What's new

Chief Justice of Pakistan Justice Asif Saeed Khosa reply to PM Imran Khan

i think govt should take responsibility and neither judiciary nor army will allow govt to put burden on them
Oh please, govt can only provide proof they have it's the judges in the end who has to pass judgement. Either keep crying or stop pampering them.

I wasn't buying it when people were saying that foreign powers were involved but:

It seems Qatar is Pakistani politicians best friend.

PM Imran Khan Travel to US by Qatar Airways, Nawaz shrief Travel to London Head Quarters in Qatar airways :rofl::crazy_pilot: .Let see how long before Zardari is allowed to fly out on Qatar airways for Treatment in Tahiti off course.:sleep:

if it happened in japan and their p.m not agreed with unjust decision he would have resigned in response but if you continue to remain in power and also avoid taking responsibility no one will accept this and become fool,govt also refused to file appeal against decision which showed they agreed with decision.
Oh please, govt can only provide proof they have it's the judges in the end who has to pass judgement. Either keep crying or stop pampering them.

i think govt should take responsibility and neither judiciary nor army will allow govt to put burden on them

I think you need to think before you speak.
Justice is served by judiciary, not an MNA in the assembly.

its not job of gov to provide proof - its NAB job -

then why ik said multiple times that during his presence no one will given nro ,i think he would have better resign from office in response and public would fully supported him and his popularity become high after this,this is not first time ik showed weakness earlier when india revoked 370 he also failed to take strong stance against india and not supported armed struggle against indian army
I think you need to think before you speak.
Justice is served by judiciary, not an MNA in the assembly.

Lol its all Drama. everyone were in the decision to let him go. Now playing blame game to fool nation.

if it happened in japan and their p.m not agreed with unjust decision he would have resigned in response but if you continue to remain in power and also avoid taking responsibility no one will accept this and become fool,govt also refused to file appeal against decision which showed they agreed with decision.

So, all your post leads to the fazula demand of PM resigning, let's say for argument's sake he resigns who would you vote for? fazula ,nawaz, zardari pick one, any one..

if he resign on principle stance everyone will support and remember him
So, all your post leads to the fazula demand of PM resigning, let's say for argument's sake he resigns who would you vote for? fazula ,nawaz, zardari pick one, any one..

Back
Top Bottom