What's new

Chief of Army Staff General Kayani flies in F-16 - video

Pakistan COAS is excellent person, I would say !!!!

SWEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for posting bro. These are men of charisma. May God bless them, and bless the Armed Forces.

I hope General Saab got to fire some incendiary rounds at these taleban scum. :guns:

No ordnance was used. This was not a combat mission. Just a sortie to show the area to the CoAS so he can appreciate the challenges of CAS missions etc.

sir Kayani is the best chief of army staff in the hisotry of our country.i don't want to get into detalis wat other generals have done to my country i hope god will do justice to thouse coward generals..may god bless sir kayani n paf n every soldiers who is playing his part in this war....

He is very good general and he deserves to ba ranked top among all cheifs interm of professionalism but i am annoyed that why he traveled in F-16. He is truely non professional about flight of F16. That thing should not happen next time as DESCIPLINE IS ABOVE ALL. Earlier another general flown an F16. Next time our ministers would ride it and may be PM or president as they have decision making minds so they would travel at dis logic. our precious F16s are not for play. if so than i too deserve as i am pakistani and all those who agree to me and hold pakistani nationality.
I am anxious that why u ppl dont think deeply
Hope u ppl bear the critiszm

I GUSS, after the horrible accident of LATE , gen ZIA-UL-HAQ, our chiefs shouldnt be doing this stuff, its to dangerous for a nation, which already at war.:azn::pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom