What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

LMAO, Deino cannot even speak Chinese, so he does know more inside information than a high ranked PLA official?

Du Wenlong is from the PLAN which is also interested to acquire the navalized J-20.

He doesn't know the specs of the J-20? You must be joking.

There is no way Mr Du knows about the specs of J-20. He is just a TV host.

Yeah, never trust him, but neither should I trust a random German guy from the cyberspace.
At least he does know more stuffs than you.

If you cannot bring anything on the table, then it is better to keep quiet.

Regarding J-20, Mr. Du can only depend on the public information just like all the fans. If you have watched all his programs, it basically has no substantial content at all.

At least he does know more stuffs than you.

If you cannot bring anything on the table, then it is better to keep quiet.
Of course he did. What he brought on the table is the questionable credibility of Mr Du on this issue.

No, I said they can - Why on earth You do not want to read !!!!??? - I only said from what I see, they are not operational.

Please be fair enough and go back and read my post or show me in any of my latest post, where I stated they cannot.

I really don't get it in all due respect.
Deino
There are 400+ WS-10A,B operational with J11B , BH and J-15 and started tested with J-10B what talking about:hitwall: and @cirr @ChineseTiger1986 ,@Beast is most reliable informer than your bashing against Chinese military, you are not speaking this is your German ego is speaking:lol:

Another speculation of the J-20 gun location
k59EaWn.jpg

There are 400+ WS-10A,B operational with J11B , BH and J-15 and started tested with J-10B what talking about:hitwall: and @cirr @ChineseTiger1986 ,@Beast is most reliable informer than your bashing against Chinese military, you are not speaking this is your German ego is speaking:lol:

China has almost built 500 turbofan engines from the WS-10 family back in 2015.

https://defence.pk/threads/china-has-built-490-taihang-engines-so-far.389536/

BTW, these brainwashed folks (probably with many false flaggers) cannot be reasoned with, and I am going to put them in my ignored list.

There are only two facts in the recent arguements:
1,The production model of J-20 has engines with nozzles that resemble those of AL-31FN!
2,In the test flights of last week J-20 demonstrated a few super maneuvers,indicating a possibility of J-20 equipped with thrust vectoring engines.

Don‘t tell us that you know more than those “factual observations”!

There have been pictures showing different nozzles of engines that J-20 flew with. We don’t know a jack what those engines were,not even the present ones!

sir may be its WS-10X or may be its AL-31F that may be have its "all secret" but @Deino insisting the is must be an AL-31F:undecided:

So a final word: You simply don't like what I'm saying even if I present my reasons and arguments ? As such since I'm not a Chinese or Pakistani You even refuse to read, think and at least consider my arguments?

A simply YES or NO is all I want ... and not again twisted words, lies and things I never said.

Deino

So a final word: You simply don't like what I'm saying even if I present my reasons and arguments ? As such since I'm not a Chinese or Pakistani You even refuse to read, think and at least consider my arguments?

A simply YES or NO is all I want ... and not again twisted words, lies and things I never said.

Deino
But their is possibility that J-20 is equipped with WS-10X not all but LRIP ones

But their is possibility that J-20 is equipped with WS-10X not all but LRIP ones

Yes, I don't exclude or even deny this. Remember all the years of J-10-testing all with AL-31FN when last year nearly out of the blue an old image showing prototype 1004 flying with a WS-10B popped up.
YES, I don't exclude this but IMO I think it is not very likely.

Deino

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom