What's new

Chiefs of Army and ISI in Kabul on an emergency visit.

Even with the will, they're not competent enough to deal with TTP sanctuaries. At best, you can expect them to keep some of their ranks clean and make way for you to do it for them.

'Choor Choori se jaey, hera pheri se na jaye' that's our armed forces.
Until they will not leave Afghan war mentality and will not ban 'Madrissas' in Pakistan where thousands Fazalullahs are getting training under ISI beloved religious organizations, there is no end to this story.

It is good step to visit Kabul as there are some solid intel evidences that this whole Peshawar incident was planned inside Afghanistan.

10348275_554474438021520_6230269116114893577_n.jpg

Afghanistan can't do much. If Dr Ghani agrees to joint ops in Kunar and Nooristan, it would be ideal. PAF can provide CAS. Its a win win for both sides.

just dont send the divisions into afganistan, just special forces would do , keep the jets and missiles out as it will kill only innocent muslims, we need to get the terrorist rats, not punish 2 whole provinces .

to kill rats one needs precision, not a massie cannon

Afghanistan can't do much. If Dr Ghani agrees to joint ops in Kunar and Nooristan, it would be ideal. PAF can provide CAS. Its a win win for both sides.

I know you are into that whole collaboration thing but its just not going to happen. We have been on here for 4 whole years debating if this is ever going to happen. It's not.

Afghans will never be willing because secretly they hate Pakistanis more than Indians hate us. And before you say it the Soviet Union episode was just a marriage of convenience with US dollar as the carrot.

Some things just have to be done. In this region there will always be war. Might as well be the one winning at it.

Last edited:
just dont send the divisions into afganistan, just special forces would do , keep the jets and missiles out as it will kill only innocent muslims, we need to get the terrorist rats, not punish 2 whole provinces .

to kill rats one needs precision, not a massie cannon

Drones would be best....

All this is sabre rattling and chest thumping. No action will be taken in Afghanistan.

Screw me for being cynical but when terrorists kill100 plus children in a single day it shows the sick mentality of our people. We aren't even going to remain a regional power if this continues. Slow and painful things should await the Taliban.

I am sick of my people being killed by these animals and mass murderers daily. Why can't we use hit and run attacks against them like they use against us. Why don't we bomb them. Screw humanity, screw rules of engagement, just crush the Taliban. I will always hate those terrorist monkeys.

We should have launched the massive attack on the same night and informed the Afghan gov some 10 minutes before the impact.

fast action is required.....mullah fazalullah and his cohorts need to be eliminated with extreme prejudice....

It's a nice effort to try find those rats in Afghan but if you look closely, you'll probably find quite a few in Pak itself. How sealed is the border really? People cross over easily and often.

Back
Top Bottom