What's new

Chief of Air Staff called on Prime Minister Imran Khan - PTV News .

to whom he should report as per constitution of paksitan ?
PM is the appointing authority so may be PM, Secretary Defence I think have no mandate to oversee Forces Chiefs he is responsible for other departments ... would have to check

To supreme commander of armed forces . Who so ever he is according to constitution of pakistan.
then everyone should report to supreme authority ? why doctors teachers PIA RAILWAY PPL POLICE reporting to their ministers and secertries ? never see a police chief having seat with PM :p:
PM is the appointing authority so may be PM, Secretary Defence I think have no mandate to oversee Forces Chiefs he is responsible for other departments ... would have to check
what is the job of defense minister then ?

do we have any such pic where our forces obeying the constitution ?
1641999415040.png

then everyone should report to supreme authority ? why doctors teachers PIA RAILWAY PPL POLICE reporting to their ministers and secertries ? never see a police chief having seat with PM :p:

View attachment 808082
Sirji shair pala hai to nakhre to uthain ge na.

View attachment 808082
India ki baat aur hai .

I for one also didn't like ACM's body language ... He looked like as if he is trying to make his PoV or understand what IK is throwing at him without stopping.

On a lighter note! It looks like ACM is looking for that pause where he can enter the PM's speech which must have begun like "Dakihye ACM Sahib, Sab se Pehlay main aap ko batata hon k air defense hota kia hai. bla bla "

Are you an expert in reading body language? What seems out of place?

Definitely not an expert but the chief looks shocked and at loss of words and PM's hand gestures are quite aggressive along with very cold facial expressions,

Definitely not an expert but the chief looks shocked and at loss of words and PM's hand gestures are quite aggressive along with very cold facial expressions,
Frankly the current ACM has the same outlook in every photo-ops.... you can check... its probably the personality he carries... and PM has a habit of gesturing quite alot with his hands when talking...

perfectly normal meet in my opinion... :)

Back
Top Bottom