What's new

Chennai metro train trial run successful

Really bewildering that sanitation isn't given the importance that it deserves. Population is not an excuse, as equally dense and populated cities have much better waste management infra. Really stupid of us to be so complacent about our sewage network.

In short, our sewage system is garbage.:angry:

Kochi garbage processing is non-existent.

Trivandrum fairs better.

Kochi garbage processing is non-existent.

Trivandrum fairs better.

What do they do with all the garbage in Kochi then? Dump it in a nearby landfill and burn it down?

That's how Bangalore still gets rid of it's solid waste.:rolleyes:

What do they do with all the garbage in Kochi then? Dump it in a nearby landfill and burn it down?

That's how Bangalore still gets rid of it's solid waste.:rolleyes:

Yes.

:lol:

My only wish is to see metro in my State. bloody Mulayam Maya combo did nothing till now. :(:(:(

Lucknow metro is on proposals only.

Uttar Pradesh, massive potential.

Worst politicians.

You need to ask those big big stone elephants for a lift to wherever you're going.:sarcastic:

Maya could have used those elephant statues wisely.

may be like a base for metro tracks instead of those straight pillars?? :azn::azn::azn:

What sort of an attitude is this towards Coconuts? :nono:

It is our Kalpavriksha. Respect it :angry:.........and eat it by the quintal whenever you're in Kerala or coastal Karnataka.:D

:no::no::no:

@dexter

So how's the Crescent bay shaping up ???

Well its under development but still a long way to go :

111111111111.jpg

The only solace is the abundant green cover that all cities and towns in Kerala have. Otherwise, yeah, not much in the way of good planning, facilities and transportation.

I quite like Trivandrum though.

I think it is one of the cleaner cities in India. That's not saying much.

Maya could have used those elephant statues wisely.

may be like a base for metro tracks instead of those straight pillars?? :azn::azn::azn:

:no::no::no:

Or much better. Install wheels and let them ply on the elevated rail lines. The thought of people sitting atop rolling elephants on a metro line is so original and hilarious :lol:

Back
Top Bottom