What's new

Chief Russian Ground Forces meets COAS at GHQ

Pakistan Air Force engaged against Soviet pilots during the Afghan-Soviet war, shot them down and went home quietly with heads held high without uttering a single boastful word. Going up against India or any other tiny so called power is a cake walk for Pakistan.

You're comparing apples and oranges here. Pakistan is no India and India is no Pakistan. India's claim f shooting down an F-16 was exclusively designed to feed their delusional population that lives on Bollywood during an election season. Pakistan on other hand wiped the floor with the Indian Air Force, shot down with ease whatever they sent and captured their pilots alive.

Pakistan would have never admitted to capturing even a single pilot had it not been for illiterate village idiots with camera phones. Remember this: Pakistan is no India when it comes to our psychological makeup.
so u mean that israeli pilot? he is just one man, or we have more if so how many total? and what accident r we talking about? @Khafee

What's the point when we have NO money and NO prospects for the next 10 years atleast.
I think you are wrong here .
They have purchased 8 new submarines and they would purchase new equipment when needed . The army has its sources to fund its needs . If it only depends on the money given by the civilian government then it would only be able to pay the salary and pansion of the personnel's.
Money is the not the issues .
Using that money with strategy is.
You would get good relations or some benefits for the purchase , transfer of technology . We get bored really quick but these things take a lot of time to materialaize.

I think you are wrong here .
They have purchased 8 new submarines and they would purchase new equipment when needed . The army has its sources to fund its needs . If it only depends on the money given by the civilian government then it would only be able to pay the salary and pansion of the personnel's.
Money is the not the issues .
Using that money with strategy is.
You would get good relations or some benefits for the purchase , transfer of technology . We get bored really quick but these things take a lot of time to materialaize.
Shhhhh....your blowing the cover. Let them be

so u mean that israeli pilot? he is just one man, or we have more if so how many total? and what accident r we talking about? @Khafee
Do you really think that even if we have the 2nd pilot which is about 0 percent then your friend or anyone on pdf knows about it ?

The enemies never stopped. Its just that with time,their strategies and tactics change. We should also not take China's help for granted. All of our so called friends will fall flat like a house of cards one day.
On-topic: I doubt we will get such ToT from anyone. Even those who we are on our payroll in the West shuns even at the word of Engine, let alone turbine...Well PAF had welcomed a delegation comprising of people from strategic organizations months back regarding similar topic. But,we haven't even started anything.

If rumors are to be believed true, That traitor got what he deserved and ended back from his Journey to Freedom what Uncle S promised. Hope he recovers soon taake hum uski kuch khatr tawazo ker sakein.
what traitor? what happened???

Why French after they were openly endorsing India's so called right to self defense? 27th Feb changed that perception is it.
yeah i hope COAS has reminded that Frenchie Buddhi

France appreciates Pak Army's role in maintenance of peace

July 02, 2019
20240200141562074712.jpg

Secretary General for National Defence and Security of France Mrs Claire Landais called on Army Chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa in Rawalpindi today (Tuesday).

During the meeting matters of mutual interest including defence and security cooperation and overall regional security situation were discussed.

Both sides highlighted the need to increase military level interactions between the two countries to bolster defence ties.

The visiting dignitary appreciated the role of Pakistan Army in battling the scourge of terrorism in the country and for maintenance of peace and stability in the region.

The rumour itself is very bizzare....will share at appropriate time...Just that no Israeli got captured..

My opinion is that you should not have stated it; since, being very enigmatic, it has a potential of creating wild imaginations in the minds of the many of the PDF posters.

i have a wild thought.

why not offer JF-17 to Russia to fulfill their required numbers by fast replacing old Migs and Sukhois. Russian economy is not in condition to support Russian airforce to fully replace old jets with new Su-35 or Mig-35 as they are expensive to maintain.
JF-17 will be economically viable to Russia as JF-17 already uses Russian engine and they just have to build or adjust their Radars and EWS for the size of JF-17.

They can use them in Black sea region and European theater.
yes thats a very good idea,

any thoughts other members??

The rumour itself is very bizzare....will share at appropriate time...Just that no Israeli got captured..
PM me!

I think its nothing more then a ploy by French and Rusikes to push India about their MRCA. Something similar happened with Damocles Pod, PAF liked it for the JF-17 and it was in the news and IAF selected Rafale soon after. Now you hear word of PAF liking SU-35 and may have better odd of getting it then EFT, would like to see what French are offering or discussing.

Back
Top Bottom