healthy and prevent transmitting HIV to their partners. Therefore, they may transmit the infection to others without knowing it. Among African American gay and bisexual men who have HIV, a lower percentage know their HIV status compared to HIV-positive gay and bisexual men of some other races/ethnicities.i

Most gay and bisexual men get HIV from having anal sex without using condoms or taking medicines to prevent or treat HIV. Anal sex is the riskiest type of sex for getting or transmitting HIV. Receptive anal sex is 13 times as risky for getting HIV as insertive anal sex.

Taken from CDC.

Emphasis mine. Being Gay and/or Bisexual is not a healthy lifestyle for human beings, just take a look at the statistics of infections in Gay demographic.

Chaotic Freedom versus Preservation.

Take your pick.

Nuclear family values are best for 'any' society in existence.

Last edited:
Do not force children of officially Muslim couples to take LGBTQ+ lessons in schools then. You must accept their choices.

Clear enough?

If you dont like what is being taught in schools of UK, take your kids out of school and home school them. State can not treat you special because your fragile religious believes got hurt. Clear Enough.

White populations are in decline worldwide because they have moved away from family-oriented lifestyle. Fewer whites marry and create families now. Many waste their best years being single and/or on unproductive dates, taking drugs, enjoy being gay and/or bisexual, and/or marrying too late.

There! Solved the 'complex topic' for you.

Yes Simpleton, should I nominate you for a noble peace prize.

Shall I remind you about Article 9 of the Human Rights Act 1998 of UK?

A secular society is not supposed to shove LGTBQ+ nonsense down the throats of children of officially Muslim couples.

Article 9 for your consumption, I even highlighted the parts in bold to reduce on your limited brain capacity.

Article 9
Freedom of thought, conscience and religion
1 -Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief, in worship, teaching, practice and observance.

Read the most important part about religious freedoms:
2- Freedom to manifest one’s religion or beliefs shall be subject only to such limitations as are prescribed by law and are necessary in a democratic society in the interests of public safety, for the protection of public order, health or morals, or for the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.

Translation: YOUR RELIGIOUS SENSITIVITIES DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO DICTATE OTHERS PEOPLE LIVES OR CHOICES.

A much higher proportion of gay and bisexual men have HIV compared to any other group in the United States. Therefore, gay and bisexual men have an increased chance of having an HIV-positive partner.

1 in 6 gay and bisexual men with HIV are unaware they have it. People who don’t know they have HIV cannot get the medicines they need to stay healthy and prevent transmitting HIV to their partners. Therefore, they may transmit the infection to others without knowing it. Among African American gay and bisexual men who have HIV, a lower percentage know their HIV status compared to HIV-positive gay and bisexual men of some other races/ethnicities.i

Most gay and bisexual men get HIV from having anal sex without using condoms or taking medicines to prevent or treat HIV. Anal sex is the riskiest type of sex for getting or transmitting HIV. Receptive anal sex is 13 times as risky for getting HIV as insertive anal sex.

Taken from CDC.

Oh wait, God is a myth....

I am not surprised your cherry picking of data to suit your views. If only you would have read the whole report.

Prevention Challenges:
Homophobia, stigma, and discrimination may place gay and bisexual men at risk for multiple physical and mental health problems and may affect whether they seek and are able to obtain high-quality health services.

Source: https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html

Next time read the whole thing instead of propagating your non-sense bigotry.

Fun question what is difference between gender fluid and gender dysphoria?

Muslims wont be effected
if things go out of hand, they can simply move back to Muslim countries
we shall not stop the destruction of the west

For low income earners, it’s near impossible to shift abroad. However those who have good education/ skills are doing so...I know many who have shifted base to Malaysia, UAE and now some are thinking of Turkey. Very few of the British born generation are thinking of Pakistan.

I was sitting at a real estate office in Multan last night and met an uncle from Bolton, England. He had invested in Faisalabad and Multan and the people he trusted, deceived him and they now occupy his property and he is running around in courts. He said ‘I am tired of Pakistan, too much bullsh1t for us overseas Pakistanis.’

IK needs to create an environment where overseas Pakistanis can invest without fear and their property/ investment is secure. They should have access to quick justice.

You do know you are born with your sexual orientation, you cant choose be either Hetro,Homo or Bi Sexual. Besides that its focused on teaching kids not to discriminate against someone based on their sexuality. And UK is a Gay friendly country, if you dont like it then leave that country and live inside a cave because there is where people like you and who share your mindset belong.

And I am here to believe that you went to a school as well, funny.

Yes a Roman Catholic school not gay high

Was taught in school , gays are the worst set of people on this earth and have killed more humans than any war .

Unlike you who whereas taught how best to give felatio

For low income earners, it’s near impossible to shift abroad. However those who have good education/ skills are doing so...I know many who have shifted base to Malaysia, UAE and now some are thinking of Turkey. Very few of the British born generation are thinking of Pakistan.

I was sitting at a real estate office in Multan last night and met an uncle from Bolton, England. He had invested in Faisalabad and Multan and the people he trusted, deceived him and they now occupy his property and he is running around in courts. He said ‘I am tired of Pakistan, too much bullsh1t for us overseas Pakistanis.’

IK needs to create an environment where overseas Pakistanis can invest without fear and their property/ investment is secure. They should have access to quick justice.
strongly agree

Remember this will spread to Muslim countries and around the world if it is not stopped.
nah
it won't

If you dont like what is being taught in schools of UK, take your kids out of school and home school them. State can not treat you special because your fragile religious believes got hurt. Clear Enough.
A large number of Muslims are British nationals at present, and the British state needs to address their concerns as well. Children of Muslim households can be spared LGBTQ+ indoctrination on the grounds of religious sensitivities. Others are welcome to take it. Clear enough now?

Yes Simpleton, should I nominate you for a noble peace prize.
Concession accepted.

Article 9 for your consumption, I even highlighted the parts in bold to reduce on your limited brain capacity.

Article 9
Freedom of thought, conscience and religion
1 -Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief, in worship, teaching, practice and observance.

Read the most important part about religious freedoms:
2- Freedom to manifest one’s religion or beliefs shall be subject only to such limitations as are prescribed by law and are necessary in a democratic society in the interests of public safety, for the protection of public order, health or morals, or for the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.

Translation: YOUR RELIGIOUS SENSITIVITIES DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO DICTATE OTHERS PEOPLE LIVES OR CHOICES.
Take your own advice. YOU do not have the right to indoctrinate children of Muslim households in LGBTQ+ filth. Give them the option to refuse this indoctrination on the grounds of religious sensitivities. Others are welcome to take it. Problem solved.

I am not surprised your cherry picking of data to suit your views. If only you would have read the whole report.

Prevention Challenges:
Homophobia, stigma, and discrimination may place gay and bisexual men at risk for multiple physical and mental health problems and may affect whether they seek and are able to obtain high-quality health services.

Source: https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html

Next time read the whole thing instead of propagating your non-sense bigotry.
I have read that passage and it is typical 'politically correct' assertion.

Reality is that 'anal sex' is unsafe (anal passage is biologically suitable for passing stool and not for intercourse) but gay and/or bisexual people are being careless or do not take adequate precautions. They yearn for the experience....

Do you get boned as well? Spare me your attitude and bigotry.

Last edited:
The Bham school parents were extremely brave in taking that stand against LGTB teaching but there are groups / interests which seek to make this happen at all cost.

Today's news reads that they are considering "withdrawing parental rights to withdraw their child from RSE".
Eventually even homeschooling will be so tightly controlled that you'll be left no choice but to let the puppet masters 'take' your children.

These are the End times/ dor e fitan

May Allah Almighty protect us and our families.

Lol. You have to look for the proper schools which requires research and asking around.

Rather than homeschooling, you can find a proper school. There are some good Muslim schools also but you have to reserve seats in advance and they may be costly.

Agree...but it’s difficult for those who live in small towns. This is where muslim communities need to unite and think of the next step...they’v made masjids which provide a good Islamic environment, place for janaza & children’s quranic learning..now we should invest in Islamic schools throughout the UK. There are some Islamic schools but not enough. I know the Muslim schools association avoided LGTB teaching by minimising it and packing it with stuff like uncle - nephew relationship, Aunty - niece etc so RSE is marginalised

So teaching kids to become gay at 4 is okay, but it's totally not okay to teach kids at 4 about Islam. Great double standard! Look at what these guys propagating against our schools! After all, Mednet-ul-Maghreb fully follows Madhab-i-Seytan!! They are fully anti-Islam.

The Amerixans still have this mentality that they cane to liberate Afghanistan but the native people will always see them as invaders/occupiers

Doesn't the Quran say to seek knowledge where ever you can?

There is nothing wrong with knowlede, LGBT people exist, we should learn about them.

No one seems to complain when they teach about Muslims and Islam in western schools.
The trouble is that you don't have the time. So you must prioritize your time and your subjects.

A must read for all...this is by one of their own

LGBT education in schools aims to destroy Muslim families

2019-03-28 | Jules Gomes

267bbe_87bdd6e590f84a2b8ad678cf85815aa6~mv2.jpg

The rapid growth of immigrant communities poses a threat to host populations. This is a theme as old as the book of Exodus. Israelite migrants in Egypt are growing exponentially and filling the land. This alarms Egypt’s new king. “There are way too many of these Israelites for us to handle,” he says. We’ve got to do something: Let’s devise a plan to contain them, lest if there’s a war they should join our enemies, or just walk off and leave us.”

Pharaoh institutes a primitive programme of Egyptian eugenics. He establishes labour camps so he can slog n’ flog the Hebrews to death. If you sweat all day, you won’t have sex all night. Like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez with her Malthusian itch for population control, you’ll ask if it is okay to have kids. When Eugenics I backfires, Pharaoh launches Eugenics II: male infanticide (foiled by two brave midwives).

Native Europeans see Islam’s growth as a demographic time bomb. Thilo Sarrazin’s book Deutschland schafft sich ab (Germany Is Abolishing Itself) reveals how low birth rates among Germans and an extraordinarily high level of Muslim immigration is fundamentally transforming Germany. French writer Renaud Camus characterises this as Le Grand Remplacement.

“Muslims will grow more than twice as fast as the overall world population between 2015 and 2060,” predicts a 2017 Pew report. Muslims have more children than members of seven other major religious groups the report analyses. Muslims also have the youngest median age (24 in 2015) of all major religious groups, more than seven years younger than the median age of non-Muslims.

“A larger share of Muslims will soon be at the point in their lives when people begin having children. This, combined with high fertility rates, will accelerate Muslim population growth,” notes the report. David Coleman, Oxford professor of demography, shows that on current trends white Britons will cease to be a majority in the UK by 2060.

Muslims will grow more than twice as fast as the overall world population between 2015 and 2060.

So far, the Right has articulated its fear of Islam, while the Left has embraced Muslims as victims. I have witnessed rallies with hard Left Marxists shouting “We are all Hezbollah now.” Moreover, secularists live in the delusional hope that Western termite-like decadence will consume Islam, just as it did to Christianity, as my atheist friends candidly confess to me.

The alliance of convenience between Islam and the Left is now fast fracturing. Progressives are accusing Muslims of homophobia; Muslims are seeing through the fake solidarity of the Left and identifying the underlying Islamophobia. The flashpoint is the LGBT-driven Relationship and Sex Education in primary schools.

However, unlike leftwing Christianity or liberal Judaism, Islam will not acquiesce to the gay agenda. In 2005, a YouGov survey asked if homosexuality was ‘morally acceptable’ or ‘morally wrong.’ Whereas in the rest of the country around 16 per cent of people said they thought homosexuality was ‘morally wrong,’ in London the figure was almost double that at 29 per cent. Notably, in 23 of London’s 33 boroughs white Britons are now in a minority and Muslims in a majority.

A 2009 Gallup poll found that zero per cent of British Muslims thought that homosexuality was morally acceptable. A 2016 ICM pollfound that 52 per cent of British Muslims said that homosexuality should be made illegal and nearly half (47%) think it is not appropriate for gay people to teach in schools.

Even the BBC, a prime promoter of the LGBT+ agenda, cancelled its Free Speech programme on “When will it be accepted to be Muslim and gay?” after objections from Birmingham Central Mosque. There is high irony in that the most ‘fertile’ community with the highest birth rates is now at war with the most ‘infertile’ and demographically non-productive population with no birth rates whatsoever.

267bbe_9eb0c8961d844111b7b53eafc4d3bca7~mv2_d_4251_2391_s_2.jpeg

Progressives who scratched Muslim backs hoping Muslims would reciprocate are discovering that Muslims (unlike the Church of England and other mainline denominations) actually do take their faith seriously. In fact, only Islam can toss a grenade under the belly of the homofascist juggernaut because of the three major monotheistic religions, Islam alone hasn’t yet capitulated to cultural Marxism.

How can progressives and secularists vanquish Islam without being called Islamophobic? Progressives in the US faced a similar problem when dealing with blacks. How does one reduce the black population without being called racist? The answer was eugenics—a word normally associated with the Nazis who mandated the forcible sterilization of people deemed ‘unfit.’ Historians demonstrate how the Nazis got the idea of eugenics (the science of improving a population by controlled breeding) from American progressives.

“America led the way in legalising and promoting coerced eugenic sterilisations,” writes historian Angela Franks. Twenty-seven states in the US passed eugenics-based laws over 30 years. In England, champions of eugenics were drawn from the political Left and included Fabian socialist George Bernard Shaw, utopian leftist novelist H. G. Wells and progressive economist John Maynard Keynes.

Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, hired black ministers to do her dirty work among blacks. “We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minster is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members,” she wrote. Sanger also advocated for state control of children—one of the chief goals of progressivism. “No woman shall have the legal right to bear a child, and no man shall have the right to become a father, without a permit for fatherhood,” she stated in her 1934 article “America Needs a Code for Babies.”

Relationship and Sex Education (RSE) is a form of neo-eugenics directed at controlling and quelling the only significantly large and powerful community that continues to maintain belief in the structure of a traditional heterosexual family and ultimately preparing the way for state control of Muslim children.

Secularists hope that Western termite-like decadence will consume Islam, just as it did to Christianity.

There has been an unprecedented rise in children and teenagers choosing to transition a different gender. In 2018, Penny Mordaunt, Minister for Women and Equalities, ordered an inquiry into the 4,400 per cent rise in children wanting to change their sex. RSE education does not teach transgenderism as gender dysphoria as a form of mental illness to be treated, but as a valid lifestyle choice that can be made even by primary school children.

Primary school stories like 10,000 Dresses and My Princess Boy are “inadvertently manipulating the minds of young people by suggesting that their ‘real’ gender might not match their body can shape how they think, feel, and behave for years to come,” Walt Heyer observes. Through school LGBT+ education “kids are being bombarded with the message that same-sex attraction and gender-identity confusion are innate and therefore not changeable,” he notes.

Even the pro-trans World Professional Association for Transgender Health admits that the effects of cross-sex hormones are generally irreversible. Puberty blockers like Lupron have resulted in extreme side effects, including severe joint pain, osteoporosis, compromised immune systems, and mental health issues such as severe depression and even suicidal ideation.

The American College of Paediatricians points out that puberty blockers prevent sex-steroid dependent organization and maturation of the adolescent brain, and inhibit fertility by preventing the development of gonadal tissue and mature gametes for the duration of treatment. “Most of the children—in one study 100 percent of kids administered biological puberty blockers—went on to have cross-sex hormones [testosterone and oestrogen]—which means you will remain sterile,” notesendocrinologist Dr Michael Laidlaw.

What if parents refuse? In that case, the state will accuse parents of abuse or medical neglect and remove the child from the family, writesMargot Cleveland, explaining that this is the “end goal” of transgender activists.

267bbe_507eb276043c40c5a615bf1b96de33a1~mv2.jpg

The brainwashing is working. A University of California Los Angeles study found that more than 25 percent of children aged 12 to 17 in the state now identify as “gender non-conforming.” A U.S. Centers for Disease Control study found that the number of children identifying as “Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, or Transgender” is surging nationwide. By 2017, nearly 15 percent of teenagers said they were LGBT. In 2015, the number was about 11 percent. The rates are even higher in big-city districts.

A British Educational Research Journal article frankly admits that the “No Outsiders” syllabus is ‘moving beyond a discourse of tolerance to challenge heteronormativity in primary schools.” The primary objective is the normalisation of homosexuality. Gay activist Masha Gessen reminds us that the final LGBT+ goal is the destruction of the family.

“Fighting for gay marriage generally involves lying about what we are going to do with marriage when we get there—because we lie that the institution of marriage is not going to change, and it should change. And again, I don’t think it should exist,” she says. When marriage implodes, people stop having children and birth rates plummet.

Gay men are less likely to marry than lesbians or heterosexual men and are very unlikely to be fathers. Only 16 per cent of American gay men are fathers, notes Professor Darel Paul in his monograph From Tolerance to Equality: How Elites brought America to Same-Sex Marriage. Paul notes how as families have fewer children and shrink increasingly it “also indicates a bright future for the progress of homosexuality’s normalisation.”

When he was Chief Rabbi, Sir Jonathan Sacks eloquently sketched the maniacal destruction of the family: “Today, we have divorced sex from love; love from commitment; commitment from marriage; marriage from having children; and having children from bearing responsibility for nurturing them and bringing them up. It is as if somebody had planted a bomb in the very midst of our most sacred institution and all we have left is fragments.”

Progressives, secularists and pansexual activists have bombed Jewish and Christians communities and all we have left is fragments. Muslims must fight back lest they suffer the same fate.

https://www.julesgomes.com/single-p...j-2xzlkLufR0EshtRiEUNytPdkt7FcqeC2yOFU0cqt9Lc

@Reichsmarschall @LeGenD @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Gillani88 @Nein

A must read for all...this is by one of their own

LGBT education in schools aims to destroy Muslim families

2019-03-28 | Jules Gomes

267bbe_87bdd6e590f84a2b8ad678cf85815aa6~mv2.jpg

The rapid growth of immigrant communities poses a threat to host populations. This is a theme as old as the book of Exodus. Israelite migrants in Egypt are growing exponentially and filling the land. This alarms Egypt’s new king. “There are way too many of these Israelites for us to handle,” he says. We’ve got to do something: Let’s devise a plan to contain them, lest if there’s a war they should join our enemies, or just walk off and leave us.”

Pharaoh institutes a primitive programme of Egyptian eugenics. He establishes labour camps so he can slog n’ flog the Hebrews to death. If you sweat all day, you won’t have sex all night. Like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez with her Malthusian itch for population control, you’ll ask if it is okay to have kids. When Eugenics I backfires, Pharaoh launches Eugenics II: male infanticide (foiled by two brave midwives).

Native Europeans see Islam’s growth as a demographic time bomb. Thilo Sarrazin’s book Deutschland schafft sich ab (Germany Is Abolishing Itself) reveals how low birth rates among Germans and an extraordinarily high level of Muslim immigration is fundamentally transforming Germany. French writer Renaud Camus characterises this as Le Grand Remplacement.

“Muslims will grow more than twice as fast as the overall world population between 2015 and 2060,” predicts a 2017 Pew report. Muslims have more children than members of seven other major religious groups the report analyses. Muslims also have the youngest median age (24 in 2015) of all major religious groups, more than seven years younger than the median age of non-Muslims.

“A larger share of Muslims will soon be at the point in their lives when people begin having children. This, combined with high fertility rates, will accelerate Muslim population growth,” notes the report. David Coleman, Oxford professor of demography, shows that on current trends white Britons will cease to be a majority in the UK by 2060.

Muslims will grow more than twice as fast as the overall world population between 2015 and 2060.

So far, the Right has articulated its fear of Islam, while the Left has embraced Muslims as victims. I have witnessed rallies with hard Left Marxists shouting “We are all Hezbollah now.” Moreover, secularists live in the delusional hope that Western termite-like decadence will consume Islam, just as it did to Christianity, as my atheist friends candidly confess to me.

The alliance of convenience between Islam and the Left is now fast fracturing. Progressives are accusing Muslims of homophobia; Muslims are seeing through the fake solidarity of the Left and identifying the underlying Islamophobia. The flashpoint is the LGBT-driven Relationship and Sex Education in primary schools.

However, unlike leftwing Christianity or liberal Judaism, Islam will not acquiesce to the gay agenda. In 2005, a YouGov survey asked if homosexuality was ‘morally acceptable’ or ‘morally wrong.’ Whereas in the rest of the country around 16 per cent of people said they thought homosexuality was ‘morally wrong,’ in London the figure was almost double that at 29 per cent. Notably, in 23 of London’s 33 boroughs white Britons are now in a minority and Muslims in a majority.

A 2009 Gallup poll found that zero per cent of British Muslims thought that homosexuality was morally acceptable. A 2016 ICM pollfound that 52 per cent of British Muslims said that homosexuality should be made illegal and nearly half (47%) think it is not appropriate for gay people to teach in schools.

Even the BBC, a prime promoter of the LGBT+ agenda, cancelled its Free Speech programme on “When will it be accepted to be Muslim and gay?” after objections from Birmingham Central Mosque. There is high irony in that the most ‘fertile’ community with the highest birth rates is now at war with the most ‘infertile’ and demographically non-productive population with no birth rates whatsoever.

267bbe_9eb0c8961d844111b7b53eafc4d3bca7~mv2_d_4251_2391_s_2.jpeg

Progressives who scratched Muslim backs hoping Muslims would reciprocate are discovering that Muslims (unlike the Church of England and other mainline denominations) actually do take their faith seriously. In fact, only Islam can toss a grenade under the belly of the homofascist juggernaut because of the three major monotheistic religions, Islam alone hasn’t yet capitulated to cultural Marxism.

How can progressives and secularists vanquish Islam without being called Islamophobic? Progressives in the US faced a similar problem when dealing with blacks. How does one reduce the black population without being called racist? The answer was eugenics—a word normally associated with the Nazis who mandated the forcible sterilization of people deemed ‘unfit.’ Historians demonstrate how the Nazis got the idea of eugenics (the science of improving a population by controlled breeding) from American progressives.

“America led the way in legalising and promoting coerced eugenic sterilisations,” writes historian Angela Franks. Twenty-seven states in the US passed eugenics-based laws over 30 years. In England, champions of eugenics were drawn from the political Left and included Fabian socialist George Bernard Shaw, utopian leftist novelist H. G. Wells and progressive economist John Maynard Keynes.

Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, hired black ministers to do her dirty work among blacks. “We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minster is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members,” she wrote. Sanger also advocated for state control of children—one of the chief goals of progressivism. “No woman shall have the legal right to bear a child, and no man shall have the right to become a father, without a permit for fatherhood,” she stated in her 1934 article “America Needs a Code for Babies.”

Relationship and Sex Education (RSE) is a form of neo-eugenics directed at controlling and quelling the only significantly large and powerful community that continues to maintain belief in the structure of a traditional heterosexual family and ultimately preparing the way for state control of Muslim children.

Secularists hope that Western termite-like decadence will consume Islam, just as it did to Christianity.

There has been an unprecedented rise in children and teenagers choosing to transition a different gender. In 2018, Penny Mordaunt, Minister for Women and Equalities, ordered an inquiry into the 4,400 per cent rise in children wanting to change their sex. RSE education does not teach transgenderism as gender dysphoria as a form of mental illness to be treated, but as a valid lifestyle choice that can be made even by primary school children.

Primary school stories like 10,000 Dresses and My Princess Boy are “inadvertently manipulating the minds of young people by suggesting that their ‘real’ gender might not match their body can shape how they think, feel, and behave for years to come,” Walt Heyer observes. Through school LGBT+ education “kids are being bombarded with the message that same-sex attraction and gender-identity confusion are innate and therefore not changeable,” he notes.

Even the pro-trans World Professional Association for Transgender Health admits that the effects of cross-sex hormones are generally irreversible. Puberty blockers like Lupron have resulted in extreme side effects, including severe joint pain, osteoporosis, compromised immune systems, and mental health issues such as severe depression and even suicidal ideation.

The American College of Paediatricians points out that puberty blockers prevent sex-steroid dependent organization and maturation of the adolescent brain, and inhibit fertility by preventing the development of gonadal tissue and mature gametes for the duration of treatment. “Most of the children—in one study 100 percent of kids administered biological puberty blockers—went on to have cross-sex hormones [testosterone and oestrogen]—which means you will remain sterile,” notesendocrinologist Dr Michael Laidlaw.

What if parents refuse? In that case, the state will accuse parents of abuse or medical neglect and remove the child from the family, writesMargot Cleveland, explaining that this is the “end goal” of transgender activists.

267bbe_507eb276043c40c5a615bf1b96de33a1~mv2.jpg

The brainwashing is working. A University of California Los Angeles study found that more than 25 percent of children aged 12 to 17 in the state now identify as “gender non-conforming.” A U.S. Centers for Disease Control study found that the number of children identifying as “Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, or Transgender” is surging nationwide. By 2017, nearly 15 percent of teenagers said they were LGBT. In 2015, the number was about 11 percent. The rates are even higher in big-city districts.

A British Educational Research Journal article frankly admits that the “No Outsiders” syllabus is ‘moving beyond a discourse of tolerance to challenge heteronormativity in primary schools.” The primary objective is the normalisation of homosexuality. Gay activist Masha Gessen reminds us that the final LGBT+ goal is the destruction of the family.

“Fighting for gay marriage generally involves lying about what we are going to do with marriage when we get there—because we lie that the institution of marriage is not going to change, and it should change. And again, I don’t think it should exist,” she says. When marriage implodes, people stop having children and birth rates plummet.

Gay men are less likely to marry than lesbians or heterosexual men and are very unlikely to be fathers. Only 16 per cent of American gay men are fathers, notes Professor Darel Paul in his monograph From Tolerance to Equality: How Elites brought America to Same-Sex Marriage. Paul notes how as families have fewer children and shrink increasingly it “also indicates a bright future for the progress of homosexuality’s normalisation.”

When he was Chief Rabbi, Sir Jonathan Sacks eloquently sketched the maniacal destruction of the family: “Today, we have divorced sex from love; love from commitment; commitment from marriage; marriage from having children; and having children from bearing responsibility for nurturing them and bringing them up. It is as if somebody had planted a bomb in the very midst of our most sacred institution and all we have left is fragments.”

Progressives, secularists and pansexual activists have bombed Jewish and Christians communities and all we have left is fragments. Muslims must fight back lest they suffer the same fate.

https://www.julesgomes.com/single-p...j-2xzlkLufR0EshtRiEUNytPdkt7FcqeC2yOFU0cqt9Lc

@Reichsmarschall @LeGenD @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Gillani88 @Nein
Disturbing development.

Western societies and secularism are a lost cause. Filthy animals beneath human form.

Muslims all over the world need to do their best to protect their way of life, and establish support networks for easier mobilization when necessary.

Wake-up call for the 50+ country Islamic bloc as well. When will supposedly Islamic states learn to rise above their petty differences and work for the betterment for every Muslim out there? Unfortunately, Islamic brotherhood is virtually a thing of the past, and fitna of sectarianism has taken hold.

Make it a habit to pray to Allah Almighty to help (us) Muslims in protecting our way of life from every kind of fitna out there.

Time to put pseudo-liberals in their place as well. These people facilitate spread of corruption with excuses and excuses.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom