What's new

Chepest Place to Eat

Last time I was in Delhi (just for one day around May 2014), I went there for lunch. It was a Sunday, and there was crazy long queue. Nevertheless, I persevered because someone told me that is where you get the best South Indian Biryani. I can only say, it was totally worth the wait.
ya they serve the best biryani in the world but onli on sunday but on daily basis if want a quick , wholesome and pocket friendly breakfast they give 1 mini dosai, 2 warra , 2 idlies and a filter coffee for INR 55 onli :D

I think the OP's main question is why is food given out so cheap to parliamentarians.

Unfortunately it is a global disease - all parliaments and government offices seem to do that and when asked their usual justification is it is done for the benefit of the visiting public from their constituencies.

You will like this comment from a Pakistani old pal:

"We in Pakistan cannot allow India to beat us on any front specially when it come to eating !!!!!!
Hamarey pass barey barey khau hain. "

the best place to eat in delhi on budget :D

Irresistible Andhra Meals
Andhra Pradesh Bhavan Canteen is one of the few places in Delhi that gives you an offer that can not be refused. On a usual day it offers an unlimited thali for lunch and dinner consisting of Puri(lunch)/Phulka(dinner), Plain Rice, Two Veggies, Dal, Sambar, Rasam, Curd, Sweet, Papad and Pickle. Usually a menu this long is enough to satisfy the greatest of foodies provided the food and the service remains good. But in addition to the tasty food and impeccable service, this canteen takes a step further by pricing it at Rs 120 a thali. That is usually how much you spend on a cup of coffee at most cafés.

tumblr_loybk7Tfac1qidifa.jpg

Cheap and best food ? Any day Kolkata beats others hands down.

I miss that city of joy sooooooo much :(

Can anyone explain what is the "Chepest" place to eat?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom