What's new

Child rape ring Birmingham 21 (men, women, old folk involved)

Sentencing seems too light. Child rape and trafficking should carry automatic life sentences.

Most westerners go to countries like Cambodia and Thailand for having sex with minors, now they are doing that in their own country, bloody degenerates.

White people being involved in such activities don’t excuse our being involved too.

I currently in UK and there is no week without such news in local newspaper where people are sentenced c for such behaviour. Whites and desi !

White people being involved in such activities don’t excuse our being involved too.

I currently in UK and there is no week without such news in local newspaper where people are sentenced c for such behaviour. Whites and desi !

Yes. If anyone knows about any such activity in their community they should inform the police immediately.

Muslims cannot tolerate debauched behavior as a matter of principle. Plus, the damage it causes to the reputation of all Pakistanis and Muslims is horrendous.

Zero tolerance for criminals.

Sentencing seems too light. Child rape and trafficking should carry automatic life sentences.
Life sentence doesn't scare the rapists. The one that commits a crime like that has no life already. So they don't really care where and how they should spend their worthless lives, in prison or in a shithole.

These life sentences will be reduced for multiple times in time pass and finally you will see them walking in the streets after a couple of decades. And it doesn't include the ones who are well connected. Without execution sentence, the well connected rapists can escape imprisonment easily with the help that they will receive. People like American presidents are examples for it.

Child rape should be punished by hanging with no second thoughts. Execution is the least punishment for this unforgivable crime. Unfortuantely, there is no harder punishment predicted in national laws for it. If it were up to me, i would have burnt them alive with a small lighter to enable them to feel the pain step by step from their toe to their top slowly burning them. What an unfortunate, i am not the one to decide for them.

Someone tell BJP منتری جی Stella Braveman. She openly demonised Pakistani British men for child sex abuse.
Making her master Nerender Modi proud, while being UK minister
agreed she was wrong to speak so openly about a whole community that way (haven't seen specific language but based on reports here.
Paedophilia is a terrible curse regardless of who perpetrates it.
Respective communities and governments do have a duty to take preventive measures against it and protect children. In that vein, as HM she could have spoken against all grooming gangs instead of just the Pakistani ones.

Bolton gang on trial as well;

Life sentence doesn't scare the rapists. The one that commits a crime like that has no life already. So they don't really care where and how they should spend their worthless lives, in prison or in a shithole.

These life sentences will be reduced for multiple times in time pass and finally you will see them walking in the streets after a couple of decades. And it doesn't include the ones who are well connected. Without execution sentence, the well connected rapists can escape imprisonment easily with the help that they will receive. People like American presidents are examples for it.

Child rape should be punished by hanging with no second thoughts. Execution is the least punishment for this unforgivable crime. Unfortuantely, there is no harder punishment predicted in national laws for it. If it were up to me, i would have burnt them alive with a small lighter to enable them to feel the pain step by step from their toe to their top slowly burning them. What an unfortunate, i am not the one to decide for them.
While I also think Child Rapist should get death penalty, Having caught some during my time as a cop. I just want to say one thing.

US President cannot pardon Child Sex offender, US President held the right to pardon people who committed Federal Crime, not State Crime where Child Sex offender is. POTUS can pardon someone who distribute child pronography tho, as that was a Federal Crime as that usually goes interstate..

If someone is charged with child sex offence, ie abusing the children themselves, only state governor can pardon them.

Remember how the British media was holding the entire Pakistani community and country responsible for the grooming incident? There is hardly any coverage for these high profile cases that involve native Brits. The British media is one of the most coward and hypocritical around.

@mike2000 is back

You must be feeling proud. Don't be a coward and react to this story. I know that you read the comments in this topic.

Twenty-one people have been convicted for their parts in the largest ever child sex abuse case investigated by West Midlands Police.
The offending against seven children, who were 12 years old or younger, took place over nearly a decade in Walsall and Wolverhampton.
The abuse came to light after concerns were raised following a hospital visit by one of the victims.
Thirteen of the defendants have been jailed with four to be sentenced later.
The offences against the children were "some of the most shocking abuse that I've seen in my career", Det Ch Supt Paul Drover said.
"They have been through a significant amounts of trauma. To get the confidence to come forward and to talk to care professionals, to police is huge and I am genuinely thankful," he added.

Of those already imprisoned, sentences range from 28 months to life. Four people have been given non-custodial sentences.
The case can only now be reported because a series of trials which began last year has ended.
West Midlands Police said the victims, some of whom were now adults, suffered "significant physical and mental harm".
The force's investigation took six years and the trial process was delayed due to the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic and lockdowns.
The children who were abused were in a "much better place at this moment in time", Det Ch Insp Joanne Floyd said.
"Their reaction is probably one of stoicism and they take no joy in the experience. There are no winners in the situation and they in no way feel happy or glad," she added.

Twenty two people were prosecuted during the three trials which can now be reported. They faced numerous charges including child sex abuse and child cruelty offences:
  • James Evans, 38, Eyland Grove, Walsall, jailed for life with a minimum term of 18 years and given a sexual harm prevention order for life
  • David Baker, 41, Park Avenue, Walsall, jailed for 20 years with a further year on licence, given a restraining order and an indefinite sexual harm prevention order
  • Mark Smith, 34, Bloxwich Road, Walsall, jailed for 19 years with a further six years on licence and given a sexual harm prevention order for 30 years
  • Natalie Wellington, 44, Walsingham Street, Walsall, jailed for 16 years with a further year on licence, given an indefinite restraining order and an indefinite sexual harm prevention order
  • Tracy Baker, 41, Park Avenue, Walsall, jailed for 15 years with a further year on licence and given an indefinite sexual harm prevention order
  • Kirsty Webb, 36, Bloxwich Road, Walsall, jailed for 10 years and given a sexual harm prevention order for 30 years
  • Phillip Wellington, 50, Walsingham Street, Walsall, jailed for eight years with a further year on licence, given an indefinite restraining order and an indefinite sexual harm prevention order
  • Ann Clare, 43, Saw Mill Close, Walsall, jailed for eight years with a further three on licence and given a sexual harm prevention order for 30 years
  • Pamela Howells, 58, Saw Mill Close, Walsall, jailed for seven years and given a sexual harm prevention order for 15 years
  • Lee Webb, 40, Whitmore Street, Palfrey, Walsall, jailed for six years and given a sexual harm prevention order for 30 years
  • David Evans, 72, Adshed Road, Redcar, Cleveland, jailed for three-and-a-half years and given an indefinite sexual harm prevention order
  • Jason Evans, 25, Walsingham Street, Walsall, jailed for two years and six months and given a sexual harm prevention order for 15 years
  • Luke Baker, 22, Park Avenue, Walsall, jailed for two years and four months, given an indefinite restraining order and a sexual harm prevention order for 15 years
  • Stephen Webb, 65, given an absolute discharge due to health conditions and told he must notify as a sex offender for five years
  • Dean Webb, 35, received a two year supervision order, must notify as a sex offender for five years and given a sexual harm prevention order for 40 years
  • Jane Evans, 71, given a two year supervision order and an indefinite sexual harm prevention order
  • Ryan Evans, 23, given a community order for three years with supervision and sex offender work, a tagged curfew for 28 days and a sexual harm prevention order for 15 years
  • Natasha Webb, 37, to be sentenced at a future date
  • Matthew Evans, 32, Howard Road, Bilston, to be sentenced at a future date
  • John Griffiths, 66, Abbotts Street, Bloxwich, to be sentenced at a future date
  • Violet Griffiths, 66, Abbotts Street, Bloxwich, to be sentenced at a future date
Tina Jones, 62, of Springfields, Rushall, was found not guilty by the court.

Three trials were held due to the sheer number of defendants involved and only one of the 21 showed any remorse, chief crown prosecutor Joanne Jakymec said.
"The offenders in this case perpetrated the most appalling catalogue of sexual abuse of the utmost gravity causing the victims physical harm and extreme psychological harm," she added.
Walsall Safeguarding Partnership (WSP) is responsible for safeguarding vulnerable children and adults in the area and is carrying out a review of the case.
Several children and young people who were affected by the case were still being supported and cared for by agencies, WSP's independent chair Sally Hodges said.
A recent inspection in the area found children who needed help and protection in the borough received a coordinated and effective response, she added.
"There is no room for complacency, but we have confidence in the professional practice to identify and respond to concerns or risk relating to sexual abuse," Ms Hodges said.

Anyone else seen the radio silence over this? The right wing are in shock but to be fair many Brits have said this is happening among others.

This should't be confused with the 'boyfriend grooming of teenage girls' that we have seen. This is the worst kind i.e. child rape, young infants etc.

I wonder what Suella Braverman has to say?

69517151-11942601-image-a-15_1680713677481.jpg

From the mail;

They all need burning. Evil beasts.

Twenty-one people have been convicted for their parts in the largest ever child sex abuse case investigated by West Midlands Police.
The offending against seven children, who were 12 years old or younger, took place over nearly a decade in Walsall and Wolverhampton.
The abuse came to light after concerns were raised following a hospital visit by one of the victims.
The offences against the children were "some of the most shocking abuse that I've seen in my career", Det Ch Supt Paul Drover said.
"They have been through a significant amounts of trauma. To get the confidence to come forward and to talk to care professionals, to police is huge and I am genuinely thankful," he added.

Of those already imprisoned, sentences range from 28 months to life. Four people have been given non-custodial sentences.
The case can only now be reported because a series of trials which began last year has ended.
West Midlands Police said the victims, some of whom were now adults, suffered "significant physical and mental harm".
The force's investigation took six years and the trial process was delayed due to the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic and lockdowns.
The children who were abused were in a "much better place at this moment in time", Det Ch Insp Joanne Floyd said.
"Their reaction is probably one of stoicism and they take no joy in the experience. There are no winners in the situation and they in no way feel happy or glad," she added.

Twenty two people were prosecuted during the three trials which can now be reported. They faced numerous charges including child sex abuse and child cruelty offences:
  • James Evans, 38, Eyland Grove, Walsall, jailed for life with a minimum term of 18 years and given a sexual harm prevention order for life
  • David Baker, 41, Park Avenue, Walsall, jailed for 20 years with a further year on licence, given a restraining order and an indefinite sexual harm prevention order
  • Mark Smith, 34, Bloxwich Road, Walsall, jailed for 19 years with a further six years on licence and given a sexual harm prevention order for 30 years
  • Natalie Wellington, 44, Walsingham Street, Walsall, jailed for 16 years with a further year on licence, given an indefinite restraining order and an indefinite sexual harm prevention order
  • Tracy Baker, 41, Park Avenue, Walsall, jailed for 15 years with a further year on licence and given an indefinite sexual harm prevention order
  • Kirsty Webb, 36, Bloxwich Road, Walsall, jailed for 10 years and given a sexual harm prevention order for 30 years
  • Phillip Wellington, 50, Walsingham Street, Walsall, jailed for eight years with a further year on licence, given an indefinite restraining order and an indefinite sexual harm prevention order
  • Ann Clare, 43, Saw Mill Close, Walsall, jailed for eight years with a further three on licence and given a sexual harm prevention order for 30 years
  • Pamela Howells, 58, Saw Mill Close, Walsall, jailed for seven years and given a sexual harm prevention order for 15 years
  • Lee Webb, 40, Whitmore Street, Palfrey, Walsall, jailed for six years and given a sexual harm prevention order for 30 years
  • David Evans, 72, Adshed Road, Redcar, Cleveland, jailed for three-and-a-half years and given an indefinite sexual harm prevention order
  • Jason Evans, 25, Walsingham Street, Walsall, jailed for two years and six months and given a sexual harm prevention order for 15 years
  • Luke Baker, 22, Park Avenue, Walsall, jailed for two years and four months, given an indefinite restraining order and a sexual harm prevention order for 15 years
  • Stephen Webb, 65, given an absolute discharge due to health conditions and told he must notify as a sex offender for five years
  • Dean Webb, 35, received a two year supervision order, must notify as a sex offender for five years and given a sexual harm prevention order for 40 years
  • Jane Evans, 71, given a two year supervision order and an indefinite sexual harm prevention order
  • Ryan Evans, 23, given a community order for three years with supervision and sex offender work, a tagged curfew for 28 days and a sexual harm prevention order for 15 years
  • John Griffiths, 66, Abbotts Street, Bloxwich, to be sentenced at a future date
  • Violet Griffiths, 66, Abbotts Street, Bloxwich, to be sentenced at a future date

Three trials were held due to the sheer number of defendants involved and only one of the 21 showed any remorse, chief crown prosecutor Joanne Jakymec said.
"The offenders in this case perpetrated the most appalling catalogue of sexual abuse of the utmost gravity causing the victims physical harm and extreme psychological harm," she added.
Walsall Safeguarding Partnership (WSP) is responsible for safeguarding vulnerable children and adults in the area and is carrying out a review of the case.
Several children and young people who were affected by the case were still being supported and cared for by agencies, WSP's independent chair Sally Hodges said.
A recent inspection in the area found children who needed help and protection in the borough received a coordinated and effective response, she added.
"There is no room for complacency, but we have confidence in the professional practice to identify and respond to concerns or risk relating to sexual abuse," Ms Hodges said.

Anyone else seen the radio silence over this? The right wing are in shock but to be fair many Brits have said this is happening among others.

This should't be confused with the 'boyfriend grooming of teenage girls' that we have seen. This is the worst kind i.e. child rape, young infants etc.

From the mail;

Look at the evil beasts! Burn em all! What use are these kiddy fiddler's to our society. Burn em!

From the mail;

6dfb5872-c91c-4d2c-b794-e1536d7f6ad8_text.gif

But it's okay that silly cow Suella can spread her malice and misinformation unabated.

Back
Top Bottom